[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks @ Grizz...The Start of playoff push
Author Thread
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
2/18/2014  10:34 PM
We need to start Tim. We can not overcome the bottomless pit of nothing that is Felton and Shump.
AUTOADVERT
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

Anyway.....I'm going to Trade Machine to work off my pain
The Future is Bright!
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

Clean wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:we lost this one on a wide open 3 for miller thanks to jr smith… this would have been a great win for this team

It was Pablo that left Miller. I blame woody for having that double the post scheme on defense. He doubles no matter how bad the post player is.

Pablo was out of gas. I cant totally balme pablo because he is 36 and isnt used to playing so many minutes. maybe if fatty felton played at least decent it might help. I hope dolan doenst do some thing stupid and give into demands of Boston for Rondo or Lowry
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

2/18/2014  10:35 PM
Clean wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:we lost this one on a wide open 3 for miller thanks to jr smith… this would have been a great win for this team

It was Pablo that left Miller. I blame woody for having that double the post scheme on defense. He doubles no matter how bad the post player is.

smith left miller to double team zack with chandler draped all over him there was no need to double that and leave one of the best three point shooters on the planet wide open from downtown
Dagger
Member: #4184

2/18/2014  10:36 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Clean wrote:

Pablo was out of gas. I cant totally balme pablo because he is 36 and isnt used to playing so many minutes. maybe if fatty felton played at least decent it might help. I hope dolan doenst do some thing stupid and give into demands of Boston for Rondo or Lowry

You dont have to worry about a rondo trade we dont have the assets to get him even if we game up everything we have

blkexec
Member: #748
2/18/2014  10:37 PM
Clean wrote:

Doubling is not the total problem. It's the lack of defensive IQ as a team. If Pablo is doubling, there has to be some help on the back side. We didn't have the players for MDA and we don't have the defensive IQ for Woodson. This is a Management problem as well, don't count them out. Can we ever get a coach and roster alignment....

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

2/18/2014  10:37 PM
when we were already up by two… Ill take the tie over a 3 with 45 seconds to go. thats just common basketball IQ
StarksEwing1

2/18/2014  10:38 PM
Dagger wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Clean wrote:

You dont have to worry about a rondo trade we dont have the assets to get him even if we game up everything we have

Thats true. They wnat like 2-3 unprotected picks which means lottery since they're coming from the Knicks lol. Apparently Toronto wants hardaway and a pick which is too much IMO
Clean
Member: #743
2/18/2014  10:39 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
Clean wrote:

smith left miller to double team zack with chandler draped all over him there was no need to double that and leave one of the best three point shooters on the planet wide open from downtown

double check it again. JR was covering for Pablo when JR's man went to the hoop he stopped covering for Pablo. When looking at the play the only person not covering someone was pablo.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
2/18/2014  10:39 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Id didnt think Melo was particularly good tonight either

he missed 14 shots and had 2 assists. 43%TS. that's a loser's statline. and who was he guarding? whoever it was i assure you he had a very efficient scoring night.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

2/18/2014  10:49 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
Clean wrote:

Papabear Says

They will never learn. After all season long they don't guard the 3 point shooters. It should have been a priority to stick with Miller the same way players stuck with Novak when he played for us. This was a sad loss and if you can't make stops in the last 3 minuets of a game you can't win games.

Papabear
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

2/18/2014  11:00 PM
Clean wrote:We need to start Tim. We can not overcome the bottomless pit of nothing that is Felton and Shump.

Well to be honest the starting lineup is very good at outscoring their opponents. I believe they were a +20 in 11 minutyes tonight but it is what it is.

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/19/2014  6:40 AM
Let's just say we should have won the game.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/19/2014  7:47 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Pablo is tired

SHould he put felton back in

no, he should have played murry all along and started him ahead of felton.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
2/19/2014  8:12 AM
dk7th wrote:

he missed 14 shots and had 2 assists. 43%TS. that's a loser's statline. and who was he guarding? whoever it was i assure you he had a very efficient scoring night.

man your a joke of a fan. Your really a tool. Why dont you and TFK just have a private forum so you can just post these messages while you wank each other?

Since you dont watch games, you just spout crap on a forum for fans who are actually interested in the team and results, I will fill you in. Melo mostly guarded Gasol the opposing team's center, the reason so Chandler could guard Zach who is more an interior scorer. Gasol had 8 points on 4-7 shooting.

Maybe go back to RealGM or did you and your buddy both get kicked off there?

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

2/19/2014  8:27 AM
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:

man your a joke of a fan. Your really a tool. Why dont you and TFK just have a private forum so you can just post these messages while you wank each other?

Since you dont watch games, you just spout crap on a forum for fans who are actually interested in the team and results, I will fill you in. Melo mostly guarded Gasol the opposing team's center, the reason so Chandler could guard Zach who is more an interior scorer. Gasol had 8 points on 4-7 shooting.

I'm just curious but why do you let it bother you so much?

fishmike
USA
2/19/2014  8:36 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:

oh it doesnt bother me in the slightest. I could care less what people on the internet say.

That being said this was once a flourishing community full of wit and comradery. Have you noticed many many long time posters simply dont post anymore? Its because of posts like the above. Its spam.

I actually have these donkees on ignore. But sometimes I play the "predict how a donkee he-haws" game so I click on an ignored post knowing its got some anti-melo fodder from guys who dont really follow the team aside from spamming the Knickforums they havent been kicked off yet. So I blast them. Its kind of fun in small doses, but mostly I just ignore.

There is obviously no changing it so just fight stupidity with hostility. At least today...

StarksEwing1

2/19/2014  8:39 AM
fishmike wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:

oh it doesnt bother me in the slightest. I could care less what people on the internet say.

That being said this was once a flourishing community full of wit and comradery. Have you noticed many many long time posters simply dont post anymore? Its because of posts like the above. Its spam.

I actually have these donkees on ignore. But sometimes I play the "predict how a donkee he-haws" game so I click on an ignored post knowing its got some anti-melo fodder from guys who dont really follow the team aside from spamming the Knickforums they havent been kicked off yet. So I blast them. Its kind of fun in small doses, but mostly I just ignore.

There is obviously no changing it so just fight stupidity with hostility. At least today...

So if fans have different opinions of a certain player they're stupid? Look I actually like melo but I try to be honest about the flaws in his game as well
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
2/19/2014  8:52 AM
fishmike wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:

No need to clarify. You don't sound even slightly bothered!
fishmike
USA
2/19/2014  8:55 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:

So if fans have different opinions of a certain player they're stupid? Look I actually like melo but I try to be honest about the flaws in his game as well
is that I said? Not at all. Has nothing to do with opinions. Ive posted myself Melo's various shortcomings, including a well documented playoff analysis on his stats and FG% showing that the #1 reason for MElo's playoff failures is Melo.

No, what I am talking about is the constant spamming in every thread saying the same thing and adding nothing. For example.. look above. The guy clearly didnt watch the game. Had no clue who Melo guarded, but was ok to spam the thread with Melo-loser and "Im sure whoever he guarded was great."

That is a stupid mindless spamming post and I responded to it in with a stupid mindless response.

Opnions are great.

Game Thread: Knicks @ Grizz...The Start of playoff push

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy