[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GT: No game thread? My Su-ronto Raptors vs. Melo's Shoulder (4/11 7pm)
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

4/11/2014  9:43 PM
93BUICK wrote:OK Defense for 20 seconds por favor

inteligente

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

4/11/2014  9:44 PM
Craptors shrink when it counts at Home, pressure was way too much for them.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
ScoreBot
4/11/2014  9:45 PM
Final  
TOR 100 NYK 108
Travla
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #723
USA
Good win Knicks. Now watching the end of the Nets/Hawks game.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPreston01/videos
holfresh
Member: #1081

Hawks up 2 with 2 mins left
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
4/11/2014  9:53 PM
Nets missed 11 free throws so far.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/11/2014  9:56 PM
Pacers losing to the heat.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Travla
Member: #723
USA
Looks like Hawks will win.
https://www.youtube.com/user/RPreston01/videos
holfresh
Member: #1081

Nets not trying too hard..Can't blame them...
dwiley20
Member: #5755

4/11/2014  10:00 PM
teague makes that team run...there a good end of the game team
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
4/11/2014  10:31 PM
A win? Must be because of my participation in this thread.
https:// It's not so hard.
CrushAlot
USA
4/11/2014  10:32 PM
holfresh wrote:Nets not trying too hard..Can't blame them...

Gutierez is a keeper

smackeddog
Member: #883
4/12/2014  7:04 AM
Those raptor announcers are terrible- I don't know how DJ endures them. Why does one of them keep saying a player "double comes'?!
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/12/2014  2:52 PM
how much y'all wanna bet joe johnson and paul pierce missed those 3's in the last 2 mins on purpose? lol paul pierce makes that shot 8 times out of 10 especially wide open like that. btw, he looked fat.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

4/12/2014  4:09 PM
Cartman718 wrote:how much y'all wanna bet joe johnson and paul pierce missed those 3's in the last 2 mins on purpose? lol paul pierce makes that shot 8 times out of 10 especially wide open like that. btw, he looked fat.

hella fat

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
4/12/2014  7:00 PM
i went to the nets game last night. pierce scored his 25000th point last night and is now 18th all time. he has almost 7000 rebounds and 4500 assists for his career. he is an nba finals mvp and has helped the team in brooklyn to a 5th seed in the playoffs. he is a complete player, a great playoff performer, and an underrated defender-- as the statistics and the eye test have shown.

the nets rested their starting backcourt as well as blatche and anderson because they have secured the 5th seed and have absolutely no need to do anything but get other bench players ready for the playoffs since catching toronto and the bulls is not feasible. they also played garnett in 4-5 minute spurts for a total of 18 minutes so he is rested and ready for the playoffs. pierce has averaged 28 minutes this season in about 75 games. garnett has averaged 21 minutes in 52 games. both will have plenty in the tank for a playoff push. plumlee is going to get a lot better thanks to garnett's mentoring. i am a big fan of livingston's game.

the game on tuesday will be meaningless for the nets and the knicks will probably be eliminated by chicago since chicago has something to play for and certainly would prefer to face washington than brooklyn in round 1.

i look forward to rooting for brooklyn in the playoffs as they represent new york to the rest of the country on national television. they are a fun team to watch and generally play basketball the right way.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Cartman718
Member: #1694

4/12/2014  11:53 PM
dk7th wrote:i went to the nets game last night. pierce scored his 25000th point last night and is now 18th all time. he has almost 7000 rebounds and 4500 assists for his career. he is an nba finals mvp and has helped the team in brooklyn to a 5th seed in the playoffs. he is a complete player, a great playoff performer, and an underrated defender-- as the statistics and the eye test have shown.

the nets rested their starting backcourt as well as blatche and anderson because they have secured the 5th seed and have absolutely no need to do anything but get other bench players ready for the playoffs since catching toronto and the bulls is not feasible. they also played garnett in 4-5 minute spurts for a total of 18 minutes so he is rested and ready for the playoffs. pierce has averaged 28 minutes this season in about 75 games. garnett has averaged 21 minutes in 52 games. both will have plenty in the tank for a playoff push. plumlee is going to get a lot better thanks to garnett's mentoring. i am a big fan of livingston's game.

the game on tuesday will be meaningless for the nets and the knicks will probably be eliminated by chicago since chicago has something to play for and certainly would prefer to face washington than brooklyn in round 1.

i look forward to rooting for brooklyn in the playoffs as they represent new york to the rest of the country on national television. they are a fun team to watch and generally play basketball the right way.

is that why we have generally kicked their ass since they moved to brooklyn? i bet they easily lose to thibs.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
4/13/2014  12:29 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
dk7th wrote:i went to the nets game last night. pierce scored his 25000th point last night and is now 18th all time. he has almost 7000 rebounds and 4500 assists for his career. he is an nba finals mvp and has helped the team in brooklyn to a 5th seed in the playoffs. he is a complete player, a great playoff performer, and an underrated defender-- as the statistics and the eye test have shown.

is that why we have generally kicked their ass since they moved to brooklyn? i bet they easily lose to thibs.

i don't know what the record is head to head between the knicks and nets since the nets moved to their beautiful new digs in brooklyn, but is that really a relevant question at this point? i mean the knicks imploded as was widely predicted and brooklyn is a strong playoff team. the knicks are now an afterthought and liable to be irrelevant for another whole season. meanwhile the nets will be playing at least 4 more games than the knicks this year and i think they are a better team than last year. should be a very exciting first round whether they face toronto or chicago.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
CrushAlot
USA
4/13/2014  1:12 AM
dk7th wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:

i don't know what the record is head to head between the knicks and nets since the nets moved to their beautiful new digs in brooklyn, but is that really a relevant question at this point? i mean the knicks imploded as was widely predicted and brooklyn is a strong playoff team. the knicks are now an afterthought and liable to be irrelevant for another whole season. meanwhile the nets will be playing at least 4 more games than the knicks this year and i think they are a better team than last year. should be a very exciting first round whether they face toronto or chicago.

Netsdaily is a great site. The guy that started it was a prolific poster on njo forums back in the day. I haven't checked out their forums but my guess is they are active. Net Income know his stuff and was fun to talk ball with back in the day. Nets were always my second favorite team until the pierce Garnett trade.

smackeddog
Member: #883
4/13/2014  3:39 AM
Enjoy rooting for KG and Pierce! And Deron Williams too! I don't understand how that's possible...

If I'm rooting for an eastern team, I'd rather root for the Bulls.

GT: No game thread? My Su-ronto Raptors vs. Melo's Shoulder (4/11 7pm)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy