[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers at NY Knicks 8:00PM @ MSG
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/30/2014  10:39 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:Hardaway needs to just grow into his man body and gain strength so he can compete on D. Then needs to become a better PnR ball handler.

I agree. Glad he isn't relying just on his jump shot and I get the Novak joke now! Took me a while lol. Still not missing him.

AUTOADVERT
yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

1/30/2014  10:45 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:Hardaway needs to just grow into his man body and gain strength so he can compete on D. Then needs to become a better PnR ball handler.

I agree. Glad he isn't relying just on his jump shot and I get the Novak joke now! Took me a while lol. Still not missing him.

Hardaway is doing a nice job feeling the Novak role although Novak shot more 3s and had a higher percentage but Novak didn't get out on the break. Neither can play D but at least Hardaway has the potential too. I could see Novak returning next year though. just a feeling.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/30/2014  10:49 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Hardaway is doing a nice job feeling the Novak role although Novak shot more 3s and had a higher percentage but Novak didn't get out on the break. Neither can play D but at least Hardaway has the potential too. I could see Novak returning next year though. just a feeling.

THJ is much more clutch which I will take over Novak's better numbers. I was a Novak supporter but his limitations were enough for me not to mind him being traded.

knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/30/2014  10:59 PM
Clean wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:kyri 10-25 shooting..your pg

Kyrie is a great and willing passer but he has no one to pass it to.

too much shots for a pg even on a losing team, it's like he's shooting 50%.

ES
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

1/31/2014  9:29 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

THJ is much more clutch which I will take over Novak's better numbers. I was a Novak supporter but his limitations were enough for me not to mind him being traded.

The problem with Novak was how one-dimensional his game was for us: Defenses knew he couldn't take the ball off the dribble, so they just played up on him and forced him to get rid of it.

Not so for THjr. This little gem can do so much with the ball on offense, and can finish on the break. That's WAY more than Novak ever did. And I think THjr will be a solid defender once he grows a bit stronger. He has the athleticism and a GREAT teacher in his dad.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/31/2014  12:39 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

We need a "likeable, but mostly useless ex-Knicks you want to see come back" thread...

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/31/2014  1:13 PM
Clean wrote:WTF is melo thinking? Why is he putting his hand up when fouls are called. No franchise player should ever do willing accept fouls when it can be given to others.
thats not what he's doing.. the foul is already on him. He's raising his hand so the coaches know who it was on and can make sub decisions right away.

I know... it always looks like the ref blows the whistle and the player is like "on me"

Not so... they do it so the coach knows who the foul is on right away

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/31/2014  7:24 PM
Forty eight points from the two guard spot last night. Nice.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers at NY Knicks 8:00PM @ MSG

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy