[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Game Thread
Author Thread
MSG3
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #2476
USA
1/9/2014  11:49 PM
Great to see the Garden rocking....for at least one night. Hopefully we start taking care of business against lesser teams as well as at home. Great game.
AUTOADVERT
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

1/10/2014  12:05 AM
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

13-22 Are you really going to go there?

enjoy the win.

Papabear Says

LOL here he is Trolling the thread. He just can't stand it that we won.

Papabear
ActionJackson
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1602

1/10/2014  12:17 AM
Dagger wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

Did I address you by name? I was joking around, and it's interesting to me that you self-identify as a hater at this point.

You shoulda just said "Where the d**ks at?" either way he would've responded

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
1/10/2014  9:04 AM
nice to see anthony defending with genuine effort.
knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
1/10/2014  9:09 AM
Papabear wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

Papabear Says

pathetic
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
1/10/2014  9:31 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/10/2014  9:37 AM
Dagger wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

Did I address you by name? I was joking around, and it's interesting to me that you self-identify as a hater at this point.

did I say "present". all I did was respond to your post. I never said I Identified myself as a hater.. didn't know only haters could accurately point out our current standing...

my response didn't have any ill tone behind it.. so if you are joking then you completely understand the responses you may get.. right?

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/10/2014  9:53 AM
Lets just see if we can extend this streak. Right now, who gives a F' what the record is? We have no pick and we played like trash in November and December. We are on a new page. Are we good yet? Hell no. Can we forgive the Knicks for the past and enjoy them making a run now and see if they can make some noise. Yes.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Cartman718
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1694

1/10/2014  10:16 AM
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

did I say "present". all I did was respond to your post. I never said I Identified myself as a hater.. didn't know only haters could accurately point out our current standing...

my response didn't have any ill tone behind it.. so if you are joking then you completely understand the responses you may get.. right?

tkf you are really trolling now. your signature is a self-quote???? that's what really deserves a response of "Are you really going to go there?"
what kind of tone did your question have if not an ill-tone? against a team that's playing really well right now, against a team that doesn't allow more than 20-25 points in the paint, the knicks had 50+ points in the paint and that's without our best rebounder in chandler. you dont have to "say" everything ("i never said i identified myself as a hater"). i dont think most people are going to ride the high of this win all the way to the end of the season, so i am not sure why you felt a need to respond to "Where the haters at?" if you are not one.

13-22 boo hoo big effin deal, it's not even halfway point yet and things could get better. the question is... are you optimistic or pessimistic about it? sounds to me like you are down in the dumps with all the somber comments, do something to cheer yourself up... hopefully that doesn't involve even more trolling lol.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

1/10/2014  10:43 AM
fishmike wrote:
Papabear wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

Papabear Says

pathetic

come hell or high water - FK YOU MELO I NEED A HUG

DLeethal wrote: Lol Rick needs a safe space
dk7th
USA
1/10/2014  11:17 AM
Cartman718 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

tkf you are really trolling now. your signature is a self-quote???? that's what really deserves a response of "Are you really going to go there?"
what kind of tone did your question have if not an ill-tone? against a team that's playing really well right now, against a team that doesn't allow more than 20-25 points in the paint, the knicks had 50+ points in the paint and that's without our best rebounder in chandler. you dont have to "say" everything ("i never said i identified myself as a hater"). i dont think most people are going to ride the high of this win all the way to the end of the season, so i am not sure why you felt a need to respond to "Where the haters at?" if you are not one.

13-22 boo hoo big effin deal, it's not even halfway point yet and things could get better. the question is... are you optimistic or pessimistic about it? sounds to me like you are down in the dumps with all the somber comments, do something to cheer yourself up... hopefully that doesn't involve even more trolling lol.

13-22 means the knicks have to go 28-19 the remainder of the regular season just to reach .500. that means playing .600 ball here on out. do you see that happening? i sure don't.

good news, sort of... the knicks could well capture the 4th or 5th seed and even make it to the second round. do you see them prevailing in the second round? i sure don't.

most sensible fans are going to take a wait-and-see approach. if others remain pessimistic who can blame them?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/10/2014  1:19 PM
Superb game, we played great, hustled and played defense. That stretch in the second quarter was the most beautiful basketball I've seen us play this season!
Cartman718

1/10/2014  1:34 PM
dk7th wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

13-22 means the knicks have to go 28-19 the remainder of the regular season just to reach .500. that means playing .600 ball here on out. do you see that happening? i sure don't.

good news, sort of... the knicks could well capture the 4th or 5th seed and even make it to the second round. do you see them prevailing in the second round? i sure don't.

most sensible fans are going to take a wait-and-see approach. if others remain pessimistic who can blame them?

humanity can

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/10/2014  1:53 PM
dk7th wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

Who knows- the odds are stacked against us, thats for sure. However I will say that we don't actually need to reach .500 to make the playoffs. And in the two seasons we've had Woody as coach we have gone on prolonged winning streaks. If we can ride a win streak, then play .500 ball the rest of the way, we might make the playoffs. The east is unpredictable now, as teams will decide whether to tank or get to the playoffs over the next few weeks.

tkf
1/10/2014  2:15 PM
dk7th wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

yea, can't be fooled by a win or two... gotta look at the whole picture.. what I see is a fractured team and a 13-22 record..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
1/10/2014  2:16 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

that is closer to trolling than anything I have posted.. LOL

read dk's post regarding the record and the chances at finishing over .500 no need to say more..

Cartman718

1/10/2014  2:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/10/2014  2:36 PM
read dk's post, you mean the person who everyone claims to be your alter ego. an optimist would say... hey there's still a chance, not impossible. your hater attitude says... they'll never do it.

i think they only need to make the playoffs at this point. one goal at at time.

dk7th
USA
1/10/2014  3:48 PM
Cartman718 wrote:read dk's post, you mean the person who everyone claims to be your alter ego. an optimist would say... hey there's still a chance, not impossible. your hater attitude says... they'll never do it.

i think they only need to make the playoffs at this point. one goal at at time.

the goal is to win a title. we got slammed by the pacers in the second round. this year even if we get that far the same thing is going to happen. a first round exit is much likelier than last year.

how do these probabilities translate into hating? it's just math. just like paying players too much money for what they actually bring is also math.

remember in the background there is a huge "math" issue looming with carmelo anthiny.

TeamBall
Member: #4386

1/10/2014  4:43 PM
Due to forces beyond my control, I was only able to catch the last 7 min of the game last night. Watching it now on NBATV, it seems clear that a healthy Felton makes a huge difference. He makes his mistakes and has his share of crappy games, but he when he's healthy his ability to penetrate gives us something we really need. Also, I can't stand listening to Marv and Kerr doing this game. All negatives about the Knicks and all positives about the Heat.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
holfresh
Member: #1081

1/10/2014  6:20 PM
TeamBall wrote:Due to forces beyond my control, I was only able to catch the last 7 min of the game last night. Watching it now on NBATV, it seems clear that a healthy Felton makes a huge difference. He makes his mistakes and has his share of crappy games, but he when he's healthy his ability to penetrate gives us something we really need. Also, I can't stand listening to Marv and Kerr doing this game. All negatives about the Knicks and all positives about the Heat.

Melo is the team's best player but Felton is the most important..What Felton brings is pace and rhythm to the offense...Melo shoots in rhythm, Bargs shoots in rhythm off his passes...It makes a difference...

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/10/2014  7:04 PM
dk7th wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:
tkf wrote:
Dagger wrote:

Great Game.

Where the haters at?

enjoy the win.

Interesting. It is very similar to the run you said the celtics were going to go on before rondo went out.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Miami Heat vs New York Knicks Game Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy