[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

No motive for her to lie she worked there
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

1/7/2014  5:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/8/2014  6:48 AM
People who didn't want to know the truth can't touch this !
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2

1/7/2014  9:13 AM
When you only believe the media , you won't believe WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

Your view of America becomes jaded, so you would rather believe a lie for peace of mind.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/7/2014  11:02 AM
When you believe in unsubstantial information and believe the alternative press you don't really know who to believe.

So really, your not presenting anyting substantial than perhaps that doubt exists. That itself is not enough.

Educated people do question things, but not from alternative press. They are not trustworthy.

One thing we can agree on is there is a lot of ignorance in the the masses. Always has been. IM afraid your not really adding balance to the equation.
There was doubt before youtube became available. Its easier now to access this kind of stuff and if you read enough of anything you tend to believe it.

We get it Playa2. Maybe if you stop trying so hard others can draw their own conclusions if they so desire. I looked at a lot of your stuff. I am one that has been very sceptical about the gov'ts role in 9-11 but for all the stuff you produce its mostly crap and much of it has been debunked.

This women droped her kid off a day care and still has a baby with her in the pentegon at her desk? Whats her motive? Some folk just want attention. Some folk tramatized by the event see things.

Bottom line is I don't think a drone went into the Towers but I can see the logic one went into the Pentegon. Too bad there were no dashcams as maybe we'd have evidence.

I do believe the burden of proof has not swung my perceptions even though I do believe our country fabricates events to keep fear alive. The thing is the fear is used to be productive to maintain a military complex and guard against REAL threats.

Your assumptions that "The new order" of greed and an elite few will enact marshall law so they can live in some paradise while the rest of the population is incarcerated is crazy. This is where you lose me.

playa2

1/8/2014  7:16 AM
The only thing that could have hit the pentagon was a self inflicted Missile.

The area that was hit by the missile was the financial dept where there was an investigation ongoing to find out where 2.3 trillion dollars were missing.

playa2

1/8/2014  7:18 AM
The pentagon is where pedophiles work daily.

5200 people would be involved in this ,that's like the size of a small town.

playa2

1/8/2014  7:23 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/8/2014  7:24 AM
Former 911/commissioner slips up

Here's the truth, This report only aired once !

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/8/2014  11:39 AM
playa2 wrote:The only thing that could have hit the pentagon was a self inflicted Missile.

The area that was hit by the missile was the financial dept where there was an investigation ongoing to find out where 2.3 trillion dollars were missing.

I thought it was an area largely unoccupied because it was just renovated. That itself is "convienent"!!

2.3 million missing? Never heard that. What is your source?

Pedophile: They did not cross check all of them. 1700 of the 5200. Of the 3500 about 250 were deemed investigated and some of them were legit. Just 300 were deemed pentegon linked. Those were investigaged.

Where do you get all 5200 were guilty?

I guess in your mind all are guilty? Again, the report is 17oo were not checked.

Bsically the legit press bought this to light. I thought the legit press in you world is controlled by the media and New world order? Granted they should ALL be checked but the world is not a pefect place.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
1/8/2014  1:37 PM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
No motive for her to lie she worked there

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy