[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: The James Dolan Vanity Project @ Hawks 7.30pm EST
Author Thread
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
2/23/2014  5:02 AM
Like f***ing clockwork! The same s*** over and over again...
AUTOADVERT
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/23/2014  6:24 AM
Anyone wanna post youtube videos showing me that this team is better than last years again?

Lol, what a joke.

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

2/23/2014  9:26 AM
knickscity wrote:Anyone wanna post youtube videos showing me that this team is better than last years again?

Lol, what a joke.

look it's not all about wins and losses,

this year's team has a certain quality about it that puts it head and shoulders above last year's

i can't put my finger on it, but i'm sure we're witnessing basketball greatness, you are probably just ignorant

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/23/2014  10:53 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
knickscity wrote:Anyone wanna post youtube videos showing me that this team is better than last years again?

Lol, what a joke.

look it's not all about wins and losses,

this year's team has a certain quality about it that puts it head and shoulders above last year's

i can't put my finger on it, but i'm sure we're witnessing basketball greatness, you are probably just ignorant

They've managed to place together 14 players who should never start, and likely wouldnt get playing time on a contender.

And the 15th shouldnt be the best player on any team but a mediocre one.

tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/23/2014  11:59 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/23/2014  12:02 PM
Dagger wrote:
tkf wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
tkf wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
tkf wrote:Knicks up somewhat big, I think 15.. then carmelo happened.. what an idiot.. he goes after Carrol for what? the guy is just a hardworking player, plays hard and clean.. but NOOOOO.. I am CARMELOOOOOOOOOO, I am scoring, scoring, scoring on you, and you better not defend me!! He went right into carmelo world...forget the knicks and the lead, it is all about me... I can score!! I mean after that idiotic series of techs.. the Hawks turn it up.. you could see they went after the knicks and carmelo.. I think they went on a 20-2 run... they were like Demari, we got your back!! from mike scott, to teague to lou williams, they all went at carmelo, when they had the chance..

this fool has to go.. please opt out!!!!

Are you kidding? Scott happened. Teague taking it to Hardaway happened. Also, saw some cheap shots from Carrol and Martin on Melo. Extra contact, hitting him when the ball/play was happening on the other side of the court etc. Part of the game but guys do react.

cheap shots? are you kidding me.. it started when carmelo kept tossing carrol to the side with his hands... I am sorry, scott happened early, but demari caroll also turned it up as well... I can't believe the defense you guys give carmelo around here.. damn!! he went clank city, he made it a personal battle... and it cost the knicks..

This isn't on Melo. Even if you want to see it that way I am not sure how you come to that conclusion.

care to explain the huge run atlanta went on right after the carmelo tech and silly, "you can't guard me" display?

TKF I know you say that melo can't draw a crowd and that makes him less of a star, but I was at the game tonight in ATL and he got quite the ovation. I believe you live in the Georgia area and attend hawks games yourself, so it's interesting you believe people don't come to see him play. 70% of the crowd at tonight's game would disagree...

LOL I skipped the game, you do know the only people cheering are the NY fans that are there.. No atlanta fan like that clown and even more, they despise the loud mouth NY fans that are there... trust me... it has been this way for years here in Atlanta...

70% of the crowd at tonight's game would disagree...

70% of the fans at that game were probably knicks fans.. that is not uncommon at a NY/ Atlanta game..
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
ccch
Member: #3876

2/23/2014  2:46 PM
Can't watch more of this...Woody - Woody - Woody. Couldn't coach a CYO team... "I Mean" He may be a nice guy but just can't coach... "I Mean" He has no feel for the game "I Mean" He has no clue how to use the bench "I Mean" He takes players out when they're hot and leaves cold players in when they should be pulled "I Mean" Terrible use of time outs...looks like a spectator rather than a coach "I Mean" If he was coaching one of the top teams in the league he would make them mediocre "I Mean" I think it way too late to make any coaching changes now "I mean" so it looks like fans will have to be torchered the rest of the year "I mean" Just guessing but I bet Melo will only stay if part of the deal is to get a real proven coach.. "I mean"
Do you know what "I mean"
Really sad
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

2/23/2014  8:37 PM
ccch wrote:Can't watch more of this...Woody - Woody - Woody. Couldn't coach a CYO team... "I Mean" He may be a nice guy but just can't coach... "I Mean" He has no feel for the game "I Mean" He has no clue how to use the bench "I Mean" He takes players out when they're hot and leaves cold players in when they should be pulled "I Mean" Terrible use of time outs...looks like a spectator rather than a coach "I Mean" If he was coaching one of the top teams in the league he would make them mediocre "I Mean" I think it way too late to make any coaching changes now "I mean" so it looks like fans will have to be torchered the rest of the year "I mean" Just guessing but I bet Melo will only stay if part of the deal is to get a real proven coach.. "I mean"
Do you know what "I mean"
Really sad

cooch!?!?!?

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Game Thread: The James Dolan Vanity Project @ Hawks 7.30pm EST

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy