USA
2/12/2014  10:19 PM
This has to be it for Woodson.
AUTOADVERT
TeamBall
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4386

2/12/2014  10:19 PM
NardDogNation wrote:I suppose we can say bye bye to Woodson now.

Him making a huge fuss about what side we ran the play on just to run iso melo was such a head scratching moment.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

2/12/2014  10:20 PM

Papabear Says

I didn't see Woodson out there playing. It looked like to me almost that Melo didn't wan't to make a shot at the end of the game. This is a disgrace. The Knicks management should fire themselves.

Papabear
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

Than God we have our first round pick in a talented draft.....
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
playa2 wrote:Melo never helps out once his man beats him off the dribble.
Melo is what he is. He is a great scorer BUT not much else. Thats why he isnt near guys liek durant and lebron who are more complete players. I mean there is a reason why Melo has had bad playoff success

..yeah, because he never had Dwayne Wade/Chris Bosh or Russell Westbrook/James Harden/Serge Ibaka on his team.
Do yout think Melo si better than Leborb or Durant honestly?

No but it's a bit much to compare their playoff records and not compare the drastic difference of quality with their supporting cast.

Dagger
Member: #4184

TeamBall wrote:

Him making a huge fuss about what side we ran the play on just to run iso melo was such a head scratching moment.

He's like a cartoon. Charlie Brown, always swinging and missing at the football in the 4th quarter of games.

OasisBU
Member: #257
USA
2/12/2014  10:21 PM
JesseDark wrote:WOW what an ugly loss.

They have all been ugly. This season has been awful.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
StarksEwing1

2/12/2014  10:22 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/12/2014  10:22 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
Melo is what he is. He is a great scorer BUT not much else. Thats why he isnt near guys liek durant and lebron who are more complete players. I mean there is a reason why Melo has had bad playoff success

..yeah, because he never had Dwayne Wade/Chris Bosh or Russell Westbrook/James Harden/Serge Ibaka on his team.

No but it's a bit much to compare their playoff records and not compare the drastic difference of quality with their supporting cast.

to be fair lebron carried a bad cavs teams to teh finals. Its not like Melo had nobody in Denver, they werent stars but he had good teams
NardDogNation

2/12/2014  10:22 PM
OasisBU wrote:

He should have been fired after the Indiana series and at the latest in December of 2013 when it was clear he can't coach this team.

Agreed on both counts. I stopped liking him in the regular season before our second win streak happened. The dude is a horrible X's and O's coach but the team sucks too.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

Don't worry woodys going to be gone, all star break coming up and trade deadline gotta trade chandler and get a point guard. Good luck Herb Williams.
NardDogNation

StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
I would love to say bye bye to everyone. Trade chandler and melo for picks/youth. next year we are going to be bad anyway but at least we will ahev a chnace at the lottery. Then in 2015 we have cap space for FA

It pains me to sat it but you're right.

Nothing against melo but lets face it it hanst worked out. time to move on a rbeuild this franchise.

I know. I'm just a big fan of his and can't believe we wasted his prime.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/12/2014  10:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/12/2014  10:23 PM
Didn't get into this game at all, even the parts where the Knicks looked great because the odds were that this was how it was going to end. I hate going into games with this attitude, been happening more lately, sure I'm not alone.

I really hope they ask Woodson about the only set play in his book with time running out, and why he didn't even consider Hardaway until it was too late.

NardDogNation

2/12/2014  10:23 PM
TeamBall wrote:

Melo probably broke the play, which is no shocker, lol.

NardDogNation

2/12/2014  10:25 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Than God we have our first round pick in a talented draft.....

You sir are a bad, terrible, horrible man, lol.

ScoreBot
Final  
NYK 101 SAC 106
Knicks22
Member: #5689

Dagger wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

He's like a cartoon. Charlie Brown, always swinging and missing at the football in the 4th quarter of games.

hilarious.
Pained blank stare. Alarming rotation - with loyalty to knuckleheads that defy logic. No close and late strategy. A defensive strategy that is either ignored, or, when followed, criticized by its players. Zero strategy offensively.

StarksEwing1

NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
I would love to say bye bye to everyone. Trade chandler and melo for picks/youth. next year we are going to be bad anyway but at least we will ahev a chnace at the lottery. Then in 2015 we have cap space for FA

Nothing against melo but lets face it it hanst worked out. time to move on a rbeuild this franchise.

Well to be afir IF melo waited for free agency to sign with us then things would have been better. we paid a hefty hefty price for him and we really ahvent been able to get any other players because of the cap and lack of assets
NardDogNation

2/12/2014  10:26 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

to be fair lebron carried a bad cavs teams to teh finals. Its not like Melo had nobody in Denver, they werent stars but he had good teams

Yeah but LeBron ****s excellence. You can't expect Melo to out-playoff him with inferior talent.

StarksEwing1

2/12/2014  10:26 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Than God we have our first round pick in a talented draft.....

You sir are a bad, terrible, horrible man, lol.

Yeah the worst part is that im a glutton for punishment. I grew up watching the 90's knicks and got used to winning. Then from 2000 on i got used to losing lol
NardDogNation

2/12/2014  10:31 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:

Well to be afir IF melo waited for free agency to sign with us then things would have been better. we paid a hefty hefty price for him and we really ahvent been able to get any other players because of the cap and lack of assets

Touche. He was a little **** for not waiting. I do blame him but the Knicks had their fair share of ****ups that solidified all of this: (a) not getting a damn thing for all-star David Lee, (b) waiving Corey Brewer, which forced us to then amnesty Billups to get Chandler; (c) using the amnesty on Billups instead of Stoudemire; (d) letting Jeremy Lin walk for nothing; (e) trading for Bargnani and losing a pick that could've been used for Kyle Lowry. Everything we could do wrong, we did do wrong. Its ****ing incredible.

GAME THREAD - Bounce Back game - start a win streaKing

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy