[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

(FBI-CIA ALERT) WAKE UP! Illuminati nephilim secret society.
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

4/11/2014  7:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/11/2014  7:25 PM

Now if you are not familiar with Gen 6:1-7 then this won't make any sense to you.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

4/12/2014  4:31 PM
dafuq!?!?!?

LOL PLAYA REST IN PEACE DAWGZ

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/13/2014  9:42 AM
Playa,

I see you finally went a bit too far and got banned. Again.

Im not moderator but I can guess that when your came back perhaps you promised to be further diligent in what you posted.

I'll speak for myself and not the site:

My take is you are cutting and pasting others work it might not speak for you, but when you include writing that attack's one or more groups with no basis to back it up then its hateful in nature.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/15/2014  10:00 AM
An era comes to an end.

Now how difficult will it actually be to spot the new "playa2" login? Is there a counter-conspiracy afoot?
I say playa's banishment deserves a conspiracy confirmation thread of its very own!

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/15/2014  10:02 AM
Nalod wrote:Playa,

Im not moderator but I can guess that when your came back perhaps you promised to be further diligent in what you posted.

My take is you are cutting and pasting others work it might not speak for you, but when you include writing that attack's one or more groups with no basis to back it up then its hateful in nature.

Ummm, nalod, who you talking to?

Hey! Does this mean your revenue stream has dried up? Are you going to sue Andrew for income loss?
What will you team leader say when your monthly numbers fall off???

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/15/2014  12:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/15/2014  12:28 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:Playa,

Ummm, nalod, who you talking to?

Hey! Does this mean your revenue stream has dried up? Are you going to sue Andrew for income loss?
What will you team leader say when your monthly numbers fall off???

Team leader? You mean Mrs Nalod?

Actually you get a huge bonus when you get a poster to self implode. To go point by point just gets lost on most peoples ears. The truth is the Nephilim youtubes are our creations as are most of the productions. We can follow who is watching them and track the comments. The Nephilim is like a bad comic book and really its all true! We put it out there in that form because no rational person can believe it. So when a guy like player wraps his head around it he looks really bad doing so. Its why my Shrill rating is off the charts!

THats whats so funny, its all right infront of everyone but we dumb it down so much its laughable!!!

Mrs Nalod is a 7 foot Nephilim women who controls me. iTs really quite hot!

(FBI-CIA ALERT) WAKE UP! Illuminati nephilim secret society.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy