[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks at Magic (K.I.S.S. thread)
Author Thread
TeamBall
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4386

12/23/2013  9:42 PM
ToddTT wrote:Sophia! Kiss that kid!

Let me switch places with that kid before that happens.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
AUTOADVERT
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

12/23/2013  9:43 PM
nixluva wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:I have to give Bargs some credit for knocking down some huge jumpers and driving it to the hole

Bargs has also been a bit active on D at the end here. With Bargs he has to be involved so he stats aggressive.

The ball must move to him. When fatboy is in, he waves him off. At least Beno looks for him.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/23/2013  9:45 PM
Tina went all out with the hair spray tonight
Sangfroid
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #2784

12/23/2013  9:50 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:I have to give Bargs some credit for knocking down some huge jumpers and driving it to the hole

Bargs has also been a bit active on D at the end here. With Bargs he has to be involved so he stats aggressive.

His Help D was still awful. If they could somehow isolate him and make up for his lack of help D he would be great but there are to many times he loses his man and ends up in nowhere land.

It's the Knick philosophy of switching on every play. Common b-ball sense is to fight over the pick. The Knicks switching goes against guarding height with height. Instead, we create mismatches that don't favor us. Either man or man, or zone. Anything else gives negative results.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
Dagger
Member: #4184

12/23/2013  10:01 PM
TeamBall wrote:While Melo's injury is terrible, it is interesting. If he misses time, I want to see what Woodson does without someone to iso other than JR.

Fail miserably?

JesseDark
Member: #467
12/23/2013  10:12 PM
Sangfroid wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
nixluva wrote:

His Help D was still awful. If they could somehow isolate him and make up for his lack of help D he would be great but there are to many times he loses his man and ends up in nowhere land.

It's the Knick philosophy of switching on every play. Common b-ball sense is to fight over the pick. The Knicks switching goes against guarding height with height. Instead, we create mismatches that don't favor us. Either man or man, or zone. Anything else gives negative results.

Gotta agree with you Sangfroid. These players aren't good enough to switch on everything and its just not good a good bball strategy. Don't know why Woodson would want this. What does he see?

Bring back dee-fense
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/24/2013  5:22 AM
Glad we got the win, but I'm tired of seeing the usual crap.

Bargs hit some important shots, and I loved Shumps hustle. Hopefully JR has got his game back.

Typical Melo got injured just as he was hitting his stride.

Hate that Jameer Nelson always seems to think he's Michael Jordan against us.

Ed Malloy is hands down the WORST REF IN THE NBA- however we benefited from one or two of his atrocious calls.

Possibly no Melo or Felton or Prigs or K-Mart (plus the fact we're a bad team even with those guys)? Christmas day is going to be U G L Y

Game Thread: Knicks at Magic (K.I.S.S. thread)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy