[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

MUST WATCH!! BEST UNDER 5 MINUTE 911 VIDEO
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/17/2013  10:07 PM
And people who claim to be smart and educated didn't believe me. SMH

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2

3/6/2014  6:40 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/6/2014  6:48 AM
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/smallhole.html

A section of the building above the heavily damaged first and second floors collapsed about 20 minutes after the initial attack.

They actually launched a missile into the Pentagon and used explosives inside to collapse it20 min later , at the same time used a Hologram to fake a real plane.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm

The Gulf War hologram story might be dismissed were it not the case that washingtonpost.com has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue the very technology for PSYOPS application. The "Holographic Projector" is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to "project information power from space ... for special operations deception missions."

Video and photo manipulation has already raised profound questions of authenticity for the journalistic world. With audio joining the mix, it is not only journalists but also privacy advocates and the conspiracy-minded who will no doubt ponder the worrisome mischief that lurks in the not too distant future.

Here's the technology they used to fool the public, that's why there were no cameras of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

3/6/2014  9:41 AM
playa2

3/7/2014  8:28 AM
Somebody is listening !
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

3/11/2014  6:57 PM
Nalod wrote:
playa2 wrote:Somebody is listening !

you just broke my heart i thought 40 days

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/18/2014  2:06 PM
playa2 wrote:Somebody is listening !

Playa got played.

IF you put a paperweight on the F5 key and leave it there it refreshes the page. Do it for 15 minutes while in the bathroom and Playa gets excited that he is spreading his message. You got played. you think you got 100,000 plus views? Better yet, maybe the government was watching you?

Ignorance breeds fear. Your a very fearful person.

playa2

3/20/2014  5:51 AM
playa2 wrote:And people who claim to be smart and educated didn't believe me. SMH

How were people so easily duped when Bush was in office, this wasn't 1950 America.

playa2

3/22/2014  4:04 PM

Funny how this book was published in 1991 and it tells you all about what is EXACTLY happening today and the critics are calling this book "dis-information" that's insanity at its finest.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/23/2014  12:08 AM
and yet guns sales increase..........
playa2

3/23/2014  6:06 PM
playa2 wrote:http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/smallhole.html

A section of the building above the heavily damaged first and second floors collapsed about 20 minutes after the initial attack.

They actually launched a missile into the Pentagon and used explosives inside to collapse it20 min later , at the same time used a Hologram to fake a real plane.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm

The Gulf War hologram story might be dismissed were it not the case that washingtonpost.com has learned that a super secret program was established in 1994 to pursue the very technology for PSYOPS application. The "Holographic Projector" is described in a classified Air Force document as a system to "project information power from space ... for special operations deception missions."

Video and photo manipulation has already raised profound questions of authenticity for the journalistic world. With audio joining the mix, it is not only journalists but also privacy advocates and the conspiracy-minded who will no doubt ponder the worrisome mischief that lurks in the not too distant future.

Here's the technology they used to fool the public, that's why there were no cameras of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

They never did explain this one.

MUST WATCH!! BEST UNDER 5 MINUTE 911 VIDEO

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy