[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Sams can't shut up his mouth
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/22/2014  10:25 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/22/2014  10:28 PM

''If the Miami Dolphins drafted me I would be excited to be a part of that organization,'' Sam said. ''But I'm not afraid of going into that environment. I know how to handle myself. I know how to communicate with my teammates. I know how to communicate with the coaches and other staff.''

Sam has heard the slurs before, but if he's in any way anxious about entering such a macho environment he has not shown it.

''If someone wants to call me a name, I'll have a conversation with that guy and hopefully it won't lead to nothing else,'' he said.

Sam wore a rainbow-colored button that read ''Stand with Sam,'' given to him by a woman at a recent Missouri basketball game. Sam beamed about all the support he's received, originating on campus.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments from Yahoo poster :

As a former gym rat who watched a national gym chain declare bankruptcy and be bought out, in at least 5 different states, I've turned to exit shower stalls only to see males staring at me massaging erections while sticking their tongues out and rolling their eyes. Some of those males would try to catch your eye by using the adjacent urinal and then step back suddenly to try to get you to look at them. At one gym in particular near the Pentagon several of these males would time their workouts so their workouts would end so that they'd be able to see the heterosexuals shower. Had a woman say that she'd get her homosexual friends to scope out the men she was interested in. Will never forget "overhearing" some of these males saying how they lived to "turn out" straight men. I've observed these events over the the past 20-25 years or so---and I don't envy football players who---unlike myself and others who grew weary of walking into steam rooms like the gym on 11th st in DC only to, without warning, observe the sheer unadulterated horror of seeing two men fellating each other---will knowingly have to share showers with males that are sexually attracted to them. Thus, this situation was irreconcilable for Greece and Rome and it will prove to be so for America.http://sports.yahoo.com/news/confident-sam-wishes-focus-could-194308589--nfl.html

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Dagger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4184

2/22/2014  10:30 PM
3 words: Let it go. This is off-topic and belongs with your other junk playa.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/22/2014  10:33 PM
Also, what gym does that yahoo poster go to?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

2/22/2014  10:35 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Also, what gym does that yahoo poster go to?

LOL why???? Hahaha

No but, there are weirdos all over. It's increasingly difficult to keep your mind without being drowned by the devil

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
CrushAlot
USA
2/22/2014  10:37 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:

LOL why???? Hahaha

No but, there are weirdos all over. It's increasingly difficult to keep your mind without being drowned by the devil

Didn't mean it to sound like that. Just can't believe anyone could experience anything like that at a gym. I think you would have to go looking for that or go to a place known for that.
Dagger

2/22/2014  10:38 PM
10 bucks says the yahoo poster is playa, only time he hasn't plagiarized.
IronWillGiroud

2/22/2014  10:43 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

LOL why???? Hahaha

Didn't mean it to sound like that. Just can't believe anyone could experience anything like that at a gym. I think you would have to go looking for that or go to a place known for that.

I agree, it's a little extreme and i bet that type of scenario is pretty rare

I read a study that said only A tiny% of population is gays.

Really gayness is a non story but Is being pushed by the media as part of a greater movement to destabilize traditional Christian society, or what's left of it.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
playa2

2/22/2014  10:50 PM
[quote="Dagger
10 bucks says the yahoo poster is playa, only time he hasn't plagiarized.

Don't try a focus the thread on me dagger, this is about the agenda and how it's gonna blow up in Sams face.

The more he runs his piehole , the more players are gonna resent him for not just going to work like any other rookie.

''Good afternoon. My name is Michael Sam. I play football for the University of Missouri,'' he said to commence his first public appearance since announcing he's gay.

Sam smiled and laughed often during a 12 1/2-minute news conference at Lucas Oil Stadium, looking relaxed, jovial and confident while taking questions from the hundreds of reporters surrounding the podium.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
skeng
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #2959
Denmark
2/22/2014  10:58 PM
I'm not sure why I continue to be surprised by Playa's views.. I guess it's because they're so radical and illogical?
Legalize di NBA
VCoug
Member: #1406

2/22/2014  10:59 PM

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
H1AND1
Member: #5648

2/22/2014  11:22 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/22/2014  11:23 PM
Playa you are absolutely obsessed with this topic.

I'm not gay and I don't spend a moment of my life worrying about gay people pushing some sort of agenda. More power to them especially since it seems to piss off and freak out people like yourself who hand wring and obsess about what other people do in their private lives. Which begs the question: Why exactly are you so into this topic? Perhaps your a little more than curious and should do some more "in-depth" / "real life" research?

H1AND1
Member: #5648

2/22/2014  11:29 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

LOL why???? Hahaha

Really gayness is a non story but Is being pushed by the media as part of a greater movement to destabilize traditional Christian society, or what's left of it.

LOL, here we go again. Yes, the media has a vested interest in destroyng traditional Christian society. Care to explain why the media wants to do such a thing?

CrushAlot
USA
2/22/2014  11:38 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

LOL why???? Hahaha

Referring to this.
I've turned to exit shower stalls only to see males staring at me massaging erections while sticking their tongues out and rolling their eyes. Some of those males would try to catch your eye by using the adjacent urinal and then step back suddenly to try to get you to look at them. At one gym in particular near the Pentagon several of these males would time their workouts so their workouts would end so that they'd be able to see the heterosexuals shower. Had a woman say that she'd get her homosexual friends to scope out the men she was interested in. Will never forget "overhearing" some of these males saying how they lived to "turn out" straight men.
Seems like some extreme homophobia and also a gym experience that no one I know has ever had.
Dagger

2/22/2014  11:40 PM
Guys can we just let this thread die, responding to ignorant comments only keeps the discussion going.
playa2

2/23/2014  8:46 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/23/2014  8:58 AM
H1AND1 wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

LOL why???? Hahaha

LOL, here we go again. Yes, the media has a vested interest in destroyng traditional Christian society. Care to explain why the media wants to do such a thing?

What you don't understand obviously is certain politicians , certain executives in Hollywood and the national media they need to normalize homosexuality not just have it accepted like it already is.

Trying to educate the masses of an old trick THAT MAKES A SMALL MINORITY INTO A GIANT to people who are UNAWARE.
When your agenda is to abruptly change culture, that will speed up the process to destroy our culture lack of morals I will bring it up and make people aware of it.

So for any who would try and twist my words, any who falsely question my motives in a negative way, don't really know me or understand the big picture being presented.

AND for that I laugh at you!

IronWillGiroud

2/23/2014  9:24 AM
H1AND1 wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

LOL why???? Hahaha

that was a little tongue in cheek homage to playa2,

maybe i did it too good?

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

2/24/2014  2:42 PM
Playa, get medicated. I say that in all seriousness and without any malevolence or ill will. You need help brother.
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

2/24/2014  3:00 PM
Dagger wrote:Guys can we just let this thread die, responding to ignorant comments only keeps the discussion going.

I wish I read this before I responded. By far, the wisest thing that has been said in this thread.

playa2

2/24/2014  8:59 PM
Wow my 15 yr old daughter saw Michael Sams on sports center run the 40 yd dash at the combine and she said he even runs gay.
She doesn't even watch sports. He looked like one of those gymnast guys who runs stiff while sprinting to jump on the standing horse bar

I was like whatttttttt !!!!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
2/24/2014  11:36 PM
All in the family!
Sams can't shut up his mouth

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy