[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: THE MAD (BUT NOT ANGRY) OFFICIAL PS4 THREAD, XBOX ONE SUCKS GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH THAT GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Thread
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

2/22/2014  4:00 PM
BANGING FIFA14 AND COD GHOSTS,

SUCKA FREE SUNDAE, YA HURD??

WHAT'S REALLY GOOD?!?!?!?!

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
2/22/2014  6:40 PM
Get Killzone and pre-order infamous second son.

PS4 is amazing.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
IronWillGiroud

2/22/2014  10:17 PM
Beyond amazing and these games are basically PS3 ports right now. Imagine when they really start tapping that ass
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
tj23
Member: #3119

2/23/2014  2:30 PM
I'm gonna stick with my 360 for a while. Sports games look nice(well not madden really) but underneath the surface they are a mess on the new consoles unless you are an NBA jam kinda guy. The gameplay is pretty unrealistic which doesn't work for me.
IronWillGiroud

2/23/2014  6:38 PM
tj23 wrote:I'm gonna stick with my 360 for a while. Sports games look nice(well not madden really) but underneath the surface they are a mess on the new consoles unless you are an NBA jam kinda guy. The gameplay is pretty unrealistic which doesn't work for me.

that's because they're not even close to tapping that ass yet,

example: fifa world cup edition released only for 360 and ps3 this summer,

the base isn't there on the new systems yet,

if i still had an old system i don't know if i would hop on the new generation, but i sold my xbox last summer so it makes sense.

the potential is huge, i think the next open world game (like gta) to be developed for exclusively for the new systems will be beyond massive, just massive, probably like all the other gtas combined, holy canoli

tj23
Member: #3119

2/23/2014  8:17 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
tj23 wrote:I'm gonna stick with my 360 for a while. Sports games look nice(well not madden really) but underneath the surface they are a mess on the new consoles unless you are an NBA jam kinda guy. The gameplay is pretty unrealistic which doesn't work for me.

if i still had an old system i don't know if i would hop on the new generation, but i sold my xbox last summer so it makes sense.

the potential is huge, i think the next open world game (like gta) to be developed for exclusively for the new systems will be beyond massive, just massive, probably like all the other gtas combined, holy canoli

I agree I think shooters can take it to the next level but I'm iffy about the future of sports games. Look up "The Division". That game looks nasty. Only downside I see is the 3rd person aspect. If someone can make a major first person sandbox type of game it will blow everyone away. I'd be surprised if Rockstar doesn't port over GTA V. The amount of money they have made and are still making(from micro transactions) is insane.

IronWillGiroud

2/23/2014  8:32 PM
tj23 wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:

I agree I think shooters can take it to the next level but I'm iffy about the future of sports games. Look up "The Division". That game looks nasty. Only downside I see is the 3rd person aspect. If someone can make a major first person sandbox type of game it will blow everyone away. I'd be surprised if Rockstar doesn't port over GTA V. The amount of money they have made and are still making(from micro transactions) is insane.

the current sports line up are basically ports,

and even now, the blades of grass are astonishing; the crowd details are ridiculous, you can make out real people in the stands rather than blobs!!!

what was that game called on ps3 a few years ago that was like a huge battlefield with something like 64 versus 64 on the field at the same time, that was sort of the first dabble into that sort of thing? it didn't work out that well but it was hella ambitious---

i imagine that the new generation of consoles will witness the first mass battle games with hundreds of players on the field at the same instead of just small maps with 12 guys in one game

OT: THE MAD (BUT NOT ANGRY) OFFICIAL PS4 THREAD, XBOX ONE SUCKS GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE WITH THAT GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy