[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rodney White
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/28/2004  11:38 PM
He must have had sex with someones daughter or left the toilet seat up or something cuz he's a decent player but can get any run even if Carmelo gets hurt or not playing well.

Because of this maybe he could be had for a second round pick and a McDonalds gift certificate.

He could be a better alternative to Shandon anderson.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/29/2004  10:06 AM
Briggs loves him because he's young athletic, big and cheap. If you watch any Denver games he's got terrible shot selection, doesnt rebound well and playing defense is rarely on his agenda.

Considering how much Briggs hates Tim "no heart" Thomas I'm supprised he like Rodney so much, who is a poor man's TT without the handle.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/29/2004  10:14 AM
Posted by fishmike:

Briggs loves him because he's young athletic, big and cheap. If you watch any Denver games he's got terrible shot selection, doesnt rebound well and playing defense is rarely on his agenda.

Considering how much Briggs hates Tim "no heart" Thomas I'm supprised he like Rodney so much, who is a poor man's TT without the handle.

excellent post, you hit the nail on the head...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
4/29/2004  10:53 AM
I thought I read in a boxscore that he was hurt....not sure though.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/29/2004  10:56 AM
i like rodeny white and still do. Do i think hes michael jordan--no! But what i wanted the knicks to do is trade him for doleac and give him solid PT to see what he could do with the PT--to see if he was a viable option going forward. we went for demarr johnson instead. white probably remains on isahs list because he can play 2-3 hes unrestricted[which is a key component]athletic can shoot and has the nice size and body and wont cost big bucks. i wouldnt be surprised at all if we ended up with a player like white because of cost, no barrier to sign etc.. its very hard to determine what a guy can do unless he gets consistent PT. In this league you have to take chances on guys like demarr white etc.. because you can get these guys for nothing and their upside outweighs cost.
RIP Crushalot😞
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/29/2004  11:15 AM
no arguement there.. we just have a lot of needs right now and most of them are in the front court and we have 13 players under contract.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/29/2004  12:16 PM
Posted by fishmike:

no arguement there.. we just have a lot of needs right now and most of them are in the front court and we have 13 players under contract.

That is kind of the key to everything....Isiah has to continue to consolidate players with two for one deals, etc....

That Marbury deal was essentially Steph, Penny, Cezary and for Dyess, Eisley, Lampe, and Charlie Ward(plus Milos).
That deal is great for the simple fact it was basically 4 for 2.

The Knicks roster most likely will add more payroll but a few of our guys could infact turn into a Elton Brand. Then the exemption could lock in a young perimeter player.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Rodney White

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy