[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game thread: Thunder Vs Knicks: just pretend it isn't happening...
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/25/2013  5:16 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2013  5:18 PM
nixluva wrote:
misterearl wrote:C'mon

Nixluva - how does any coach have a set rotation with injuries?

It would be hard this year, but Woody has made it worse with his constant changes. I know it's not going to be easy, but dude just hasn't done a good job of trying to find some semblance of stability with his rotations and lineups. Even before the injuries piled up he didn't have a real rotation.

He's coaching a bottom 5 roster and working for Dolan. That's an impossible job. You and some others are clearly microanalyzing every possible decision, which is what always happens when an overrated roster surprises people who expected more. It's what many metrics expert predicted would happen during the season actually. In this case, clearly if Woodson kept stable lineups while we were losing you'd criticize him for being stubborn and inflexible.
AUTOADVERT
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/25/2013  5:24 PM
Really, guys?

Didn't you get the memo that the Knicks don't matter anymore?

I think they should forfeit the rest of the season and save those fans who simply can't turn away from this atrocity.

Knicks_Fan
misterearl
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #799
USA
12/25/2013  5:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/25/2013  5:37 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

It would be hard this year, but Woody has made it worse with his constant changes. I know it's not going to be easy, but dude just hasn't done a good job of trying to find some semblance of stability with his rotations and lineups. Even before the injuries piled up he didn't have a real rotation.

He's coaching a bottom 5 roster and working for Dolan. That's an impossible job. You and some others are clearly microanalyzing every possible decision, which is what always happens when an overrated roster surprises people who expected more. It's what many metrics expert predicted would happen during the season actually. In this case, clearly if Woodson kept stable lineups while we were losing you'd criticize him for being stubborn and inflexible.

Bonn1997 - thank you

Our roster is not easy on the eyes.

once a knick always a knick
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/25/2013  5:48 PM
misterearl wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Bonn1997 - thank you

Our roster is not easy on the eyes.

I just don't see decisions that make a lot of sense. I'm not killing him for simply making moves or not, but rather the quality and rationale of the decisions. From the very start of the year it was clear Woody didn't have a solid approach to how he was gonna use this roster. Now it's even harder with the injuries, but would be less so with a solid base to work from. ie. MDA in LA has had a ton of injuries too, but his core approach with the team was solid and so he didn't really have as much trouble adjusting as the injuries added up.
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/25/2013  6:00 PM
Beno throws Woody under a bus in the post game interview...
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/25/2013  6:31 PM
smackeddog wrote:Beno throws Woody under a bus in the post game interview...

What did he say ???

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/25/2013  8:02 PM
We had the game on in the background with no volume on. Never noticed any pictures of a sulking Dolan on TV. Did the do any???

Shyts getting bad. Knicks looked stupid from what I saw.

That orange crap gotta go.

Iman and JR should spend more time practicing than getting ink.

Game thread: Thunder Vs Knicks: just pretend it isn't happening...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy