NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
Nalod wrote:Good take Jrod.

The rich have been phuching over the little man since the beginning of time. What else is new!

PUt away 8%-10% of what you make into savings plans such as IRA, 401(k), Roth IRA, and other when your 25 years old and watch it grow. Stay out of debt and live within your means.

Wars, scandels, and other scarey things will come and go. Life is difficult and roll with it. Keep the car payments low, house payments reasonable and save. Then your money makes money.

Thats how it works here. Wall St will phuch you. You pay taxes, then the Gov't bails out banks, then you buy bank stocks and make it back. Gov't bails out GM or Chrysler back in the day. Put your money with the Gov't, its easy.

Capitalism does not work without banks and insurance companies. Simple.

Understand Market cycles. ITs not hard. Understand patience. Its not hard. Don't get emotional with all the news thats distributed. Read Playa2's stuff and don't be like that. Its wasted energy.

Learn to fix things. learn to enjoy life. Get health insurance and eat vegatables. Don't smoke. Don't buy vacataton homes unless you can pay cash for it. If rental property, make sure it covers itself. Don't buy season tickets to sport teams.

YOu do all this your food will taste better, your kids won't be nuts, you'll sleep, be healthy and most important have better sex!

Cuz all I want is to fix the world a little at a time, enjoy my toys, sleep, and get laid.

Nalod works for a wall st. firm by the way. Hating us is like hating your parents. One day your the adult and have to act like one.

People still risk their lives to come live here. Its not perfect, but where is Nirvana these days? Australia? Belize? Grand Caymen? Nice places but they only want you if you bring money.

So precedent makes the practice right? Beside the point, are you aware that American wages have all stagnated while the cost of living is continuing to increase? Disposable income is becoming a thing of the past, so I think your plan is grossly unrealistic and even insulting.

that's the victim mentality you have

No, those are opinions that can be substantiated by facts. If you have facts that can counter these sentiments, then feel free to submit them; they would be welcomed. If you're going to talk about your feelings and emotions again in spite of scholarly fact, then lets save ourselves the time and not bother with subsequent responses.

they're excuses

How profound.

it really is, you just can't see it yet

Yeah, that must be it lol.

oh boo hoo, wages have stagnated, meanwhile you have more millionaires than ever walking around,

gee why is that? oh because you have the best business environment in the world right in your back yard, sucka free sundae, ya heard???!?

And those millionaires only represent a fraction of 1% of the country. So you're logic is that because these people are doing extraordinarily well, that the other 99% of the country is too? The reality of the situation is that the bulk of Americans are struggling and it isn't from a lack of trying. Productivity in our country is at record heights (I hear that it is up as high as 97% since the 70s) and we still rank ahead of all industrialized countries in terms of how many hours our citizens work per week. In spite of that, we are ranked the 3rd worst in terms of social mobility among these peers ( http://ttp://www.moneynews.com/Economy/US-social-mobility-country/2013/12/12/id/541412 ). And yet, our cost of living has continued to increase at a steady pace ( http://www.brookings.edu/research/reports/2013/06/13-facts-higher-education ). This is reality and not the bubble you live in.

huh? i think you're in the bubble. everyone earns what they're worth.

So Raymond Felton is "worth" more to society than a neurosurgeon?

AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

3/9/2014  8:54 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

The rich have been phuching over the little man since the beginning of time. What else is new!

PUt away 8%-10% of what you make into savings plans such as IRA, 401(k), Roth IRA, and other when your 25 years old and watch it grow. Stay out of debt and live within your means.

Wars, scandels, and other scarey things will come and go. Life is difficult and roll with it. Keep the car payments low, house payments reasonable and save. Then your money makes money.

Thats how it works here. Wall St will phuch you. You pay taxes, then the Gov't bails out banks, then you buy bank stocks and make it back. Gov't bails out GM or Chrysler back in the day. Put your money with the Gov't, its easy.

Understand Market cycles. ITs not hard. Understand patience. Its not hard. Don't get emotional with all the news thats distributed. Read Playa2's stuff and don't be like that. Its wasted energy.

Learn to fix things. learn to enjoy life. Get health insurance and eat vegatables. Don't smoke. Don't buy vacataton homes unless you can pay cash for it. If rental property, make sure it covers itself. Don't buy season tickets to sport teams.

YOu do all this your food will taste better, your kids won't be nuts, you'll sleep, be healthy and most important have better sex!

Cuz all I want is to fix the world a little at a time, enjoy my toys, sleep, and get laid.

Nalod works for a wall st. firm by the way. Hating us is like hating your parents. One day your the adult and have to act like one.

People still risk their lives to come live here. Its not perfect, but where is Nirvana these days? Australia? Belize? Grand Caymen? Nice places but they only want you if you bring money.

So precedent makes the practice right? Beside the point, are you aware that American wages have all stagnated while the cost of living is continuing to increase? Disposable income is becoming a thing of the past, so I think your plan is grossly unrealistic and even insulting.

No, those are opinions that can be substantiated by facts. If you have facts that can counter these sentiments, then feel free to submit them; they would be welcomed. If you're going to talk about your feelings and emotions again in spite of scholarly fact, then lets save ourselves the time and not bother with subsequent responses.

they're excuses

How profound.

oh boo hoo, wages have stagnated, meanwhile you have more millionaires than ever walking around,

gee why is that? oh because you have the best business environment in the world right in your back yard, sucka free sundae, ya heard???!?

And those millionaires only represent a fraction of 1% of the country. So you're logic is that because these people are doing extraordinarily well, that the other 99% of the country is too? The reality of the situation is that the bulk of Americans are struggling and it isn't from a lack of trying. Productivity in our country is at record heights (I hear that it is up as high as 97% since the 70s) and we still rank ahead of all industrialized countries in terms of how many hours our citizens work per week. In spite of that, we are ranked the 3rd worst in terms of social mobility among these peers ( http://ttp://www.moneynews.com/Economy/US-social-mobility-country/2013/12/12/id/541412 ). And yet, our cost of living has continued to increase at a steady pace ( http://www.brookings.edu/research/reports/2013/06/13-facts-higher-education ). This is reality and not the bubble you live in.

what do you want, you want to be payed $20 per hour for flipping a burger? (not you, but in a general argument)

is that what you want?? what do you want with these wages?

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

3/9/2014  9:53 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

they're excuses

How profound.

what do you want, you want to be payed $20 per hour for flipping a burger? (not you, but in a general argument)

I want to see salaries/wages keep up with the success/progress of their companies. There should be no reason why Walmart, a fortune 500 company, is allowed to pay the bulk of their employees minimum wage despite the company posting record profits. Point blank, the minimum wage needs to be a liveable wage for any business that is considered a corporation (although I'd exempt the extremely small "Mom and Pop" shops from the requirement).

Regardless of your political views, this is something you should support. Because it's our taxpayer money that goes toward subsidizing employees of the Walton's (owners of Walmart) so that they can horde the profits that their Daddy made for them. Why do the rich need welfare?

IronWillGiroud

3/9/2014  10:30 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

they're excuses

How profound.

I want to see salaries/wages keep up with the success/progress of their companies. There should be no reason why Walmart, a fortune 500 company, is allowed to pay the bulk of their employees minimum wage despite the company posting record profits. Point blank, the minimum wage needs to be a liveable wage for any business that is considered a corporation (although I'd exempt the extremely small "Mom and Pop" shops from the requirement).

Regardless of your political views, this is something you should support. Because it's our taxpayer money that goes toward subsidizing employees of the Walton's (owners of Walmart) so that they can horde the profits that their Daddy made for them. Why do the rich need welfare?

so you want a walmart employee to earn 20$ per hour?

for what?

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
IronWillGiroud

3/9/2014  10:32 AM
better question: can you become rich by working at walmart?
NardDogNation

3/9/2014  1:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/9/2014  1:31 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:better question: can you become rich by working at walmart?

I don't follow your train of thought. The conversation isn't about making average employees rich. It's about paying them a liveable wage (if you're a corporation and have the means).

NardDogNation

3/9/2014  1:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/9/2014  1:40 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

they're excuses

How profound.

for what?

...because if minimum wage kept up with productivity, $20 would be what they'd be earning. In other industrialized countries like Australia, the minimum wage is in the ballpark of +/-$15(USD). Costsco understands that and is why they pay their employees approximately $20/hr.

IronWillGiroud

3/9/2014  1:44 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

they're excuses

How profound.

for what?

...because if minimum wage kept up with productivity, $20 would be what they'd be earning. In other industrialized countries like Australia, the minimum wage is in the ballpark of +/-$15(USD). Costsco understands that and is why they pay their employees approximately $20/hr.

what do you want, you want a walmart employee to earn $40 and hour? for what??

NardDogNation

3/9/2014  2:30 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

they're excuses

How profound.

for what?

Are you just going to keep increasing the wages until I finally say no?

IronWillGiroud

3/9/2014  3:33 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

they're excuses

How profound.

for what?

i'm just saying that there are documentaries they show you in school and then there is the real world

NardDogNation

3/9/2014  3:42 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

they're excuses

How profound.

for what?

i'm just saying that there are documentaries they show you in school and then there is the real world

The fact is that those "documentaries" you described and "reality" are NOT mutually exclusive each other.

IronWillGiroud

3/9/2014  5:36 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

they're excuses

How profound.

for what?

The fact is that those "documentaries" you described and "reality" are NOT mutually exclusive each other.

they're a view of reality

NardDogNation

3/9/2014  10:05 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/9/2014  10:07 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

they're excuses

How profound.

for what?

they're a view of reality

Reality- the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

There is only one reality. The facts that define it can not be ignored.

What Wall Street Thinks of You...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy