[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Nuggets vs Knicks Fri Night Shown Down Game Thread
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

2/7/2014  6:24 AM
For the first time since being traded to Denver by the Knicks nearly three years ago, Wilson Chandler returns to Madison Square Garden to play against his old team. "It's my first time because of injuries," Chandler said. "It'll be good. It's been so long ago that it's not a big deal anymore. ... It's kind of died down." Chandler ranks No. 2 among the Nuggets in scoring this season, averaging 14.2 points.

Knicks: New York has lost three consecutive games and is on the outside of the Eastern Conference playoff race. That is good news for the Nuggets, who want the first-round draft pick the Knicks owe them this year to be in the lottery. New York helped the Nuggets by losing to them 97-95 in Denver on Nov. 29. Carmelo Anthony (8-of-22 shooting) scored 27 points for the Knicks. This is the teams' last scheduled meeting of the season.

It's gonna be a big deal alright, who ever guards Melo is gonna have their hands full.

Will Mosgov and Chandler comeback looking to get a rep ?

Will Felton get up for Ty Lawson ?

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/7/2014  8:38 AM
blow out by twenty+
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/7/2014  9:01 AM
franco12 wrote:blow out by twenty+

nuggets blow us out right?

Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

2/7/2014  9:18 AM
ugh another playa game thread. whats your record on game threads dude? lol
we are sure to lose now, you are to game threads what mike breen is to free throw shooting.

someone please free toure murry asap. fat boy is not getting in shape anytime soon.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
playa2

2/7/2014  9:48 AM
Cartman718 wrote:ugh another playa game thread. whats your record on game threads dude? lol
we are sure to lose now, you are to game threads what mike breen is to free throw shooting.

someone please free toure murry asap. fat boy is not getting in shape anytime soon.

My threads were a part of the winning streak, so what you saying ?

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/7/2014  9:54 AM
playa2 wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:ugh another playa game thread. whats your record on game threads dude? lol

When we were playing crappy teams
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
2/7/2014  11:16 AM
playa2 wrote:For the first time since being traded to Denver by the Knicks nearly three years ago, Wilson Chandler returns to Madison Square Garden to play against his old team. "It's my first time because of injuries," Chandler said. "It'll be good. It's been so long ago that it's not a big deal anymore. ... It's kind of died down."

Anyone wondering if the Mayor ever bothered to read the UK can stop worrying now.

Knicks win; in a great twist of pseudo-racial irony, Cole (the not-so-white-anymore big white stiff) posterizes Moz.

franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
2/7/2014  11:27 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
franco12 wrote:blow out by twenty+

nuggets blow us out right?

that is what i would expect - but this team has been so hard to figure out- one stretch of solid play, and then they play like crap and can't do anything right.

If we win, I would expect it to be close, and not a blow out.

And we could lose either close or big.

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

2/7/2014  12:00 PM
jrodmc wrote:
playa2 wrote:For the first time since being traded to Denver by the Knicks nearly three years ago, Wilson Chandler returns to Madison Square Garden to play against his old team. "It's my first time because of injuries," Chandler said. "It'll be good. It's been so long ago that it's not a big deal anymore. ... It's kind of died down."

Anyone wondering if the Mayor ever bothered to read the UK can stop worrying now.

Knicks win; in a great twist of pseudo-racial irony, Cole (the not-so-white-anymore big white stiff) posterizes Moz.

Switch cole with Tyler and that an't no joke
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

2/7/2014  1:53 PM
Don't think CAA can protect Woodson after another blow out loss. Dude is toast
jrodmc
USA
2/7/2014  2:00 PM
fitzfarm wrote:
jrodmc wrote:

Switch cole with Tyler and that ain't no joke

Amen brother.

jrodmc
USA
2/7/2014  2:06 PM
Can't be all doom and gloom:

playa2

2/7/2014  2:30 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Denver is a crappy team too, we just know more of their personnel

StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/7/2014  2:58 PM
playa2 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Denver is a crappy team too, we just know more of their personnel

They have a better record and play in a tougher conference. They may eb a crappy team in teh west but against us they are much better
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/7/2014  3:03 PM
jrodmc wrote:Can't be all doom and gloom:

That reminds, I need to go to the bank and get some singles for the, um, laundrymat lol
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

2/7/2014  3:09 PM
Don't mind takin' the bus. Don't mind takin' the train. Don't mind wearing walking shoes to plunder through the rain...
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
playa2

2/7/2014  6:24 PM
Nuggets coach Brian Shaw is concerned with his team's habit of playing to the level of their competition. Along with the Clippers, they've defeated Indiana, Oklahoma City and Memphis during a 10-7 stretch, but have also lost to Philadelphia, Utah and Cleveland.

"For whatever reason, not bringing the same energy," Shaw said. "We don't look forward to the matchups when those marquee names aren't out there. We are not going to meet the challenge. We have to find a way to bring it consistently regardless who our opponent is."

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

2/7/2014  6:55 PM
Our roster is just being used incorrectly. Felton sucks as a starter he should be our 9th man off the bench chandler should come off the bench provide a defensive spark and rebounding. Shump should come off the bench as a spark on defense as well and can be more aggressive . Jr is a great 6 th man who can come in and play ether guard position Felton comes in for spot duties.. Starting lineup should be Tyler,amare,melo,thjr,Pablo.. Until that realization happens Woodson is as good as done as head coach..
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
2/7/2014  7:40 PM
We should try to score more points than the other team.
holfresh
Member: #1081

2/7/2014  7:42 PM
What does Shump have to do to lose his staring position??
Nuggets vs Knicks Fri Night Shown Down Game Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy