[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Why I Support the Banning of playa2
Author Thread
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

4/12/2014  4:07 PM
Because, while you should be free to say what you want, it does not mean that you can intentionally rub people the wrong way for a reaction.

He was a thorn in the belly of my user experience at UK.

I support the banning because it will improve the forum experience and atmosphere for the people who come here to hang loose and not get caught up in negative stuff.

Playa2 you suck bro I hope you can learn to chill out!

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/13/2014  8:40 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/13/2014  8:44 AM
Overall, M & A do a great job. However, Playa posted here for eleven years, and I'm not sure if he even got any warnings before about posting this content. It's possible he did and I don't realize it. Or if they thought the content was so out of line that an immediate banning without a warning was appropriate, then I'd personally disagree but I'd respect the decision and appreciate being informed about what happened.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/15/2014  10:07 AM
I'm sure Andrew is just part of the Opus Dei military/industrial collective, and was acting on orders from the Holy Gay Agenda.
playa was obviously getting a leetle too close to the truth!

What will happen to us sheeples now???!
How will Nalod fund his new yacht without the trollidiot posting income he was getting refuting playa's endless consipiracy threads?
Will the OT Forum once again become the refuge of IWG's lard-induced rantings?

Does anyone truly care?

IronWillGiroud

4/15/2014  8:30 PM
jrodmc wrote:

Everyone wins in this case

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
jrodmc
USA
4/16/2014  10:52 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Yeah, it's all good until you get an STD, right?

IronWillGiroud

4/16/2014  8:31 PM
jrodmc wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Yeah, it's all good until you get an STD, right?

No STD please!

It's all in the family here.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
6/25/2014  12:07 PM
we have lost a lot of good posters over the years, I think you should be able say anything you want, lock the topic if you think it's getting out of line..

I'm not even sure how banning somebody even helps, they can just create another acct with a different name and email..it's like a door man saying you can't come in, yet the back door is wide open with nobody there..

ES
jrodmc
USA
6/30/2014  9:36 AM
As you may or may not have noticed, the banning of playa2 seems to have included the back door, as martin had mentioned playa2 already went through the "back door" after being banned at least once before.

If you're truly bored, you can review his last couple of threads and see he was getting a bit pathetic, going off the scale on the drama emperess meter. When you start threads and then respond to yourself over and over again, you know you've overstayed your welcome.

That, and the whole Michael Sams witchhunt thing was a bridge too far for our devoted and brilliant UK ownership.

Why I Support the Banning of playa2

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy