[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

"Giving up is hard to do" Game Thread: Knicks @ Suns 10:00 p.m. EST
Author Thread
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

3/29/2014  12:28 AM
What a horrible game..Who got next GS??..
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/29/2014  12:29 AM
fitzfarm wrote:We need a new pg sooooo bad .... And a center Tyson only plays when he wants too and is a bad locker room presence... Phil is going to get rid of him in the off season for sure
AGree. Now that the Knicks are pretty much eliminated maybe the Knicks could fill that roster spot with a point. The center to bring in probably was Hamilton. Knicks could go with a dleague guy or Bobby Brown if he is interested in a little work.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
3/29/2014  12:31 AM
holfresh wrote:What a horrible game..Who got next GS??..
Yeah MJax might be getting criticized but his team is winning. I hope they meet the Rockets in the first round. I think that would be a great match up but Beverly being out impacts it some. I am also anxious to see the Memphis matchup, OKC or the Spurs. That should be a good series as well.
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

3/29/2014  12:31 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:We need a new pg sooooo bad .... And a center Tyson only plays when he wants too and is a bad locker room presence... Phil is going to get rid of him in the off season for sure
AGree. Now that the Knicks are pretty much eliminated maybe the Knicks could fill that roster spot with a point. The center to bring in probably was Hamilton. Knicks could go with a dleague guy or Bobby Brown if he is interested in a little work.

There's no reason why we didn't get Ramon Sessions on the cheap. Bucks don't want him.

CrushAlot
USA
3/29/2014  12:34 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

There's no reason why we didn't get Ramon Sessions on the cheap. Bucks don't want him.

They don't want Mayo either. Do you think he is worth the risk and the money?
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

3/29/2014  12:36 AM
I want one of the suns back court guys in the off season!!!!
Hector
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #4483

3/29/2014  12:38 AM
Actually, giving up is easy if you are a Knick player.
[quote="jrodmc"] Melo is stupid. [/quote]
NardDogNation

3/29/2014  12:41 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

100%, absolutely. I still think that Mayo can be a lower tier star. He just needs a coach that is willing to believe in his game.

CrushAlot
USA
3/29/2014  12:46 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

100%, absolutely. I still think that Mayo can be a lower tier star. He just needs a coach that is willing to believe in his game.

I wonder if PJax targets him. He had a lot of success with talent that needed a different approach from the coach
CrushAlot
USA
3/29/2014  12:47 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

I wonder if PJax targets him. He had a lot of success with talent that needed a different approach from the coach
Bargs for Mayo and another contract would give the Bucks cap relief from OJ's 8 mil deal
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
3/29/2014  12:48 AM
this team needs young, coachable, two-way players.
knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
3/29/2014  12:50 AM
dk7th wrote:this team needs young, coachable, two-way players.

exactly... the end!

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
holfresh
Member: #1081

3/29/2014  12:53 AM
So Morey thought it was better to pay Lin than Dragic or Lowry...
NardDogNation

3/29/2014  12:57 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

One can hope. I see him being an excellent fit in the triangle but at the point ala Ron Harper with more responsibility.

NardDogNation

3/29/2014  12:59 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Bargs for Mayo and another contract would give the Bucks cap relief from OJ's 8 mil deal

I'd prefer to move JR and Felton. I'm thinking something along the lines of those two to the Nets, Marcus Thorton's 2015 expirer to the Bucks, OJ to us.

dwiley20
Member: #5755

3/29/2014  2:57 AM
if you place lebron, durant, nowitki, in melo spot on the knicks right now we would be 4 or 5 seed right now
Knicks22
Member: #5689

3/29/2014  4:14 AM
“They went under the screen every time,’’ Dragic said. “It’s not an easy shot, but it’s not contested. Every time they do that, I’m going to have a good game. They didn’t play good defense and we could get everything we want. You just swing the ball two, three times and find an open guy.”
Carmelo Anthony said the team was outhustled and unprepared — a damning assessment considering the high stakes.
“We let them get off to a great start, transition points, they beat us in all aspects tonight,’’ Anthony said. “We weren’t ready for them, weren’t prepared for them. They ran us out of the gym. We didn’t have it and they had it in all aspects of the game, winning the hustle game.’’

Sad performance. Suns energy impressive. Amazed how openly opponents criticize NYK defensive system, and how often NYK players mention 'preparation' in their post game comments.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
3/29/2014  5:25 AM
^WOW

SOMEONE criscizing the defensive scheme AGAIN!!

smackeddog
Member: #883
3/29/2014  6:09 AM
dk7th wrote:this team needs young, coachable, two-way players.

They don't even need to be young- we just hardworking, smart, two-way players. A lot of them!

smackeddog
Member: #883
3/29/2014  6:13 AM
Knicks22 wrote:“They went under the screen every time,’’ Dragic said. “It’s not an easy shot, but it’s not contested. Every time they do that, I’m going to have a good game. They didn’t play good defense and we could get everything we want. You just swing the ball two, three times and find an open guy.”
Carmelo Anthony said the team was outhustled and unprepared — a damning assessment considering the high stakes.
“We let them get off to a great start, transition points, they beat us in all aspects tonight,’’ Anthony said. “We weren’t ready for them, weren’t prepared for them. They ran us out of the gym. We didn’t have it and they had it in all aspects of the game, winning the hustle game.’’

Sad performance. Suns energy impressive. Amazed how openly opponents criticize NYK defensive system, and how often NYK players mention 'preparation' in their post game comments.

It's like Woody takes pride in not changing anything- in his mind this has worked before so it should work again. Doesn't seem to grasp that teams scout, adapt and adjust- they figure out your system and it's weak points and play to exploit them. Not adjusting is just madness.

We have watched exactly, EXACTLY, E X A C T L Y the same crap all F***ING year and NOTHING has changed! It's maddening! Players have spoken out, opposing players have ridiculed it, opposing coaches have ridiculed it and yet he makes no changes what so ever because it work some games last year.

"Giving up is hard to do" Game Thread: Knicks @ Suns 10:00 p.m. EST

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy