[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gamethread: F*ck the Celtics!
Author Thread
Anji
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #1122
USA
1/28/2014  10:07 PM
F*ck Amare and F*ck Bargs, Tyler needs those minutes.

.............And **** Shumpert, THJR all day.

"Really, all Americans want is a cold beer, warm p***y, and some place to s**t with a door on it." - Mr. Ford
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/28/2014  10:08 PM
Al Iannazzone ‏@Al_Iannazzone · 4h
Knicks also say Iman Shumpert (Shoulder) will not return and suddenly Beno Udrih (illness) is not available.

Scott Cacciola ‏@ScottCacciola · 4h
The Knicks are listing Beno Udrih as unavailable with an "illness." Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Anyone hear anything about Beno and or Iman being traded.

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
USA
1/28/2014  10:47 PM
Thirty three points from the two guard position. Huge difference.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
1/28/2014  11:04 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Thirty three points from the two guard position. Huge difference.

We MUST get production from our guards! That was the source of our strength last year and our weakness this year.

CrushAlot
USA
1/28/2014  11:12 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Thirty three points from the two guard position. Huge difference.

We MUST get production from our guards! That was the source of our strength last year and our weakness this year.

I wonder if Shump is still lifting before games. His play has been so erratic. Herring just wrote an article about how little Felton passes to him and how Felton was out when Shump came to life on the Texas trip. Tough to know what is up but Hardaway is a keeper and JR seems to be over his knee surgery.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
1/29/2014  2:40 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I wonder if Shump is still lifting before games. His play has been so erratic. Herring just wrote an article about how little Felton passes to him and how Felton was out when Shump came to life on the Texas trip. Tough to know what is up but Hardaway is a keeper and JR seems to be over his knee surgery.

Felton has the court vision of a Cyclops. Dude doesn't seen anything that's not in front of him. All he can do is PnR passes. It's why we needed Kidd and Prigs to offset his lack of vision. Having a legit PG would help all of our players develop. We should just be glad we got THJ so no matter what happens with Shump we at least have a SG that actually has real SG skills. Just gotta develop THJ's defense.

I really liked the defensive tandem of Murry and Shump which I still think could be useful for stretches in each game. Don't like that Woody has Murry completely shutdown. 10 minutes a night for Murry seems to make sense. He can give us D and continue to develop his offense and PG skills.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/29/2014  8:37 AM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Felton has the court vision of a Cyclops. Dude doesn't seen anything that's not in front of him. All he can do is PnR passes. It's why we needed Kidd and Prigs to offset his lack of vision. Having a legit PG would help all of our players develop. We should just be glad we got THJ so no matter what happens with Shump we at least have a SG that actually has real SG skills. Just gotta develop THJ's defense.

I really liked the defensive tandem of Murry and Shump which I still think could be useful for stretches in each game. Don't like that Woody has Murry completely shutdown. 10 minutes a night for Murry seems to make sense. He can give us D and continue to develop his offense and PG skills.

lmao... Felton the cyclops. Great win for the Knicks. Less because they simply got the W, more because they are returning to the style of play that yielded 54 wins last year.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

1/29/2014  8:46 AM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Felton is what he is. On most teams he is a backup pg. His court vision isnt that good and obviously he has weight issues which makes it tough for him to keep up ith faster pg's. I do admire his heart/toughness but we need a young talentend point guard but its tough to find unless you gte a good draft pick or have cap space
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

1/29/2014  10:42 AM
Just saw this post with some random stats.

“Carmelo Anthony had 24 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, and 4 steals in just 28 minutes tonight. He is the first player to reach all those numbers in 28 minutes or fewer since Michael Jordan in December of 1990!”
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
1/29/2014  1:12 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:Just saw this post with some random stats.

“Carmelo Anthony had 24 points, 9 rebounds, 4 assists, and 4 steals in just 28 minutes tonight. He is the first player to reach all those numbers in 28 minutes or fewer since Michael Jordan in December of 1990!”

I've never been a fan of all these obscure benchmark combinations, but was a great game last night. The biggest stat I was thrilled with was the 28 minutes. A few games under 30 could do Melo some good. Don't like him leading the league in minutes...

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/29/2014  2:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2014  2:06 PM
Nice win. Lightning strikes twice in the same month! Melo breaking records and having an efficient game! Small sample size, but hey!

And nary a hater posting in sight. I pity the tkf's and dktf's of the world. They can't even enjoy games like these. Or Friday's blowout win.
True Pity

Cue the "Meloloser had three turnovers and missed 3 free throws. Greats don't miss free throws. Lebron don't do turnovers"

GustavBahler wrote:
Andrew wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Cole not looking so white and stiff.

So white?

I mentioned earlier in the season that Cole looked like a big white stiff, not looking that way as of late.

Andrew, maybe we can look into getting Mr. Gustav some racial sensitivity training please? There are big white stiffs like me that might take offense to posts like that...

I've always wanted to state for the record that Eddy Curry was a big black idiot, but that just never seemed to play well in my mind... I wonder why...
maybe you could splain things to me, Gustav... Has Cole suddenly been to a tanning salon or something?

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/29/2014  2:12 PM
jrodmc wrote:Nice win. Lightning strikes twice in the same month! Melo breaking records and having an efficient game! Small sample size, but hey!

And nary a hater posting in sight. I pity the tkf's and dktf's of the world. They can't even enjoy games like these. Or Friday's blowout win.
True Pity

GustavBahler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

So white?

I mentioned earlier in the season that Cole looked like a big white stiff, not looking that way as of late.

Andrew, maybe we can look into getting Mr. Gustav some racial sensitivity training please? There are big white stiffs like me that might take offense to posts like that...

I've always wanted to state for the record that Eddy Curry was a big black idiot, but that just never seemed to play well in my mind... I wonder why...
maybe you could splain things to me, Gustav... Has Cole suddenly been to a tanning salon or something?

As someone who used to be a big white stiff before he got the sickest handle this side of the rockies, I consider myself an authority on the subject. Sounds like you still are one Jrod, so I defer to your greater experience in these matters. Free Greg Butler!!

jrodmc
USA
1/29/2014  2:16 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Nice win. Lightning strikes twice in the same month! Melo breaking records and having an efficient game! Small sample size, but hey!

True Pity

GustavBahler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

So white?

As someone who used to be a big white stiff before he got the sickest handle this side of the rockies, I consider myself an authority on the subject. Sounds like you still are one Jrod, so I defer to your greater experience in these matters. Free Greg Butler!!

I'm guessing you live in the foothills of Colorado and beat Jeremiah Johnson one on one right before he died, right?

You are not a color, Gustav, and a color is not you. And a handle don't mean sheehit if you spend the game watching me light you up on the other end, whitey. Dribbling is for babies; it's putting the thing in the hole that makes the girls go ahhhhhhhhhhh

GustavBahler

1/29/2014  2:26 PM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

True Pity

GustavBahler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

So white?

I'm guessing you live in the foothills of Colorado and beat Jeremiah Johnson one on one right before he died, right?

You are not a color, Gustav, and a color is not you. And a handle don't mean sheehit if you spend the game watching me light you up on the other end, whitey. Dribbling is for babies; it's putting the thing in the hole that makes the girls go ahhhhhhhhhhh

Say that after I break your ankles. Born and raised in NYC, living in fla, but I loved Jeremiah Johnson, looks great in blu ray. Redford could probably break your ankles at 90

jrodmc
USA
1/29/2014  2:38 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

True Pity

GustavBahler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

So white?

Say that after I break your ankles. Born and raised in NYC, living in fla, but I loved Jeremiah Johnson, looks great in blu ray. Redford could probably break your ankles at 90

You'll still blow the layup and cry while I shoot unopposed j's in your midget little tan face while you wave your hands at my big white stiff armpits.

JJ is one of the great movies of all time. That sequence where he goes bat**** and kills about half the tribe is crazy. Always wanted to find a director's cut of that movie.

GustavBahler

1/29/2014  2:59 PM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

True Pity

GustavBahler wrote:
Andrew wrote:

So white?

You'll still blow the layup and cry while I shoot unopposed j's in your midget little tan face while you wave your hands at my big white stiff armpits.

JJ is one of the great movies of all time. That sequence where he goes bat**** and kills about half the tribe is crazy. Always wanted to find a director's cut of that movie.

Haha, we'll see. Maybe I'll head up for a UK bball meetup before we're both fully fossilized. Loved all of JJ, the cinematography is excellent. Too bad Sydney Pollack died, one of my favorite directors. Three Days of the Condor also looks good in blu ray, another one of his films, very prescient.

Another film from the 70s that dealt with Native Americans that I really enjoyed back in the day was "A Man Called Horse" with
Richard Harris. That initiation scene was tough to watch when I was a kid. Outlaw Josie Wales was also awesome.

CrushAlot
USA
1/29/2014  5:23 PM
MaTT4281 wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:Just saw this post with some random stats.

I've never been a fan of all these obscure benchmark combinations, but was a great game last night. The biggest stat I was thrilled with was the 28 minutes. A few games under 30 could do Melo some good. Don't like him leading the league in minutes...

Agree. He came back on fire after getting rest for his turned ankle. Less minutes, the all star break and his being able to score from anywhere on the court again should help him a lot.
Gamethread: F*ck the Celtics!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy