Piston vs Knicks Gamethread
Author Thread
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
1/7/2014  10:21 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:I'm actually a bit angry after a win. WOODY, JR and Felton spoiled my mood!!!

woody didn't draw that up, melo took it upon himself, woodson didn't force felton to turn the ball over. I blame woodson for a lot and you know i do, this was more on the players.

7 TO's in the 4th qtr, you can't blame woody for that, he didn't set the illeagal screens, he didn't fumble the ball, he didn't draw offensive fouls.

Woody creates the environment for those mistakes!!! He is the one putting these players out there. How long did he leave JR in there? That started the problems. He simply isn't calling good plays if they can devolve into such awful ISO plays that easily. STOP DEFENDING WOODY FOR THIS CRAP!

AUTOADVERT
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

1/7/2014  10:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/7/2014  10:33 PM
What an unbelievable Jekyll & Hyde act this team pulls at times. WOW...I guess that's better than stinkin' it up from start to finish though. We won -- that's what matters but man, WTF was going on out there? We start off not shooting great but show good ball movement and finally manage not to have a terrible 1st quarter at home, miraculously. Then a horrid 2nd period, followed by a tremendous 3rd period and then a disgusting 4th period to wrap it...I'll take it, a win's a win, but they stunk tonight... I gave praise to Felton early on for running a quick, decisive show but man, he sucked late in this game BIG TIME!!! Beno had a bad, ineffective stretch before Woody yanked him out, never to return (I like the move for Murry later in the game but other than a beautiful no look pass off to Martin for a dunk, he wasn't effective either)...PG play continues to be shoddy at best -- it's probably our biggest problem...We won this game because the Pistons were worse and more inept than we were, let's be honest here. Looking for a much better effort Sat. in Philly. That's actually a big game if we plan on getting back in the playoff picture. Hopefully we come with our 'A' game..
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/7/2014  10:29 PM
Holy Shit, check out the story on the front page, says JR tried the shoelace trick again. If it is true he's either smoking something stronger or he's trying to get his ass traded. Maybe it was the "betrayal". Who would take this bum?
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

1/7/2014  10:31 PM
GustavBahler wrote:Holy Shit, check out the story on the front page, says JR tried the shoelace trick again. If it is true he's either smoking something stronger or he's trying to get his ass traded. Maybe it was the "betrayal". Who would take this bum?

Dude's a joke.

GustavBahler
Member: #3186

1/7/2014  10:34 PM
Finestrg wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:Holy Shit, check out the story on the front page, says JR tried the shoelace trick again. If it is true he's either smoking something stronger or he's trying to get his ass traded. Maybe it was the "betrayal". Who would take this bum?

Dude's a joke.

He's going full Rodman.

anrst
Member: #1054
USA
1/7/2014  10:35 PM
JR continues to embarass the franchise, and there are never any consequences

it's bad enough when he's out there its like he's trying to help the other team win

throw in all the nonsense ... this enablement is a huge slap in the face to the fans

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/7/2014  10:43 PM

Hopefully Stern suspends him. The Knicks won't
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

1/7/2014  10:44 PM
nixluva wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
nixluva wrote:I'm actually a bit angry after a win. WOODY, JR and Felton spoiled my mood!!!

woody didn't draw that up, melo took it upon himself, woodson didn't force felton to turn the ball over. I blame woodson for a lot and you know i do, this was more on the players.

7 TO's in the 4th qtr, you can't blame woody for that, he didn't set the illeagal screens, he didn't fumble the ball, he didn't draw offensive fouls.

Woody creates the environment for those mistakes!!! He is the one putting these players out there. How long did he leave JR in there? That started the problems. He simply isn't calling good plays if they can devolve into such awful ISO plays that easily. STOP DEFENDING WOODY FOR THIS CRAP!

Papabear Says

No one is defending Woody. Let me say this when Murry was in the game he made a few turnovers Urich was hurt his knee was bothering him that's why Felton played all those minutes. All those turnovers and missed shot was not Woody's fault. The shots were not falling for us in the 4th quarter so what are we to do? Melo saved the day. Stop always jumping on Woody because he didn't miss those shots. He should have pulled JR Smith though. Woody just won't do that and I have no idea why.

Papabear
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
1/7/2014  10:46 PM
30 min for JR ... to the fans and the game of basketball itself, that is criminal ... insulting ... objectionable ... disrespectful
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
1/7/2014  10:50 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Hopefully Stern suspends him. The Knicks won't

Logged onto NBA.com to check out the boxscore and some highlights and that is the first video that pops up. You've got to be sh!tting me...can we clear out the filth already?!

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/7/2014  11:46 PM
This is the kind of meqlaningleas NBA win that will set you back 10yrs

JR and Woodson are atrocious

smackeddog
Member: #883
1/8/2014  6:01 AM
I'm so desperate, I'll take any win! We couldn't have won this without Josh Smith- he's the JR Smith of the Pistons. Dumars has done a terrible job constructing that team- signing Josh Smith made no sense when you have Drummond and Monroe up front. And then add Jennings to the mix?!
playa2
Member: #407

1/8/2014  6:57 AM
JR has the green light from Isiah / Dolan, so whatever he does on the court and off the court is acceptable.

Mike Woodson is only doing what the Owner and his sidekick allows to happen, read my SIGNATURE

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/8/2014  8:44 AM

Seems to me JR reaching down to Monroe looks like just some kidding around.

Dude got no focus, thats all. He is a 6-5 version of Nate.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/8/2014  10:05 AM
Good win, Pistons suhuck. Wonder how they can be the best at anything in the league; guess O rebounds are overrated.

Glad to see Jorts still has a job. Albeit a 50 second job.

Why can't we get him back instead of all this stupid Bynum BS?

djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/8/2014  10:54 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/8/2014  10:54 AM
knicks finally played a team that's dumber than them.

between the melo offensive foul and the josh smith lob pass (shot?) to marlon wayans ghost, you have the collective IQ of a kardashian.

playa2
Member: #407

1/8/2014  12:06 PM
djsunyc wrote:knicks finally played a team that's dumber than them.

between the melo offensive foul and the josh smith lob pass (shot?) to marlon wayans ghost, you have the collective IQ of a kardashian.

I would have thought Brandon Jennings would have broken down the defense to dish da rock to somebody in the paint. Detroit scores in the paint more than any team in the ASSOCIATION.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/8/2014  1:40 PM
Nalod wrote:

stop it, nate is more talented.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/8/2014  2:22 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

More talent and diversified at game time dysfunctionalism, maybe. Or do you forget the wrong basket, preening, and the discount double check wars?
Nate's got better TV commercial talents, definitely.

Which is why nate's been through half the league already.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/8/2014  2:53 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
Nalod wrote:

More talent and diversified at game time dysfunctionalism, maybe. Or do you forget the wrong basket, preening, and the discount double check wars?
Nate's got better TV commercial talents, definitely.

Which is why nate's been through half the league already.

would jr smith have been able to take chicago or ny knicks past brooklyn last season without melo? coz that is what nate did without d-rose. would jr have ever commanded so much attention on the court that lebron decides to guard him?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Piston vs Knicks Gamethread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy