[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Domininionism in the U.S. Military
Author Thread
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

1/28/2014  4:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/28/2014  4:06 PM
I was listening to this interview of Mikey Weinstein and it chills me to the bone. We're so busy focused on extremist Muslims that we fail to acknowledge just how dangerous and pervasive, fundamental Christianity is/has been. I knew this ideology was alive and well in our politics but I had no idea it was as organized in the military as Weinstein suggests. If it's true, this worries me more than some obscure, 3rd world threat.

AUTOADVERT
izybx
Posts: 22354
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 10/16/2006
Member: #1178
USA
1/30/2014  2:44 PM
yes those damn fundamentalist Christians always blowing themselves up, they are the problem.
Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

1/30/2014  3:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/30/2014  3:12 PM
izybx wrote:yes those damn fundamentalist Christians always blowing themselves up, they are the problem.

Last I checked, there was the Boston Bombing and 9/11 on the American scorecard for fundamentalist Muslims. Fundamentalist Christians have the KKK and the scores of minorities they've killed and terrorized over the century, the Oak Creek Sikh Shooting, the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, the George Tiller murder and at least 8 other shootings related to abortion, the general voting record for most Evangelical Christians and a host of other senseless **** that has occurred because it is supposedly what Jesus would do. So yeah, those people and the strand of religion does concern me, as it should you especially if these people are anywhere near nuclear weapons.

izybx
Posts: 22354
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 10/16/2006
Member: #1178
USA
1/30/2014  6:55 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
izybx wrote:yes those damn fundamentalist Christians always blowing themselves up, they are the problem.

Last I checked, there was the Boston Bombing and 9/11 on the American scorecard for fundamentalist Muslims. Fundamentalist Christians have the KKK and the scores of minorities they've killed and terrorized over the century, the Oak Creek Sikh Shooting, the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, the George Tiller murder and at least 8 other shootings related to abortion, the general voting record for most Evangelical Christians and a host of other senseless **** that has occurred because it is supposedly what Jesus would do. So yeah, those people and the strand of religion does concern me, as it should you especially if these people are anywhere near nuclear weapons.

Those events you referred to are such a small fraction of violent acts in recent history that it doesn't prove your point. To me a fundamentalist Christian is someone who goes to church, bible study, respects their elders, is charitable, etc. you're not the first person to portray them as someone that they're not. The truth is, Christians and white males are the only two groups that people can be prejudiced against without being called a bigot.

Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

1/30/2014  8:06 PM
izybx wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
izybx wrote:yes those damn fundamentalist Christians always blowing themselves up, they are the problem.

Last I checked, there was the Boston Bombing and 9/11 on the American scorecard for fundamentalist Muslims. Fundamentalist Christians have the KKK and the scores of minorities they've killed and terrorized over the century, the Oak Creek Sikh Shooting, the Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, the George Tiller murder and at least 8 other shootings related to abortion, the general voting record for most Evangelical Christians and a host of other senseless **** that has occurred because it is supposedly what Jesus would do. So yeah, those people and the strand of religion does concern me, as it should you especially if these people are anywhere near nuclear weapons.

Those events you referred to are such a small fraction of violent acts in recent history that it doesn't prove your point. To me a fundamentalist Christian is someone who goes to church, bible study, respects their elders, is charitable, etc. you're not the first person to portray them as someone that they're not. The truth is, Christians and white males are the only two groups that people can be prejudiced against without being called a bigot.

What is the context you're using for "violent acts in recent history" because there are several dozen other instances that I didn't feel the need to list since I sufficiently made my point (that there is a bat-**** crazy element of Christianity). The only difference here is that Americans are familiar with Christianity, which makes us more adept at recognizing and dissociating from the nutjob strain in the religion. No such luck with Islam though, so they bare the full brunt of the nutjobs in their faith.

Slash, I'm going to call bull**** about "Christians and white males" being the only groups that deal with prejudice. When you step outside of your bubble and actually read a newspaper, you'll find that we all deal with ****. Women still make $0.77 for every $1.00 a man gets for the same work but I suppose that facts like that might disrupt your pity-party.

izybx
Posts: 22354
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 10/16/2006
Member: #1178
USA
1/31/2014  7:03 AM
I don't understand what you're trying to say in your first paragraph. My point is that fundamentalist Christians are good people. You are referring to them as a "nutjob strain". Please. A devout Christian is much more less likely to commit violence than someone who isn't a devout Christian. And you can find all the anecdotal evidence you want, but the fact is that devout Christians live in the communities with the lowest crime and don't strap bombs to their chests and blow up buses.

You're misquoting what I said about prejudice. People like you would never say anything judgmental about a group to other than white males or Christians. This is socially acceptable.

Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

1/31/2014  8:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2014  8:54 AM
izybx wrote:I don't understand what you're trying to say in your first paragraph. My point is that fundamentalist Christians are good people. You are referring to them as a "nutjob strain". Please. A devout Christian is much more less likely to commit violence than someone who isn't a devout Christian. And you can find all the anecdotal evidence you want, but the fact is that devout Christians live in the communities with the lowest crime and don't strap bombs to their chests and blow up buses.

You're misquoting what I said about prejudice. People like you would never say anything judgmental about a group to other than white males or Christians. This is socially acceptable.

My point is that you're wrong about fundamentalist Christians and these ridiculous blanket statements you're making. Yes, a bulk of them are decent people but there still exists an extremist element- the type that does the crazy **** I've alluded to and that Weinstein is pointing out. So while they haven't figured out how to make a bomb to strap to themselves (because science is evidently for liberals), it doesn't change the fact that they have done some heinous things and will continue to do so. My position is that people like that should be expelled completely from the military ESPECIALLY if they are anywhere close to nuclear weapons or in command.

And how am I misquoting what you said about prejudice. If anything, it seemed like you doubled down on it by suggesting that "people like (me)" are prejudice to white males and Christians. For the record, I'm not. I suppose the only thing I could be considered bigoted on is religion, which I think is ridiculous because people assume a strict literal interpretation of it. But that's ALL religions (that I know of), not just Christianity.

izybx
Posts: 22354
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 10/16/2006
Member: #1178
USA
1/31/2014  9:38 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
izybx wrote:I don't understand what you're trying to say in your first paragraph. My point is that fundamentalist Christians are good people. You are referring to them as a "nutjob strain". Please. A devout Christian is much more less likely to commit violence than someone who isn't a devout Christian. And you can find all the anecdotal evidence you want, but the fact is that devout Christians live in the communities with the lowest crime and don't strap bombs to their chests and blow up buses.

You're misquoting what I said about prejudice. People like you would never say anything judgmental about a group to other than white males or Christians. This is socially acceptable.

My point is that you're wrong about fundamentalist Christians and these ridiculous blanket statements you're making. Yes, a bulk of them are decent people but there still exists an extremist element- the type that does the crazy **** I've alluded to and that Weinstein is pointing out. So while they haven't figured out how to make a bomb to strap to themselves (because science is evidently for liberals), it doesn't change the fact that they have done some heinous things and will continue to do so. My position is that people like that should be expelled completely from the military ESPECIALLY if they are anywhere close to nuclear weapons or in command.

And how am I misquoting what you said about prejudice. If anything, it seemed like you doubled down on it by suggesting that "people like (me)" are prejudice to white males and Christians. For the record, I'm not. I suppose the only thing I could be considered bigoted on is religion, which I think is ridiculous because people assume a strict literal interpretation of it. But that's ALL religions (that I know of), not just Christianity.

Fair enough. I'll keep both eyes open once those Jehovah witnesses knock on my door. Who knows what they could be plotting...

Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
jrodmc
Posts: 30601
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
1/31/2014  1:40 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
izybx wrote:I don't understand what you're trying to say in your first paragraph. My point is that fundamentalist Christians are good people. You are referring to them as a "nutjob strain". Please. A devout Christian is much more less likely to commit violence than someone who isn't a devout Christian. And you can find all the anecdotal evidence you want, but the fact is that devout Christians live in the communities with the lowest crime and don't strap bombs to their chests and blow up buses.

You're misquoting what I said about prejudice. People like you would never say anything judgmental about a group to other than white males or Christians. This is socially acceptable.

My point is that you're wrong about fundamentalist Christians and these ridiculous blanket statements you're making. Yes, a bulk of them are decent people but there still exists an extremist element- the type that does the crazy **** I've alluded to and that Weinstein is pointing out. So while they haven't figured out how to make a bomb to strap to themselves (because science is evidently for liberals), it doesn't change the fact that they have done some heinous things and will continue to do so. My position is that people like that should be expelled completely from the military ESPECIALLY if they are anywhere close to nuclear weapons or in command.

And how am I misquoting what you said about prejudice. If anything, it seemed like you doubled down on it by suggesting that "people like (me)" are prejudice to white males and Christians. For the record, I'm not. I suppose the only thing I could be considered bigoted on is religion, which I think is ridiculous because people assume a strict literal interpretation of it. But that's ALL religions (that I know of), not just Christianity.

You've posted some dumb **** on here, Nard, but you're outdoing yourself here.
1) You're aligning yourself with someone who spends valuable time and money worrying about nativity scene placement. Aren't there starving people not getting foodstamps or some food program you and he should be worrying about?
2) Have you forgotten that there exist crazy, bat**** elements in all groups, including your local liberal, scientism clique? Or do you not read folks like Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris? No, that's right, you're too busy reading and believing everything you read in the newspaper. Don't judge relgion or faith by it's abuse. Thats cuts both ways. And check out some of the faculty at Oxford, champ. Apparently fundamentalist Christians aren't as allergic to science as you and your liberal bent would make them out to be. By the way, are you calling Muslim's liberals, since they've obviously figured out how to strap bombs to themselves?
3) People don't assume a strict literal interpretation of it. If you'd bother to read and study religion, and particularly evangelical Christianity, you'd find that it's an extremely small sect within Christianity that thinks we should revert to a theocracy. And the large majority of them just write weird blogs and books and don't go around spreading violence.

And your other idiotic posts equating the KKK with Christianity are too dumb to respond too. Tell me, of what you know of Christianity or the KKK, would you think anti-semitism is consistent with fundamentalist Christianity? Are they fundamentalist Christians because they burn crosses? Or do you just take the word 'fundamentalist' to mean 'anyone who commits terrorist acts or anything I don't agree with out of some faith-based intent'?

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

1/31/2014  2:06 PM
fundamental christianity ain't blowin **** up tho!

play on playa, don't get it twisted tho!!

i'm not a religious nut but i recognize that only one religion goes around killing civilians, playa

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

1/31/2014  2:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2014  2:56 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:fundamental christianity ain't blowin **** up tho!

play on playa, don't get it twisted tho!!

i'm not a religious nut but i recognize that only one religion goes around killing civilians, playa

So because their chosen method of killing people is different, that somehow makes Christian extremists less dangerous than Muslim extremists? Brilliant. Slash, I love how all of a sudden now you're "hood", "playa".

NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

1/31/2014  3:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2014  3:40 PM
jrodmc wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
izybx wrote:I don't understand what you're trying to say in your first paragraph. My point is that fundamentalist Christians are good people. You are referring to them as a "nutjob strain". Please. A devout Christian is much more less likely to commit violence than someone who isn't a devout Christian. And you can find all the anecdotal evidence you want, but the fact is that devout Christians live in the communities with the lowest crime and don't strap bombs to their chests and blow up buses.

You're misquoting what I said about prejudice. People like you would never say anything judgmental about a group to other than white males or Christians. This is socially acceptable.

My point is that you're wrong about fundamentalist Christians and these ridiculous blanket statements you're making. Yes, a bulk of them are decent people but there still exists an extremist element- the type that does the crazy **** I've alluded to and that Weinstein is pointing out. So while they haven't figured out how to make a bomb to strap to themselves (because science is evidently for liberals), it doesn't change the fact that they have done some heinous things and will continue to do so. My position is that people like that should be expelled completely from the military ESPECIALLY if they are anywhere close to nuclear weapons or in command.

And how am I misquoting what you said about prejudice. If anything, it seemed like you doubled down on it by suggesting that "people like (me)" are prejudice to white males and Christians. For the record, I'm not. I suppose the only thing I could be considered bigoted on is religion, which I think is ridiculous because people assume a strict literal interpretation of it. But that's ALL religions (that I know of), not just Christianity.

You've posted some dumb **** on here, Nard, but you're outdoing yourself here.
1) You're aligning yourself with someone who spends valuable time and money worrying about nativity scene placement. Aren't there starving people not getting foodstamps or some food program you and he should be worrying about?
2) Have you forgotten that there exist crazy, bat**** elements in all groups, including your local liberal, scientism clique? Or do you not read folks like Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris? No, that's right, you're too busy reading and believing everything you read in the newspaper. Don't judge relgion or faith by it's abuse. Thats cuts both ways. And check out some of the faculty at Oxford, champ. Apparently fundamentalist Christians aren't as allergic to science as you and your liberal bent would make them out to be. By the way, are you calling Muslim's liberals, since they've obviously figured out how to strap bombs to themselves?
3) People don't assume a strict literal interpretation of it. If you'd bother to read and study religion, and particularly evangelical Christianity, you'd find that it's an extremely small sect within Christianity that thinks we should revert to a theocracy. And the large majority of them just write weird blogs and books and don't go around spreading violence.

And your other idiotic posts equating the KKK with Christianity are too dumb to respond too. Tell me, of what you know of Christianity or the KKK, would you think anti-semitism is consistent with fundamentalist Christianity? Are they fundamentalist Christians because they burn crosses? Or do you just take the word 'fundamentalist' to mean 'anyone who commits terrorist acts or anything I don't agree with out of some faith-based intent'?

I'm not going to address your individual points because I realize that will be a waste of time. You have a penchant for jumping to dumbass conclusions that anyone with a basic comprehension of the English language would not.

Just to reiterate the obvious, I'm not condemning entire religions or even fundamentalists of these religions. What I am pointing out though is that there exists a "bat-**** crazy" element in Christianity; like in Islam, like in any other religion who have people that identify as fundamentalists. NO, not ALL fundamentalists are bat-**** crazy. But if they are "bat-**** crazy", they certainly identify with a fundamentalist platform (See any and everyone that perpetrated the crimes I listed).

The fact is that the biggest group of religious fundamentalist in the country ISN'T Muslims; it's actually Christians. And while we have a multi-trillion dollar apparatus geared toward watching out for extreme Muslims, no one is paying attention to a homegrown group that has produced several dozen individuals who target people that don't follow their religion. And as this video points out, those very same types of people exist in the military AND "safeguard" our nuclear weapons. What about that shouldn't concern you?

izybx
Posts: 22354
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 10/16/2006
Member: #1178
USA
1/31/2014  8:08 PM
Thank you for pointing out this critical fact. You're a asset to your country.
Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

1/31/2014  9:48 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:fundamental christianity ain't blowin **** up tho!

play on playa, don't get it twisted tho!!

i'm not a religious nut but i recognize that only one religion goes around killing civilians, playa

So because their chosen method of killing people is different, that somehow makes Christian extremists less dangerous than Muslim extremists? Brilliant. Slash, I love how all of a sudden now you're "hood", "playa".

A Jesus freak wont blow a plane up that's the difference

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Nalod
Posts: 54072
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
1/31/2014  11:57 PM
But maybe one blows it up, blames the Muslims, then we beat them down to maintain our control and have justification and moral public support.. After all, some gods are better than others right?

The KKK roots its based on christian values. By that, it things that is how god intended things to be. Delusional.

Many wrongs have been enacted in the name of god.

Anger sells, don't buy!
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

2/1/2014  8:25 AM
On yea ,many bad things. But Islam is the only religion that says to you, concretely, this is how to live. And there is no option you either do it or don't. Every other religion and belief system has been able to adapt to modern world because they are a little open ended .

Islam is not adaptable and that's why it's the biggest threat to our way of life

And again I don't have to worry about lunatic Christians blowing me up when I go to vacation

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
jrodmc
Posts: 30601
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
2/1/2014  9:56 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
izybx wrote:I don't understand what you're trying to say in your first paragraph. My point is that fundamentalist Christians are good people. You are referring to them as a "nutjob strain". Please. A devout Christian is much more less likely to commit violence than someone who isn't a devout Christian. And you can find all the anecdotal evidence you want, but the fact is that devout Christians live in the communities with the lowest crime and don't strap bombs to their chests and blow up buses.

You're misquoting what I said about prejudice. People like you would never say anything judgmental about a group to other than white males or Christians. This is socially acceptable.

My point is that you're wrong about fundamentalist Christians and these ridiculous blanket statements you're making. Yes, a bulk of them are decent people but there still exists an extremist element- the type that does the crazy **** I've alluded to and that Weinstein is pointing out. So while they haven't figured out how to make a bomb to strap to themselves (because science is evidently for liberals), it doesn't change the fact that they have done some heinous things and will continue to do so. My position is that people like that should be expelled completely from the military ESPECIALLY if they are anywhere close to nuclear weapons or in command.

And how am I misquoting what you said about prejudice. If anything, it seemed like you doubled down on it by suggesting that "people like (me)" are prejudice to white males and Christians. For the record, I'm not. I suppose the only thing I could be considered bigoted on is religion, which I think is ridiculous because people assume a strict literal interpretation of it. But that's ALL religions (that I know of), not just Christianity.

You've posted some dumb **** on here, Nard, but you're outdoing yourself here.
1) You're aligning yourself with someone who spends valuable time and money worrying about nativity scene placement. Aren't there starving people not getting foodstamps or some food program you and he should be worrying about?
2) Have you forgotten that there exist crazy, bat**** elements in all groups, including your local liberal, scientism clique? Or do you not read folks like Dawkins, Hitchens and Harris? No, that's right, you're too busy reading and believing everything you read in the newspaper. Don't judge relgion or faith by it's abuse. Thats cuts both ways. And check out some of the faculty at Oxford, champ. Apparently fundamentalist Christians aren't as allergic to science as you and your liberal bent would make them out to be. By the way, are you calling Muslim's liberals, since they've obviously figured out how to strap bombs to themselves?
3) People don't assume a strict literal interpretation of it. If you'd bother to read and study religion, and particularly evangelical Christianity, you'd find that it's an extremely small sect within Christianity that thinks we should revert to a theocracy. And the large majority of them just write weird blogs and books and don't go around spreading violence.

And your other idiotic posts equating the KKK with Christianity are too dumb to respond too. Tell me, of what you know of Christianity or the KKK, would you think anti-semitism is consistent with fundamentalist Christianity? Are they fundamentalist Christians because they burn crosses? Or do you just take the word 'fundamentalist' to mean 'anyone who commits terrorist acts or anything I don't agree with out of some faith-based intent'?

I'm not going to address your individual points because I realize that will be a waste of time. You have a penchant for jumping to dumbass conclusions that anyone with a basic comprehension of the English language would not.

Just to reiterate the obvious, I'm not condemning entire religions or even fundamentalists of these religions. What I am pointing out though is that there exists a "bat-**** crazy" element in Christianity; like in Islam, like in any other religion who have people that identify as fundamentalists. NO, not ALL fundamentalists are bat-**** crazy. But if they are "bat-**** crazy", they certainly identify with a fundamentalist platform (See any and everyone that perpetrated the crimes I listed).

The fact is that the biggest group of religious fundamentalist in the country ISN'T Muslims; it's actually Christians. And while we have a multi-trillion dollar apparatus geared toward watching out for extreme Muslims, no one is paying attention to a homegrown group that has produced several dozen individuals who target people that don't follow their religion. And as this video points out, those very same types of people exist in the military AND "safeguard" our nuclear weapons. What about that shouldn't concern you?

So it would make you feel more safe and cozy if a nice liberal scientific type who believes that we're all mutant apes with berserk brain growth in a pointless universe and no intrinsic worth has his/her hands on the big red buttons?

You really need to take your own phonics medicine. You're not condemning fundamentalists, just their possible existence in the military. And your dumbass conclusion is that only "bat-**** crazy" people exist in fundamentalist religious platforms. Hey, why don't you spend a few precious minutes looking up crimes that were perpetrated by calm, scientific atheists? See if you can come up with some dumbass conclusions from that little exercise.

And I'm sorry Nard, but isn't there a huge apparatus currently in place to watch out for extreme Christians? It's called the ACLU, the NCSE. Maybe you've heard of them? Not sure what they're budget is, but they've been busy since the 1970's protecting you from even a smell of your crazed Christian fundamentalists. Apparently their work has obviously been successful in your case. And your friend Mickey. By the way, the baby Jesus says Boo!

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
jrodmc
Posts: 30601
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
2/1/2014  10:01 AM
Nalod wrote:But maybe one blows it up, blames the Muslims, then we beat them down to maintain our control and have justification and moral public support.. After all, some gods are better than others right?

The KKK roots its based on christian values. By that, it things that is how god intended things to be. Delusional.

Many wrongs have been enacted in the name of god.

Right, and the Nazis were all Christians because they wore WWI belt buckles that had "God" on them.

Many more wrongs have been enacted in the name of men (anti-god). God isn't winning in the 20th/21st century body count folks. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

2/1/2014  4:29 PM
izybx wrote:Thank you for pointing out this critical fact. You're a asset to your country.

Weren't you suppose to be going somewhere?

NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

2/1/2014  4:30 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:fundamental christianity ain't blowin **** up tho!

play on playa, don't get it twisted tho!!

i'm not a religious nut but i recognize that only one religion goes around killing civilians, playa

So because their chosen method of killing people is different, that somehow makes Christian extremists less dangerous than Muslim extremists? Brilliant. Slash, I love how all of a sudden now you're "hood", "playa".

A Jesus freak wont blow a plane up that's the difference

No, they'll just figure out other ways to kill people they disagree with.

Domininionism in the U.S. Military

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.