[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Play for NY vs. Play in NY
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/28/2004  4:17 PM
Isiah was quoted in saying he wanted to get some young guys here that want to play for the Knicks not just play in NY, with all the night clubs and other stuff we have. I can't find the exact quote.

Camby would be great. Stick him in there instead of KT or Nazr? I miss Camby. He does things on the court that you can only appreciate if you love the game. I think his decision will be between Denver, Minnesota, and the Knicks. Denver is a team that is young and upcoming. Minn has Spree and are missing everything that Camby brings. Camby would make Minn a favorite for a championship next season. NY is a sentimental thing. I think he might have some unfinnished business in NY but all this is up to him.

Besides Camby....who do you think represent NY and who do you think would actually play for the championship rather than play for the party oppourtunities.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/28/2004  4:21 PM
I think Camby's too expensive but Blount is a good option. He's a good tough 7 footer that had a break out 2nd half and plays his ass off
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
4/28/2004  4:40 PM
Posted by fishmike:

I think Camby's too expensive but Blount is a good option. He's a good tough 7 footer that had a break out 2nd half and plays his ass off

Really? I think Blount will command more in the open market. Dude can ball.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
4/28/2004  5:25 PM
Camby has been a premier shot blocker and rebounder for several years... it just so happens that he stayed healthy this year. Camby is a bona fide difference maker, and he play above the rim. Blount is a nice complimentarly player who had one great 2nd half after 3-4 years of just hanging on.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/28/2004  6:34 PM
right i can see Blount going to another team and just being a bust. It usually happens with players like him. They have one solid year on a bad team then get a big contract then turn out to be a bust. He could Possibly go to the Nets.
Vmart
Member: #247
USA
4/28/2004  6:57 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

right i can see Blount going to another team and just being a bust. It usually happens with players like him. They have one solid year on a bad team then get a big contract then turn out to be a bust. He could Possibly go to the Nets.

I think that Camby might go to the Nets. He would fit in to their system really well and JKidd will make him a lot better. Imagine The Nets front line with RJ, Martin and Camby they would be like a heard of gazzels.

[Edited by - Vmart on 04/28/2004 18:58:45]
Play for NY vs. Play in NY

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy