[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Charlotte Hornets vs NewYork Knicks GameThread
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
1/14/2014  9:40 PM
Isola has been speculating on twitter quite a bit that JR's betrayal tweet was the last straw for Dolan.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/15/2014  9:10 AM
this is such bull****
Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/15/2014  10:22 AM
nixluva wrote:Meh! Knicks just ran out of gas. Tough little stretch and they played well for most of it. Can't win em all. I knew this was a trap game.
totally agree. They had no gas in the tank. Expect a much better effort tomorrow. It happens.

On the JR speculation I totally agree with whats been said. The whole betrayal stupidity is exactly the kind of thing that will make Dolan nuts. I would actually be suprised if he's not traded. What will be tough is who goes with him to make money work?

I also think Bargs could go with him. I think the Knicks have seen enough of him

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
H1AND1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5648

1/15/2014  12:40 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Isola has been speculating on twitter quite a bit that JR's betrayal tweet was the last straw for Dolan.

A good sign of this being true would be Eerie dumping Chris. Also, maybe this causes a rift between Dolan and CAA? This is like Game of Thrones, Dolan is Joffrey for sure.

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

1/15/2014  12:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/15/2014  12:43 PM
fishmike wrote:
nixluva wrote:Meh! Knicks just ran out of gas. Tough little stretch and they played well for most of it. Can't win em all. I knew this was a trap game.

I would actually be suprised if he's not traded. What will be tough is who goes with him to make money work?

I also think Bargs could go with him. I think the Knicks have seen enough of him

Huh, we are gonna need Bargs against teams like Indiana who have a superior interior defense, I think you are dead wrong fishmike.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/15/2014  12:59 PM

Not sure what you mean, but when people usually talk "trap game" it involves one team that is heavily favored to another, usually a bad team. I am not sure where you see that here. Both teams are pretty equal and they already beat us this year.

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/15/2014  1:03 PM
matt wrote:Second night in a row where Felton has gotten torched by slightly above average PGs.. I'm tired of this guy

Kemba may be a slightly above average PG, but he is a good player/ guard.. and at times can be an explosive scorer.. I agree felton does have a hard time, like all of our guards do, guarding opposing teams guards.. kemba is no picnic....

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Charlotte Hornets vs NewYork Knicks GameThread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy