[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If I Only Had 6 Months to Live...
Author Thread
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

2/26/2014  5:01 PM
I would want to go out like this man:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/24/chris-price-cancer_n_4848894.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

2/26/2014  9:19 PM
Are you serious??

What a sad way to go.

I would use heroin **** a ton of hookers and maybe sky dive.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

2/26/2014  10:09 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:Are you serious??

What a sad way to go.

I would use heroin **** a ton of hookers and maybe sky dive.

....you could do that now; no one's stopping you. I sky dove twice in the past 18 months.

IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

2/27/2014  3:37 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:Are you serious??

What a sad way to go.

I would use heroin **** a ton of hookers and maybe sky dive.

....you could do that now; no one's stopping you. I sky dove twice in the past 18 months.

Can't get doped up though???

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

2/27/2014  9:52 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:Are you serious??

What a sad way to go.

I would use heroin **** a ton of hookers and maybe sky dive.

....you could do that now; no one's stopping you. I sky dove twice in the past 18 months.

Can't get doped up though???

Nope. I never been into drugs. Never felt the need for them.

IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

2/27/2014  1:47 PM
You drink coffee right?

A life without trying drugs is not worth living.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

2/27/2014  2:53 PM
Moose seeks out fermented fallen apples, never forget that

Think about. Sucks free sundae

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

2/27/2014  3:40 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:You drink coffee right?

A life without trying drugs is not worth living.

I use to drink coffee but not anymore.

IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

2/27/2014  9:10 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:You drink coffee right?

A life without trying drugs is not worth living.

I use to drink coffee but not anymore.

lol,

you're approaching playa2 territory but from the other direction,

take it down a level, cool breze.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
If I Only Had 6 Months to Live...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.