[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Suns can't Cool down Hot knicks..Suns Vs Knicks
Author Thread
TeamBall
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4386

1/14/2014  10:04 AM
Was at the game for this one (friend couldn't go and gave me a couple tickets). Garden was loud man it was kind of nice. Had seats pretty close to the floor right by the tunnel where the dancers come and go. I will say that the female ref was the target of nearly every fan within earshot of me. As she was walking into the tunnel, one dude leaned over and told her she should go back to the D-League. During OT, all the fans were SCREAMING for us to actually have play draw up. To be honest, I don't know how things turn out of the Suns make a couple of those dozen blown layups. Oh yeah and Amare was chatting way too much with the Suns' players. While at the free throw line once, Melo had to scream at him to get ready for the rebound as Amare still had his goggles off and was facing away from the basket smiling as the free throw was going up.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
AUTOADVERT
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/14/2014  10:05 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
tkf wrote:Nice to see some wins I guess.. This team is no where near a contender, not even close.. still not sure if this is a playoff team, but I will say they are playing better, with more confidence.. Felton I think has a lot to do with that, for all the flack he receives, he does play hard... maybe not the most talented, but he will give all he has and leave it out there...

15-22 is still bad, but much better than 10-22

Felton and the player of the week.
who was that Crush? Oh.. it was tkf posting so he's like Voldemort, we will just say "he who shall not be named"

Meanwhile what did our big gun do? 30points and 16boards in a grind it out game? Lets focus on his FG%

He Who Guesses at Incredible Feats of Brilliance

Hey, at least he doesn't have JKidd to cream all over this season...

And let's focus on all the shots he doesn't make, not the pass to Felton for the three. If Shump and Bargs could hit the broad side of a barn last night, The One We Will Not Speak Of would have had a triple double.

You're getting desperate

the way that you throw yourself in front of tkf is kind of cute

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
1/14/2014  10:19 AM
TeamBall wrote:Was at the game for this one (friend couldn't go and gave me a couple tickets). Garden was loud man it was kind of nice. Had seats pretty close to the floor right by the tunnel where the dancers come and go. I will say that the female ref was the target of nearly every fan within earshot of me. As she was walking into the tunnel, one dude leaned over and told her she should go back to the D-League. During OT, all the fans were SCREAMING for us to actually have play draw up. To be honest, I don't know how things turn out of the Suns make a couple of those dozen blown layups. Oh yeah and Amare was chatting way too much with the Suns' players. While at the free throw line once, Melo had to scream at him to get ready for the rebound as Amare still had his goggles off and was facing away from the basket smiling as the free throw was going up.

I think he only played with one player on the suns which was babosa, who was he chatting with?

ES
TeamBall
Member: #4386

1/14/2014  10:24 AM
knicks1248 wrote:
TeamBall wrote:Was at the game for this one (friend couldn't go and gave me a couple tickets). Garden was loud man it was kind of nice. Had seats pretty close to the floor right by the tunnel where the dancers come and go. I will say that the female ref was the target of nearly every fan within earshot of me. As she was walking into the tunnel, one dude leaned over and told her she should go back to the D-League. During OT, all the fans were SCREAMING for us to actually have play draw up. To be honest, I don't know how things turn out of the Suns make a couple of those dozen blown layups. Oh yeah and Amare was chatting way too much with the Suns' players. While at the free throw line once, Melo had to scream at him to get ready for the rebound as Amare still had his goggles off and was facing away from the basket smiling as the free throw was going up.

I think he only played with one player on the suns which was babosa, who was he chatting with?

Frye, Dragic, one of the Morris brothers, and Green
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/14/2014  10:27 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
tkf wrote:Nice to see some wins I guess.. This team is no where near a contender, not even close.. still not sure if this is a playoff team, but I will say they are playing better, with more confidence.. Felton I think has a lot to do with that, for all the flack he receives, he does play hard... maybe not the most talented, but he will give all he has and leave it out there...

who was that Crush? Oh.. it was tkf posting so he's like Voldemort, we will just say "he who shall not be named"

Meanwhile what did our big gun do? 30points and 16boards in a grind it out game? Lets focus on his FG%

And let's focus on all the shots he doesn't make, not the pass to Felton for the three. If Shump and Bargs could hit the broad side of a barn last night, The One We Will Not Speak Of would have had a triple double.

You're getting desperate

I wasn't speaking for him specifically and if tkf was named, I probably would have left it alone.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/14/2014  10:41 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
fishmike wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

You're getting desperate

I wasn't speaking for him specifically and if tkf was named, I probably would have left it alone.

And here I thought Melo was the one we were not to mention by name? Ooops.

Bonn, for a guy who can verbalize the intrinsic meaning, intent and value behind the most bizarre stats, you really don't read posts very closely, do you?

What did tkf get you for Christmas?

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/14/2014  10:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/14/2014  10:42 AM
I wouldn't exactly call what TKF said a glowing endorsement of the team, but he did emphasize some of the positive aspects of what has been going on, so in this case I believe you guys are out of line, with all due respect. Might have said these things begrudgingly but at least he pointed them out.
jrodmc
USA
1/14/2014  10:44 AM
You angling for Bonn's job?
GustavBahler

1/14/2014  10:45 AM
jrodmc wrote:You angling for Bonn's job?

No yours chuckles

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/14/2014  10:56 AM
TeamBall wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

Frye, Dragic, one of the Morris brothers, and Green
That was really frustrating to watch. In addition his much improved defense and energy level at the end of the floor seemed to disappear last night.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
jrodmc
USA
1/14/2014  10:57 AM
GustavBahler wrote:

No yours chuckles

The Holy Trinity is no longer accepting applications.

GustavBahler

1/14/2014  10:58 AM
jrodmc wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

No yours chuckles

The Holy Trinity is no longer accepting applications.

Damn!

Game Thread: Suns can't Cool down Hot knicks..Suns Vs Knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy