[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: 04/02 Running the 7 game gauntlet: Game 1- Arch Nemisis Nets Vs the 'Billings Minimum' Knicks 7pm
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/3/2014  8:42 AM
93BUICK wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:I'm guessing that THJ's recent slump had something to do with Jackson becoming team president. He trailed off at the same time Jackson was hired. The rookie might have been worried about impressing Phil. Looking more comfortable now. Wasn't the only one.

Shump actually was making defenders go the wrong way, finishing at the rim. Had a nice move behind the back with his dribble. Been hoping he would do that for a while. Hope Shump can keep it up.

I was impressed how they passionately argued a call at the end of 3rd with a 22 point lead. Wish we had seen this passion a lot earlier but maybe its just enough to make the playoffs.

That behind the back move was the most fun I've had watching the Knicks in a LONG time

Likewise. Shump showing confidence around the rim could make a big difference. He would be the two way player many predicted Shumpert would become this season. Has to do this every game.

AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/3/2014  9:13 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Beautiful win. Nyets couldn't convert on turnovers. Actually got to listen to this one on nice, clear static-y 880AM!
Nyets radio announcers are funny. You could tell the game's over halfway through the 4th quarter because they stopped the play by play and were doing commentary on how great the Spurs are! Too funny!

And not one post about the Melo block on the break. I guess we won't be seeing another "Carmelo Stat Line against Brooklyn" thread, either, huh? Because the Nyets are a D-league scrub team...oh wait, they're not.
The unidimensional scorer. with 10 boards, 3 dimes, 2 steals and a block. On 50% shooting. Loser.

Shump on Dwill was nice. All I kept hearing was "DWill backs out...DWill trapped...DWill retreats"

Bit more than the Billings this game. Every match has been a blowout.

I like melo but to be fair guys like jr smith hardaway prigioni and even shumpert have really stepped up their game. Melo has bene fine but there is no need to defend him all the time

Not taking away anything from Shump or JR or Stat or Prigs (open layup!!! he got an open layup!!!)

It's just tiring to hear over and over again about "Mr. Inefficient". Especially when he's not.

Game Thread: 04/02 Running the 7 game gauntlet: Game 1- Arch Nemisis Nets Vs the 'Billings Minimum' Knicks 7pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy