[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: 04/04 Running the 7 game gauntlet: Game 2- Whipper snapper Wizards Vs the 'Billings Minimum' Knicks 7.30pm
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/5/2014  6:58 PM
and this is after getting in finals too. Best player in NBA outside of perhaps Kobe and Tim Duncan at time.

http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/12/lebron-james-says-hes-done-talking-about-free-agency/

LeBron James has declared a moratorium on free-agency questions, a gesture that is arguably overdue and perhaps a little hollow.

For the last year, James has happily entertained the subject, offering answers both vague and playful — always saying just enough to keep the speculation percolating, while never revealing his intentions.

He seemed to enjoy the game, particularly in New York, where the speculation is most intense. A year ago, James glibly suggested that July 1, 2010 would be “one of the biggest days in free-agent history in the N.B.A.’’

These guys all talk about free agency one way or another cause media asks.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
4/5/2014  7:21 PM
martin wrote:and this is after getting in finals too. Best player in NBA outside of perhaps Kobe and Tim Duncan at time.

http://offthedribble.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/11/12/lebron-james-says-hes-done-talking-about-free-agency/

LeBron James has declared a moratorium on free-agency questions, a gesture that is arguably overdue and perhaps a little hollow.

For the last year, James has happily entertained the subject, offering answers both vague and playful — always saying just enough to keep the speculation percolating, while never revealing his intentions.

He seemed to enjoy the game, particularly in New York, where the speculation is most intense. A year ago, James glibly suggested that July 1, 2010 would be “one of the biggest days in free-agent history in the N.B.A.’’

These guys all talk about free agency one way or another cause media asks.

you can't compare the two situations. james was drafted by the cavs and he had far greater success. moreover, james makes others around him better?

his last season they won 61 games!

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

4/5/2014  9:21 PM
dk7th wrote:
martin wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Dagger wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Dagger wrote:Melo is dumb. Dumb player. Go somewhere else in the offseason. He will never learn. That is all.

This is why TKF and dk are not banned for those wondering

Okay, but I don't only say negative things about him. He's been carrying the team most of the season. But he does not play smart basketball.

"carrying the team" what does this mean?

how can a dumb player carry a team? carrying a team to a thirty-ish win season?

maybe he should not have said "i want to test free agency" before the season started... that way he would not have had to "carry the team."

That's it. No other variables involved in why the team sucked this year. Thanks for clarifying.

well i didn't clarify but i will now.

"i want to test free agency" translates to: i am not 100% committed to my team

the main issue this season was the lack of spirit and energy.

no it doesn't, it translates to "I should not have opened my mouth". Slip of tongue for sure and I am pretty sure he regrets it.

well then explain why the team's energy has not been there this season.

Socrates was a man
I am a man
Therefore, I am Socrates

Fuzzy Reasoning

so here is what phil is thinking ....
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/6/2014  8:47 AM
Looks like I might have been wrong and Woodson did call a different last second play for a change. Only took the better part of 2 seasons. Looking forward to hearing about the next coach.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/7/2014  8:34 AM
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
martin wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Dagger wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
Dagger wrote:Melo is dumb. Dumb player. Go somewhere else in the offseason. He will never learn. That is all.

This is why TKF and dk are not banned for those wondering

Okay, but I don't only say negative things about him. He's been carrying the team most of the season. But he does not play smart basketball.

"carrying the team" what does this mean?

how can a dumb player carry a team? carrying a team to a thirty-ish win season?

maybe he should not have said "i want to test free agency" before the season started... that way he would not have had to "carry the team."

That's it. No other variables involved in why the team sucked this year. Thanks for clarifying.

well i didn't clarify but i will now.

"i want to test free agency" translates to: i am not 100% committed to my team

the main issue this season was the lack of spirit and energy.

no it doesn't, it translates to "I should not have opened my mouth". Slip of tongue for sure and I am pretty sure he regrets it.

well then explain why the team's energy has not been there this season.

Socrates was a man
I am a man
Therefore, I am Socrates

Fuzzy Reasoning

I need no logic, no rationale.
I believe firmly in Melo's dumbness.
Nothing and no one will have me believe otherwise.

If it's not his stupid sayings, it's his annoying faces, his teeth. His idiotic headband. His way of scoring that's just so 16th century. The fact that his assists don't come at the right time in each game, that his rebounds are self-serving and driven by his almost palpable aura of greed. His steals per game which are obviously a ploy to make those around him worse, not better.

Melo is dumb and drains the energy and sucks the spirit out of anything he touches. This is the most empirically verifiable of facts. It's in all the encyclopedias and every dictionary I've ever read. Or heard about.

These are facts.
They are indisputable, so don't bother arguing.
They are my life.

I hate only because I care so much.

Game Thread: 04/04 Running the 7 game gauntlet: Game 2- Whipper snapper Wizards Vs the 'Billings Minimum' Knicks 7.30pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy