[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

A Special Three Peat - TNT tonight (Heat), ESPN Friday (Warriors) Sunday ABC (Bulls) Game Thread
Author Thread
Dagger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4184

3/2/2014  3:27 PM
3 nationally televised games in 4 days lost by a combined 68 points. That must be some kind of record.
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

3/2/2014  3:27 PM
playa2 wrote:There is so much politics going on behind the scenes with this tesm , that it's starting to come out Like Sams and Collins

That Woody will say in the press conference all we have to do is get on a hot streak and we can make the playoffs.

There is something seriously wrong with James Dolan, that a fan wanted to off him. WOW

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/2/2014  3:29 PM
sidsanders wrote:felton/iman 3-15... wont include pablo there...

It's really hard to overcome that especially if the other guys on the court are limited offensively.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
TeamBall
Member: #4386

3/2/2014  3:32 PM
playa2 wrote:
playa2 wrote:There is so much politics going on behind the scenes with this tesm , that it's starting to come out Like Sams and Collins

That Woody will say in the press conference all we have to do is get on a hot streak and we can make the playoffs.

There is something seriously wrong with James Dolan, that a fan wanted to off him. WOW

I think there's something wrong with the fan there
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

3/2/2014  3:32 PM
Nalod wrote:Noah is a top 5 MVP.

Waived players into a good system play up.

Jimmer, DJ into ours would not be as good.

Very true. How sad.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
playa2

3/2/2014  3:34 PM
TeamBall wrote:
playa2 wrote:

We know something is wrong with the fan, but when Dolan tried to run a sports franchise in NYC with bonehead decisions with a re-tread head coach that's really an assistant.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
TeamBall

3/2/2014  3:39 PM
playa2 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
playa2 wrote:

We know something is wrong with the fan, but when Dolan tried to run a sports franchise in NYC with bonehead decisions with a re-tread head coach that's really an assistant.

Oh absolutely playa. He's the one constant you can pinpoint for this franchise's struggles. However, nothing he's done warrants someone trying to take his life.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
playa2

3/2/2014  3:43 PM
TeamBall wrote:
playa2 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Oh absolutely playa. He's the one constant you can pinpoint for this franchise's struggles. However, nothing he's done warrants someone trying to take his life.

Why would anybody sane think it would ??????????

TeamBall

3/2/2014  4:17 PM
playa2 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
playa2 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Why would anybody sane think it would ??????????

It's just a crazy situation to me dude. Kind of like the Steve Bartman thing.
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
3/2/2014  4:58 PM
3/1/2014 12:20 PM

knickscity wrote:i wonder how many team have lost three straight nationally televised games via blowout?

The Knicks are too easy to predict, but I know they are so much better than last years team.

tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
3/2/2014  9:45 PM
mreinman wrote:how did we not get DJ Aug??

so inept

SO FUNNY you mention that, I created a thread with all the free agents a while ago, and I highlighted DJ augustine as a player we should have targeted, but the consensus around here was that he could not shoot and was no good... go figure.

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/2/2014  10:36 PM
tkf wrote:

so inept

SO FUNNY you mention that, I created a thread with all the free agents a while ago, and I highlighted DJ augustine as a player we should have targeted, but the consensus around here was that he could not shoot and was no good... go figure.

I don't like Augustine's game and was a part of the consensus. Can definitely say that he looks good as a bull. I think your biggest I told you so is about Blake though. His game has evolved a lot and while I watch a lot of games the Clips are generally on too late for me. Boy were you right about how much better he is.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

3/2/2014  10:47 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/2/2014  10:48 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
tkf wrote:

so inept

I don't like Augustine's game and was a part of the consensus. Can definitely say that he looks good as a bull. I think your biggest I told you so is about Blake though. His game has evolved a lot and while I watch a lot of games the Clips are generally on too late for me. Boy were you right about how much better he is.

Shannon Brown looked like fat stiff - don't get that at all.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
tkf
3/2/2014  11:27 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
tkf wrote:

so inept

I wasn't always sold on blake either, I used to think that he lacked a lot of big man skill, but really looking at his game, he has made me a believer over the past year or so.... He is one of the hardest workers on and off the court and it has paid off..

AS far as DJ augustine goes, I am not saying he is some world beater at guard, but I think he would have given the knicks a change of pace guard that could run some pick and roll, push the ball and score a bit, and he came at such a cheap, cheap price.. I think he would have been our best guard.... honestly, you don't think he could help this team?

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
RonRon
Member: #246
3/3/2014  1:06 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2014  1:11 AM
tkf wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
tkf wrote:

so inept

I wasn't always sold on blake either, I used to think that he lacked a lot of big man skill, but really looking at his game, he has made me a believer over the past year or so.... He is one of the hardest workers on and off the court and it has paid off..

AS far as DJ augustine goes, I am not saying he is some world beater at guard, but I think he would have given the knicks a change of pace guard that could run some pick and roll, push the ball and score a bit, and he came at such a cheap, cheap price.. I think he would have been our best guard.... honestly, you don't think he could help this team?

Blake has improved his SHOOTING TREMENDOUSLY, that opened up much for his game, in addition to the Chemistry/Doc River's coaching/ and the depth they have on their team
But swap in for Melo, I still don't see that as upgrading our team, we have too many holes
Just my opinion of course, but he has improved very much this year, how much of that is the chemistry of the team, his own development, or/and Doc Rivers ability to coach BIGs
He carried the Clippers with CP3 out, along with Collison, Crawford, and even Jordan + Barnes playing big roles as role players

As for DJ, I would rather have him than using part of the 3m exemption on Pablo and MWP, it was a complete waste
Prior to the start of the season, I thought he would be in range of 2m or so though, with this new CBA, money dries up quick and many talents gets signed below their value
I just didn't think he was worth using the 3m exemption on either and when he was available, we already signed 4 PG's or w/e we call them in
Now DJ taking Chris Smith's spot was a no brainer

Felton, Pablo, Murry, Chris Smith

misterearl
Member: #799
USA
3/3/2014  9:05 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/3/2014  2:00 PM
Joakim had 14 assists yesterday. He has had four double assist games in the past 26 days

Melo has five double digit assist games in his entire career

once a knick always a knick
GustavBahler
Member: #3186

3/3/2014  11:17 AM
misterearl wrote:Jakim had 14 assists yesterday. He has had four double assist games in the past 26 days

Melo has five double digit assist games in his entire career

Always that that Noah was the heart and soul of that team.

tkf
3/3/2014  11:49 AM
RonRon wrote:
tkf wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
tkf wrote:

so inept

Blake has improved his SHOOTING TREMENDOUSLY, that opened up much for his game, in addition to the Chemistry/Doc River's coaching/ and the depth they have on their team
But swap in for Melo, I still don't see that as upgrading our team, we have too many holes
Just my opinion of course, but he has improved very much this year,
how much of that is the chemistry of the team, his own development, or/and Doc Rivers ability to coach BIGs
He carried the Clippers with CP3 out, along with Collison, Crawford, and even Jordan + Barnes playing big roles as role players

As for DJ, I would rather have him than using part of the 3m exemption on Pablo and MWP, it was a complete waste
Prior to the start of the season, I thought he would be in range of 2m or so though, with this new CBA, money dries up quick and many talents gets signed below their value
I just didn't think he was worth using the 3m exemption on either and when he was available, we already signed 4 PG's or w/e we call them in
Now DJ taking Chris Smith's spot was a no brainer

Felton, Pablo, Murry, Chris Smith

well the clipper would never do that IMO, but I think it will improve our team from a chemsitry standpoint and leadership... Blake wills set the tone with his work ethic on and off the court.. something we lack. look at this article from NBA.com It nails carmelo perfectly and our situation..

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/03/02/clash-of-cultures-is-what-separates-bulls-vs-knicks-melo-vs-thibs/?ls=iref:nbahpt6e

these two snippets hit the nail on the head..

The Knicks are of, and for, Anthony. He is the sun of their solar system, around which everything revolves. It’s the supernova, BIG MARQUEE approach that New Yorkers love. So fans at Madison Square Garden can’t have LeBron James now or Shaquille O’Neal or Michael Jordan back in the day? Fine – they’ll take a second-tier star and feed his dreams as if he is one of those guys.
And that’s what they have. Anthony is a prolific scorer who does the most important thing in basketball – he puts points on the board – without doing a lot of other things that matter on the very best teams. Like defense, intensity or making lesser players better.

It’s frustrating, it’s embarrassing. A winning attitude is just not happening.”
That’s it right there, isn’t it? A winning attitude doesn’t just happen anywhere. It isn’t happening in New York because it hasn’t been a priority of the team’s best players and of management. It didn’t happen in Denver when Anthony was there, either, in the way that the Nuggets needed.

That is why having a guy with the work ethic and attitude of a winner and leader is important.. Blake isn't so much a vocal leader, but on and off the court he sets the tone with his energy and nonstop motor... We need a culture change..

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

3/3/2014  3:59 PM
should keep this thread going till we win a game.
misterearl
Member: #799
USA
3/3/2014  5:14 PM
The first "we following this thread under protest" thread

Rookie wrote:should keep this thread going till we win a game.

Cool idea Rookie. Mister Moderator if you please...

once a knick always a knick
A Special Three Peat - TNT tonight (Heat), ESPN Friday (Warriors) Sunday ABC (Bulls) Game Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy