[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

When America was the greatest country in the world
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/25/2014  11:45 AM
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

2/25/2014  12:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2014  12:41 PM
...and interestingly enough, none of his reasons (for our loss of prestige) involved gay people. But with the way people voted and through our general political/social discourse, you would think that these people were the scourge of our country.

But I think speeches like the one made are generally full of ****. He talks about how great the country WAS as though that was the case for any and everyone; while ignoring the fact that we committed acts of genocide (domestically and abroad), pioneered child labor, sweat shops, institutional racism, created a breeding ground for Christian zealotry, furthered sexism, along with the general destruction of our planet. It certainly wasn't all bad but it definitely wasn't all good either.

Like he said though, part of solving the problem is admitting the problem. Part of our problem today are ignorant people, with no concept of history, who don't seem to understand the scope and dimensions of today's problems. They get to vote and unfortunately, their vote counts as much as my own.

playa2

2/25/2014  2:44 PM
I don't know how old you are but I would bet you never grew up in a somewhat moral American society did you ?
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
NardDogNation

2/25/2014  3:57 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2014  3:58 PM
playa2 wrote:I don't know how old you are but I would bet you never grew up in a somewhat moral American society did you ?

You mean when it was cool to lynch a black military officer for "killing white men" overseas? That "moral" America that my (step)grandfather grew up in and that you're referring to?

playa2

2/25/2014  4:32 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:I don't know how old you are but I would bet you never grew up in a somewhat moral American society did you ?

You mean when it was cool to lynch a black military officer for "killing white men" overseas? That "moral" America that my (step)grandfather grew up in and that you're referring to?

Not that far back, the 70's, you probably wasn't born yet.

NardDogNation

2/25/2014  5:09 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/25/2014  5:13 PM
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

You mean back when we were assassinating world leaders and installing brutal dictators, who made billions for Western corporations? Back when we sponsored these proxy wars?

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

2/25/2014  10:34 PM
still is the greatest country in the world,

no where in the world do you have so much opportunity to make a lot of money

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/26/2014  8:28 AM
NardDogNation wrote: Part of our problem today are ignorant people, with no concept of history, who don't seem to understand the scope and dimensions of today's problems. They get to vote and unfortunately, their vote counts as much as my own.

Spoken like a true Darwinian ethicist. Maybe you have fond memories of when we used to practice eugenics at the turn of the twentieth century? Keep all those ignorant people from breeding and turning out more low-IQ voters.

Unreal. The Voice of Reason has spoken.

You can tell this is the greatest country on earth. We have folks here who rant about gay rights while hinting at taking away voting rights to those not deemed intelligent enough to comprehend the grand breadth and width of the brilliant liberal worldview.

NardDogNation

2/26/2014  10:10 AM
jrodmc wrote:
NardDogNation wrote: Part of our problem today are ignorant people, with no concept of history, who don't seem to understand the scope and dimensions of today's problems. They get to vote and unfortunately, their vote counts as much as my own.

Spoken like a true Darwinian ethicist. Maybe you have fond memories of when we used to practice eugenics at the turn of the twentieth century? Keep all those ignorant people from breeding and turning out more low-IQ voters.

You can tell this is the greatest country on earth. We have folks here who rant about gay rights while hinting at taking away voting rights to those not deemed intelligent enough to comprehend the grand breadth and width of the brilliant liberal worldview.

Please, get off my dick.

jrodmc
USA
2/26/2014  11:26 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Please, get off my dick.

Yes indeedy. Another brilliant, enlightened retort.
Would you like it better if I told you about my existential reasons for knowing why I like girls since I was 8?

Peace. Try ignore. It's a really nice out for the fainthearted (and simple minded).

NardDogNation

2/26/2014  12:00 PM
jrodmc wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Please, get off my dick.

Would you like it better if I told you about my existential reasons for knowing why I like girls since I was 8?

Peace. Try ignore. It's a really nice out for the fainthearted (and simple minded).

Nothing personal. I'm just concerned that your stupid might be contagious. That's all.

In the meantime though, try focusing on the discussion at hand instead of trying to rehash old arguments.

jrodmc
USA
2/26/2014  12:54 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Please, get off my dick.

Nothing personal. I'm just concerned that your stupid might be contagious. That's all.

In the meantime though, try focusing on the discussion at hand instead of trying to rehash old arguments.

Uh-huh. "Get off my dick" And you're worried about catching stupidity?

Yeah, I try not too rehash your other brilliance, but you keep making the same randomly selected, idiotic statements in different threads...

So back on topic: who gets to set the the IQ line for voting, Mr. I Pull This Sheehit Out of The Enlightened Recesses of My Ever-Evolving Azz?

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
2/26/2014  3:11 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

You mean back when we were assassinating world leaders and installing brutal dictators, who made billions for Western corporations? Back when we sponsored these proxy wars?

And our nation's president being impeached for being a criminal.
And that getting off the hook through a pardon that no other criminal would get.
He cites this period as the height of morality?!
NardDogNation

2/26/2014  5:20 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

And our nation's president being impeached for being a criminal.
And that getting off the hook through a pardon that no other criminal would get.
He cites this period as the height of morality?!

Yeah, I don't get it. It seems that older generations are obsessed with "their generation" being considered the best, in spite of the obvious facts to the contrary. I don't know if it is a byproduct of narcissism, a deeply rooted sense of nostalgia or just plain ignorance. In any eventuality, one thing is clear: the problems of our day have all occurred on "their watch" e.g. our military industrial complex, our prison industrial complex, religious zealotry, corporatism, government-for-the-highest-bidder, a squandering of our nation's prestige and fortune, etc. But it's okay though because everyone aspired to be the Brady Bunch during his day.

NardDogNation

2/26/2014  5:21 PM
jrodmc wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Please, get off my dick.

Yeah, I try not too rehash your other brilliance, but you keep making the same randomly selected, idiotic statements in different threads...

So back on topic: who gets to set the the IQ line for voting, Mr. I Pull This Sheehit Out of The Enlightened Recesses of My Ever-Evolving Azz?

Are you trying to tell me that you have an STD? LMFAO. In the mean time while you ponder that, go **** yourself.

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

2/26/2014  9:22 PM
Jrod 50000 nard 0
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NardDogNation

2/26/2014  9:53 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:Jrod 50000 nard 0

I'm surprised you could count that high, lol

jrodmc
USA
2/27/2014  10:19 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Please, get off my dick.

Are you trying to tell me that you have an STD? LMFAO. In the mean time while you ponder that, go **** yourself.

And you think you're more intelligent than who, again? Grow up.

When America was the greatest country in the world

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy