[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Another Cavity search , this time on a woman
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/19/2013  4:31 PM
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Federal agents wrongfully strip-searched a New Mexico woman at the El Paso border crossing, then took her to a hospital where she was forced to undergo illegal body cavity probes in an attempt to find drugs, according to a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday.

The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in El Paso said the unnamed 54-year-old U.S. citizen was “brutally” searched by U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents in December 2012 after being selected for additional random screening at the Cordova Bridge in El Paso when a drug sniffing dog jumped on her. The woman was returning from a visit to a recently deported family friend in Cuidad Juarez, Mexico, the lawsuit said....

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/12/18/lawsuit-woman-faced-illegal-body-cavity-search-observed-bowel-movement/

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/19/2013  11:02 PM
I thinking you kind of like this subject?
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/20/2013  9:40 AM
I am going to start a poll: Thread King of Distraction: The Off-Topic Forum Run-Off Election of the Year!
IWG versus playa2

How many cavity searches does it take to create a police state?

Seriously, playa, did you always secretly want to be dentist?

playa2

12/20/2013  10:37 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/20/2013  10:37 AM
jrodmc wrote:I am going to start a poll: Thread King of Distraction: The Off-Topic Forum Run-Off Election of the Year!
IWG versus playa2

What did I distract you from, it is off topic of sports right ?

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

12/20/2013  12:22 PM
playa2 wrote:ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Federal agents wrongfully strip-searched a New Mexico woman at the El Paso border crossing, then took her to a hospital where she was forced to undergo illegal body cavity probes in an attempt to find drugs, according to a federal lawsuit filed Wednesday.

The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in El Paso said the unnamed 54-year-old U.S. citizen was “brutally” searched by U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents in December 2012 after being selected for additional random screening at the Cordova Bridge in El Paso when a drug sniffing dog jumped on her. The woman was returning from a visit to a recently deported family friend in Cuidad Juarez, Mexico, the lawsuit said....

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/12/18/lawsuit-woman-faced-illegal-body-cavity-search-observed-bowel-movement/

I, for one, appreciate your post. I missed it in the news.

jrodmc
USA
12/20/2013  1:18 PM
playa2 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:I am going to start a poll: Thread King of Distraction: The Off-Topic Forum Run-Off Election of the Year!
IWG versus playa2

Yes, I know the name of the forum, thank you.

You and IWG, in case you haven't noticed, are providing a distraction from The Somber Orgasmic Knicks TrainwreckDumpsterFireMelofromHell Season we're all posting about. Or are you not aware of what's going on this season?

Nalod
USA
12/20/2013  2:59 PM
What happens when you combine Playa2 and IWG?

Maybe IWG can discuss how his super squat butt clamp prevented an involuntary cavity search! Perhaps better yet how he felt bad because he actually enjoyed it?

IWG can discuss how he is looking forward to marhsall law because he will be mentally stronger than his oppressors and be forced to finally expose his "X-Men" capacities!

playa2

12/20/2013  7:03 PM
jrodmc wrote:
playa2 wrote:
IWG versus playa2

You and IWG, in case you haven't noticed, are providing a distraction from The Somber Orgasmic Knicks TrainwreckDumpsterFireMelofromHell Season we're all posting about. Or are you not aware of what's going on this season?

I've been rocking this type of info before you even came aboard.

Take a ticket and have a seat.

Nalod
USA
12/21/2013  7:44 AM
playa2 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
playa2 wrote:
IWG versus playa2

Cavity searches are "rocking"!

jrodmc
USA
12/30/2013  1:05 PM
Nalod wrote:
playa2 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
playa2 wrote:
IWG versus playa2

Cavity searches are "rocking"!

Especially if you're an "old timer"!

Nalod
USA
12/30/2013  1:48 PM

You got a ticket?

jrodmc
USA
12/30/2013  3:14 PM
Nalod wrote:

You got a ticket?

I seed a video on Youtube that says ticket scalping is actually the first phase of the Tri-Lateral Commission's plan to have aliens rule the world!
It was rocking!

Did you pick your seat?

Nalod
USA
12/30/2013  4:58 PM
There are many seats left on the mothership....
Another Cavity search , this time on a woman

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy