[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Shame Tread: Weekend Knicks @ Philadelphia, v Cavaliers
Author Thread
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/24/2014  2:12 PM
DrAlphaeus wrote:Uh oh. I didn't realize my own power!

Blame Threads next?

AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
3/24/2014  2:20 PM
DrAlphaeus wrote:Uh oh. I didn't realize my own power!

We're going to miss the playoffs and it's all your fault!

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
3/24/2014  4:25 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
tkf wrote:
mreinman wrote:Keys to the loss:

1) let a team shoot 60 percent from the field AND ITS PHUCKING CLEVELAND!
2) aside from Carmelo, the rest of the team took 7 foul shots (0 from Stat and Tyson) - that is awful
3) Felton's defense (ugh)!!!!!!!!!!!
4) Melo had an excellent TS (63!) but failed late
5) Melo does not get any assists in second half (again)
6) Jared Jack is the HOFamer of the day (we really enjoy making stars out of opposing PG's)

I don't know what jaret Jack TS was but he looked every bit of a closer unlike carmelo.. but that is nothing new..

the cavs had everyone shooting a good percentage.....

Knicks seemed to outplay the cavs in every category except for FG%.. kind of hard to remain efficient as a team when you have a guy taking 20 shots and making just 8 of them..

stat and amare combined 8-12 from the field... I have no problem with that... lack of Ft's is not the problem... they actually should have gotten more shots.... they combined for almost 67% shooting.. they needed more shots in the paint especially.. but that is kind of hard to do when you have someone else jacking up 20 shots... go figure..

if you want to blame some of that on woodson.. go on, he seems to get blamed for every loss..

what piss me off so bad about melo (last night), he made a nice move to the hoop to draw 2 guys and leaving amare wide open for a back door and probably a "and1", but he instead gets call for charging in which he does 70% of the time in clutch situations..

grow the fck up and play big boy basketball Melo..

not happy with his shot selection in crunch time... at all.

Have we ever come out of a time out late in games and executed something on offense that wasnt an ISO?

This loss really really hurt. I thought when Felton started hitting shots that we had this.. when we get *anything* from Ray we generally win. I didnt realize he had to guard Michael Jordan, so I guess he can have a pass.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Shame Tread: Weekend Knicks @ Philadelphia, v Cavaliers

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy