dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
1/25/2014  7:38 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:hooray for melo!
Missed the game?

i was switching back and forth between the nix and the nets. after he scored 20 points or so i could see he was going to have one of those fluke scoring nights. i am happy for you melo fans out there. meanwhile we are in 10th place and 11 games under .500. this means they will have to play .640 ball or win two-thirds of their remaining games just reach .500 and maybe garner a 6th seed. best case scenario they get annihilated in the second round yet again. not really popping a chubby about that... you?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/25/2014  7:41 PM
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Missed the game?

i was switching back and forth between the nix and the nets. after he scored 20 points or so i could see he was going to have one of those fluke scoring nights. i am happy for you melo fans out there. meanwhile we are in 10th place and 11 games under .500. this means they will have to play .640 ball or win two-thirds of their remaining games just reach .500 and maybe garner a 6th seed. best case scenario they get annihilated in the second round yet again. not really popping a chubby about that... you?

Be happy for Knick fans. It was a great win and a great night during a disappointing season. I don't think I have ever seen Wally so excited.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
dk7th
USA
1/25/2014  7:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/25/2014  7:53 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Missed the game?

Be happy for Knick fans. It was a great win and a great night during a disappointing season. I don't think I have ever seen Wally so excited.

not a big fan of wally and hahn. knick fans should not get too hyped over a blowout win when one guy goes nuts. besides, the season is only disappointing if you thought the knicks were going to win over 48 games and not implode. for people who knew better, like myself, the season is what it is.

big picture is way more important and to that end it would be nice to see walt frazier's edict fulfilled defensively-- that would help a bunch. as i recall he has two rings and is the greatest knick of all time.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
CrushAlot
USA
1/25/2014  7:55 PM
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Missed the game?

not a big fan of wally and hahn. knick fans should not get too hyped over a blowout win when one guy goes nuts. besides, the season is only disappointing if you thought the knicks were going to win over 48 games and not implode. for people who knew better, like myself, the season is what it is.

big picture is way more important and to that end it would be nice to see walt frazier's edict fulfilled defensively-- that would help a bunch. as i recall he has two rings and is the greatest knick of all time.

I can't speak for everyone but losing 5 in a row since Tyson returned made this victory seem extra sweet. Melo having a historic performance just added to a great night.
dk7th
USA
1/25/2014  7:56 PM
of course they can go 21-18 the rest of the way and fulfill schoenke's prediction. that would be really cool.
dk7th
USA
1/25/2014  7:58 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Missed the game?

I can't speak for everyone but losing 5 in a row since Tyson returned made this victory seem extra sweet. Melo having a historic performance just added to a great night.

tyson should not be starting. his wheels and engine are shot. i like the two young guys cole and tyler.

prigioni
hardaway
shumpert
melo
one of those two

CrushAlot
USA
1/25/2014  8:00 PM
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
Missed the game?

tyson should not be starting. his wheels and engine are shot. i like the two young guys cole and tyler.

prigioni
hardaway
shumpert
melo
one of those two

Agree. I also don't like Tyson's finger pointing especially when he is playing so poorly. Tyler looked really good last night. Cole had a hard time with Jefferson but was a rebounding machine.
Friday Night MSG with Bobcats, here's praying Knicks are not their doormats

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy