Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/23/2014  6:06 AM
mreinman wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
where does it say there that I prefer losing with cheap young players as opposed to winning with older starphuched players.

You don't support the Melo-Chandler-Bargnani-Stoudemire awesomeness, which clearly means you want young losing players.

HAHA, I guess so.... It is amazing how most will manipulate that topic. they won't go back to the most recent team. the team right before the trade was made that was 28-26.. NOOOOO, they go back 5 years, when none of the players, young or old, were on those teams.....

It's clear that you want Marbury and Q-Rich to be our starting backcourt!

No. He wants Iverson and Spreewell

hahaha. Well those at least are players he wants. So your comment is a fair one, unlike just listing all Knicks from the six years prior to the Melo trade.
AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/23/2014  12:52 PM
mreinman wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
where does it say there that I prefer losing with cheap young players as opposed to winning with older starphuched players.

You don't support the Melo-Chandler-Bargnani-Stoudemire awesomeness, which clearly means you want young losing players.

HAHA, I guess so.... It is amazing how most will manipulate that topic. they won't go back to the most recent team. the team right before the trade was made that was 28-26.. NOOOOO, they go back 5 years, when none of the players, young or old, were on those teams.....

AND YOU WANT meloser....

at least iverson and spree tasted the finals...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

4/23/2014  1:19 PM
tkf wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

AND YOU WANT meloser....

AND YOU WANT meloser....

I do?

Your comment just continues expose your fuzzy logic.

Your brain is like a beltway with no exit signs LMFAO

so here is what phil is thinking ....
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/23/2014  1:22 PM
mreinman wrote:
tkf wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

AND YOU WANT meloser....

AND YOU WANT meloser....

I do?

yea you do..

just as you said I want iverson and sprewell.. that was a ass comment, intended to bait or you were just being an idiot.. either way, I have no time for that........ You are a complete waste of time. You are a baiter and honestly have no clue what you are talking about... so consider this my last respons to you on this site..

peace...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

4/23/2014  1:27 PM
tkf wrote:
mreinman wrote:
tkf wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:

AND YOU WANT meloser....

AND YOU WANT meloser....

I do?

yea you do..

just as you said I want iverson and sprewell.. that was a ass comment, intended to bait or you were just being an idiot.. either way, I have no time for that........ You are a complete waste of time. You are a baiter and honestly have no clue what you are talking about... so consider this my last respons to you on this site..

peace...

I shall cherish this honor.

I will still call you out for your illogical Bull Sh1t so you ain't off the hook.

You and your talking points know nothing about what defines a good efficient player but keep "Bingo"ing DK's posts if that makes you feel like you belong but you don't. You are on a (fuzzy) island.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Was Carmelo trade awash?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy