[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Alleged shooting in Arapahoe Highschool
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/14/2013  1:40 PM
The local rag, Denver Post is starting w/ the religion & gun angle; just as the scipt requires!

"The teenage gunman who entered Arapahoe High School on Friday afternoon and shot two fellow students with a shotgun was outspoken about politics, was a gifted debater and might have been bullied for his beliefs, according to students who knew him.

Arapahoe County Sheriff Grayson Robinson identified the gunman as Karl Pierson, an 18-year-old student.

He had very strong beliefs about gun laws and stuff," said junior Abbey Skoda, who was in a class with Pierson during her freshman year. "

"Even before authorities named the gunman, friends and neighbors were in shock as word spread that Pierson was a dedicated, bright student from a religious family that attends Bible study meetings."

They had a shooting drill:"Aurora school officials undergo intense active shooter drills"

Where Arapahoe Community College, South Santa Fe Drive, Littleton, CO, United States

Calendar TAC*ONE Consulting Class Schedule

Sat, December 14, 12am – Sun, December 15, 12am

This training was held in August here's the linkhttp://aurora.kdvr.com/news/news/392341-aurora-school-officials-undergo-intense-active-shooter-drills

JUST ANOTHER FALSE FLAG PEOPLE

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Alleged shooting in Arapahoe Highschool

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy