[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Texas 3rd step: Mavs
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/6/2014  2:17 AM
JR unties Marion's shoe. This guy is disturbed.

AUTOADVERT
yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

1/6/2014  3:14 AM
I just saw that. It's still funny though.

Side note: It's amazing how bad of 3pt shooters jr and Bargs came overnight seemingly.

P.s. does Bargs play better without Tyson

Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/6/2014  3:29 AM
It's amazing the circus is still here. 1) get Smith the f' away from here. 2) yes, Beno sucks ars big time but I f'ing despise how Woodson throws any of these guys under the bus. This crap can't help the team... I say this and I argue FOR Woodson.

If you search for bushleague on google, you'll most likely fond JRs face.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/6/2014  4:40 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:JR unties Marion's shoe. This guy is disturbed.

I remember when Wade threw Bibby's shoe into the stands a couple of seasons ago.

JR is beyond awful this season- not just his individual play, but I see his teammates berating him or looking perplexed at his refusal to get in the correct position- last night it was Amar'e, and JR just seemed to refuse to go where he was suppose to so Ama're went there instead.

Bonn1997
USA
1/6/2014  7:13 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:I just saw that. It's still funny though.

Side note: It's amazing how bad of 3pt shooters jr and Bargs came overnight seemingly.

P.s. does Bargs play better without Tyson

It's both funny and disturbing!
Bonn1997
USA
1/6/2014  7:33 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:It's amazing the circus is still here. 1) get Smith the f' away from here. 2) yes, Beno sucks ars big time but I f'ing despise how Woodson throws any of these guys under the bus. This crap can't help the team... I say this and I argue FOR Woodson.

If you search for bushleague on google, you'll most likely fond JRs face.

The sad thing is he's not even a smart bushleague player. If you're gonna do something like that (and you shouldn't), why do it when you're up 14 in the 2nd quarter?!
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
1/6/2014  8:02 AM
He's gotta have a fine coming his way.

I wish he would get back to playing like contract-year JR.

jrodmc
Member: #805
USA
1/6/2014  8:21 AM
Every team needs a court jester...

Moped tickets, azz tweet pics, weed suspensions, MSG WIC support for lil Chris, and now shoelaces...
He is this season's comic relief.

JR did get called out on the radio for a great box out late in the game though, isn't that worth a few mil a year?

Allanfan20
Member: #542
USA
1/6/2014  10:22 AM
Oh by the way Mr. Woodson, if you are questioning why Beno gave JR the ball, to the media, then you should be questioned why JR was on the court in the first place.... Or Beno!
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/6/2014  11:33 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:Oh by the way Mr. Woodson, if you are questioning why Beno gave JR the ball, to the media, then you should be questioned why JR was on the court in the first place.... Or Beno!

Blaming Beno for passing out of the corner/side and into the the top of the key is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You want the ball in the middle where you get more options. If you looks at the Rockets defense, they were all down low and were susceptible to running out to foul. I don't see any fault on Beno. First error would be Tyson. He rebounded the ball 2 feet away from the basket with a 6'9" Parsons on him. He should have went up strong and dunked the ball. The 2nd error would be JR Smith. He should have held on to the ball when Beno passed out. 3rd error was Melo...Look at what he did when JR shot the ball, he watched and did not move even trying to give it a little body english. He should have crashed the board.

Woodson blaming Beno for passing the ball out is just stoopid.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/6/2014  11:53 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:Oh by the way Mr. Woodson, if you are questioning why Beno gave JR the ball, to the media, then you should be questioned why JR was on the court in the first place.... Or Beno!

Blaming Beno for passing out of the corner/side and into the the top of the key is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You want the ball in the middle where you get more options. If you looks at the Rockets defense, they were all down low and were susceptible to running out to foul. I don't see any fault on Beno. First error would be Tyson. He rebounded the ball 2 feet away from the basket with a 6'9" Parsons on him. He should have went up strong and dunked the ball. The 2nd error would be JR Smith. He should have held on to the ball when Beno passed out. 3rd error was Melo...Look at what he did when JR shot the ball, he watched and did not move even trying to give it a little body english. He should have crashed the board.

Woodson blaming Beno for passing the ball out is just stoopid.

I think the implication was that your PG should hold the ball cause he is someone who should absolutely understand shot clock and score and set the team up for shot or timeout or decision making. Let us also note that he is one of the best FT shooters on team in a situation where Houston has to foul.

When Tyson rebounds ball he kind of lands facing away from basket - from momentum or whatever. Running out time and THEN taking shot is the way to go if you are unsure.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

1/6/2014  12:47 PM
I think blaming Beno for the loss is stupid but there was no reason to pass the ball to jr at the top. Most pgs would reset the offense themselves. I could see if he was being trapped in the corner but he was on the wing.
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/6/2014  1:19 PM
playa2 wrote:Vince Carter is gonna kill us tonight.

not sure why you keep riding the jock of a has-been. vince carter isn't going to do anything special against any NBA team anytime soon.

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Cartman718
Member: #1694

1/6/2014  1:40 PM
Nalod wrote:Tyosn have Lupus?

auto-immune and addison's disease and cardiomyopathy and fibromyalgia and Legionnaire's disease and of course west nile

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
Texas 3rd step: Mavs

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy