[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Yup, we won
Author Thread
lovespree
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #53
USA
11/26/2001  10:55 PM
Thanks Camby!!! Marcus gave everyone else such energy. Houston had a very good game - playing defense and dishing especially - and Sprewell was great. Hopefully we'll see more of this type of play. It's still going to be hard, but when we play like we did tongiht, we'll be competitive and give ourselves a chance to win.
NY KNICKS 4 EVER! Will we ever find players like Anthony Mason, Xavier McDaniels, Patrick Ewing again? I hope so.
AUTOADVERT
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
11/26/2001  11:35 PM
Gotta give Allan Houston so props for his enegetic play on offense and defense. His best all around game this year. Camby makes a big difference too. If we can now get the point guards to shoot better the season could be turned around.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
knickgeek
Member: #46
USA
11/27/2001  10:29 AM
Posted by Andrew:

Gotta give Allan Houston so props for his enegetic play on offense and defense. His best all around game this year. Camby makes a big difference too. If we can now get the point guards to shoot better the season could be turned around.

It was good to see Allan Houston working hard out there - now if he will only work that hard every game. I thought Jax had a good game too. Of course, Camby and those 18 points really made the difference.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/27/2001  10:46 AM
I don't know why but Eisly looked lost trying to run the offense last night. Dribble, dribble, dribble... It reminded me of Childs and his PG skills. Do he not know the players and the plays? Did he not get to run with the first team during practice. I hope he works out the kinks. Soon.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Caseloads
Member: #41
11/27/2001  12:50 PM
Posted by martin:

I don't know why but Eisly looked lost trying to run the offense last night. Dribble, dribble, dribble... It reminded me of Childs and his PG skills. Do he not know the players and the plays? Did he not get to run with the first team during practice. I hope he works out the kinks. Soon.
Let's ship Eisley to Golden State for Marc Jax.
Dano
Member: #69
11/27/2001  2:46 PM
I agree with Caseloads. GS could use Eisley. The Knicks should package Eisley and some cash for Marc Jackson.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
11/27/2001  3:45 PM
Posted by Dano:

I agree with Caseloads. GS could use Eisley. The Knicks should package Eisley and some cash for Marc Jackson.

I don't know. Does everyone like Eisley or Ward? Ward has less years on his contract, but may have less years left in his knees. For me, I hope Van Gundy give Eisley a chance to play consisten minutes, learn the offense, get a chance to get in the flow between now and December. I like Eisely a bit for these days (even though he has looked horrible the last few games).
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Caseloads
11/27/2001  5:17 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Dano:

I don't know. Does everyone like Eisley or Ward? Ward has less years on his contract, but may have less years left in his knees. For me, I hope Van Gundy give Eisley a chance to play consisten minutes, learn the offense, get a chance to get in the flow between now and December. I like Eisely a bit for these days (even though he has looked horrible the last few games).
I want to get rid of eisley's contract and run ward out and maybe he can injury exception retire for us and we can get a younger guy...

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/27/2001  5:28 PM
I think we need to dangle Harrington and Eisley for Jackson. Maybe we can also get someone like Vonteego Cummings. He would be a nice third string point that brings a lot of energy.
Caseloads
11/27/2001  5:36 PM
Posted by Knixkik:

I think we need to dangle Harrington and Eisley for Jackson. Maybe we can also get someone like Vonteego Cummings. He would be a nice third string point that brings a lot of energy.
Vonteego is on Philly man.
Yup, we won

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy