[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME THREAD - Bounce Back game - start a win streaKing
Author Thread
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
2/13/2014  2:59 PM
Cartman718 wrote:i was going to gif and post fat boy felton's yawn myself. i would be very surprised if he isn't gone one way or another by trading deadline.

Sadly he's our PG for next season and probably the season after that.

AUTOADVERT
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
2/13/2014  3:09 PM
Marcala12 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:I suppose we can say bye bye to Woodson now.
I would love to say bye bye to everyone. Trade chandler and melo for picks/youth. next year we are going to be bad anyway but at least we will ahev a chnace at the lottery. Then in 2015 we have cap space for FA

It pains me to sat it but you're right.

Nothing against melo but lets face it it hanst worked out. time to move on a rbeuild this franchise.

I know. I'm just a big fan of his and can't believe we wasted his prime.

Well to be afir IF melo waited for free agency to sign with us then things would have been better. we paid a hefty hefty price for him and we really ahvent been able to get any other players because of the cap and lack of assets

i know, Gallo for those 5 or 10 games a year, and mozgov for those 5 minutes a game...we really gave up the farm. good grief, the only meaningful piece we gave up is currently in college, so i'm not sure how that would have helped us this season. this team is f**ked but not because Wilson Chandler, Mozgov, and Gallo are so good.

these types of post just enforces the fact that some knick fans just don't get it...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
2/13/2014  3:10 PM
Clean wrote:Saw these gifs on another forum and it acts as a microcosm of how we are in this situation. They both happened tonight in close games.

Rockets Timeout

VS

Knicks Timeout

rofl.... felton looks like he just woke up from a nap.. haha

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
2/13/2014  3:11 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Clean wrote:Saw these gifs on another forum and it acts as a microcosm of how we are in this situation. They both happened tonight in close games.

Rockets Timeout

VS

Knicks Timeout

In Felton's defense, Woody is probably just drawing up an end of game iso-Melo play

someone should photo shop felton putting a cookie in his mouth while yawning...haha

Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

2/13/2014  7:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/13/2014  7:41 PM
tkf wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Rockets Timeout

VS

Knicks Timeout

In Felton's defense, Woody is probably just drawing up an end of game iso-Melo play

someone should photo shop felton putting a cookie in his mouth while yawning...haha

Papabear Says

Wow that New York life never sleeps. Felton was out partying that's why he can't guard anyone.

Papabear
GAME THREAD - Bounce Back game - start a win streaKing

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy