[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This is what I man about putting together a WINNING team...
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
5/12/2004  10:41 PM
Of late this site has uncovered a lot of knicks haters pretending to be fans, I don't know why, I have a feeling of what it really is but I don't want to state it because I know the post will be deleted, but anyway there are a lot of people here talking about the knicks catching up with teams like the pacers, pistons and nets... I say the knicks are not that far off, heck the heat are giving the pacers all they want, and this is what I mean, We will get all the mindless, meaningless post of guys ages, and if they are not 19 then their careers are over... Looking at the pacers they are getting punked by a inferior miami heat team and now this series will be tied when it should be over. The heat don't have a big man over 6'9 that plays the post, they have a SG in Wade playing PG,and no bench, yet they have managed to tie the series with a so called better team... this is not about age, or potential but about winning, having guys who can play and make plays, and right now the pacers don't have that, Oneal is scoring points but when it counts is getting outplayed by scrubs like malik allen, Tinsley is getting crushed by wade, and Caron Butler is killing the pacers bench.. again it is about players, and this is where thomas is trying to get the knicks, this is why he has marbury, and is trying to build a team around him, it is not about trying to put on the court a bunch of HS players, and it doesn't matter that Eddie Jones and Brian Grant are much older than Oneal and artest, what matters is that they are getting it done.. It is about having players!!!

Now with that being said, the pacers should still win the series, but I would not be suprised with a upset...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
This is what I man about putting together a WINNING team...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy