1/22/2014  10:31 PM
Why did Ewing have to break his wrist?
AUTOADVERT
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

Papabear Says

Woody's system is not working and he refuse to change.

Papabear
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
TeamBall wrote:LOL "we knew that if we set a back screen on Evan Turner's man, they were just gonna switch everything..." - Thaddeus Young

Now can players be this stupid or does the coach have them all screwed up?

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/22/2014  10:32 PM
nixluva wrote:Bargs was having one of his better games and he couldn't get back in? Just a weird decision given how well he was going.

Five fouls and a smashed elbow. He probably stiffened up when they took him back to the locker room.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Knicks22
Member: #5689

1/22/2014  10:39 PM

Perhaps other posters with stronger understanding of the Xs and Os can explain it to me, but, either Woodson's switch philosophy is wrong, or, its right, and, years after getting here as MDA's ass't, the players still dont' get it. Either way, its glaringly evident its not working.
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
1/22/2014  10:49 PM
This game is on Woodson. He takes out the guys that took the lead and puts the starters back in at 7:00 left up 2.

The rest we know.

The defensive switching has to stop. Cost them the game tonight. Twice it was Chump and Mello. JR switches all the time.

That is coaching. They are told to do so.

Chandler defended very well in the 4th

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
1/22/2014  10:58 PM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

That and Felton sucks!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/22/2014  11:13 PM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:

That and Felton sucks!

Did I see on twitter that Felton said he is having back spasms?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
JesseDark
Member: #467
1/22/2014  11:25 PM
nixluva wrote:Bargs was having one of his better games and he couldn't get back in? Just a weird decision given how well he was going.

I thought so too. He was having his best game of the season, that was the first time I saw him really try to dunk on someone.

Bring back dee-fense
JesseDark
Member: #467
1/22/2014  11:30 PM
I saw where Woodson said they only gave up 8 points on 37 switches in the previous game. I'd like to know that number compared to how many stops/positive outcomes they get when they don't switch.
Switching sucks
Bring back dee-fense
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
1/23/2014  12:51 AM
Guns, are you still rooting for losses? I think Im joining the club.

I hate this team so much, I hope they don't win a game again and continue to embarrass themselves in more astonishingly new ways.

Its amazing how powerful the stink of this franchise is, that can turn anything into pure embarrassing garbage.

Really, what do we expect being fans of this pathetic franchise? Dolan is the owner and will remain. Nothing will change.

Knicks_Fan
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/23/2014  7:52 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:

That and Felton sucks!

Did I see on twitter that Felton said he is having back spasms?

back spasms and brain spasms both.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/23/2014  10:39 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/23/2014  10:41 AM
Knicksfan wrote:Guns, are you still rooting for losses? I think Im joining the club.

I hate this team so much, I hope they don't win a game again and continue to embarrass themselves in more astonishingly new ways.

Its amazing how powerful the stink of this franchise is, that can turn anything into pure embarrassing garbage.

Really, what do we expect being fans of this pathetic franchise? Dolan is the owner and will remain. Nothing will change.

Of course! I want the Knicks to win the lottery and I want to see Denver get our pick

It would be much more embarrassing for Dolan than a 1st rd exit from the playoffs

I'm at the point where I don't care if the Knicks never win again in my lifetime

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/23/2014  1:13 PM
Sixers are going to be very good soon. Nerlens Noel is coming next year.
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/23/2014  1:40 PM
Not a fun game to watch. That time Melo got stripped while spinning to the basket which led to a fast break was the first time I can remember Melo looking old. He's looked lethargic, coughed up the ball before, but this time Melo looked like father time was starting to catch up with him.

Probably making too much of it but Melo leaving might be best for all parties involved. To be fair the Sixers made everyone look old, but they aren't the centerpiece of this franchise.

Tyson's big block in crunch time got me thinking of the last time Chandler had that kind of impact on a game. Another player we should move, but I would rather let his deal expire if trading him means long term dead weight coming back the other way. Stat getting hurt again completes this disaster called "the big three".

Knicks are consistently one of the most valuable franchises in spite of frequently putting an inferior product on the floor. It would be nice if someone could convince Dolan to use it to his advantage and build a team from the ground up. He knows fans can handle the losing, they might enjoy rooting for some young up and coming underdogs, like the Sixers have, than aging overpaid malcontents.

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

1/23/2014  2:21 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Not a fun game to watch. That time Melo got stripped while spinning to the basket which led to a fast break was the first time I can remember Melo looking old. He's looked lethargic, coughed up the ball before, but this time Melo looked like father time was starting to catch up with him.

Probably making too much of it but Melo leaving might be best for all parties involved. To be fair the Sixers made everyone look old, but they aren't the centerpiece of this franchise.

Tyson's big block in crunch time got me thinking of the last time Chandler had that kind of impact on a game. Another player we should move, but I would rather let his deal expire if trading him means long term dead weight coming back the other way. Stat getting hurt again completes this disaster called "the big three".

Knicks are consistently one of the most valuable franchises in spite of frequently putting an inferior product on the floor. It would be nice if someone could convince Dolan to use it to his advantage and build a team from the ground up. He knows fans can handle the losing, they might enjoy rooting for some young up and coming underdogs, like the Sixers have, than aging overpaid malcontents.

Guys like Melo, spotty work ethics and eating donuts, puffing the marijuana (safe bet), they drop off DRAMATICALLY, they don't age gracefully,

look for it.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
skeng
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #2959
Denmark
1/23/2014  2:43 PM
GustavBahler wrote:It would be nice if someone could convince Dolan to use it to his advantage and build a team from the ground up. He knows fans can handle the losing, they might enjoy rooting for some young up and coming underdogs, like the Sixers have, than aging overpaid malcontents.

this! just look at Phoenix.. they pretty much whooped the Pacers last night.

Legalize di NBA
Knicks vs Philly but not in south Philly Game Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy