[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Bird Poo Vs Hawks- Surely this must be Woody's last stand?!
Author Thread
ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
12/14/2013  9:51 PM
Good riddance, orange uniforms.
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
12/14/2013  9:53 PM
Imagine if we had Lou Williams instead of JR?
Clean
Member: #743
12/14/2013  9:54 PM
nixluva wrote:Imagine if we had Lou Williams instead of JR?

or contract year JR. I miss that guy.

ScoreBot
12/14/2013  9:55 PM
4th Qtr 0:08
NYK 111 ATL 105
Clean
Member: #743
12/14/2013  9:56 PM
Clyde calling JR out LOL!
holfresh
Member: #1081

12/14/2013  9:59 PM
Knicks need a PG badly...
ScoreBot
12/14/2013  10:00 PM
Final  
NYK 111 ATL 106
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

12/14/2013  10:01 PM
Papabear Says

Good Win. But maybe Woody thinks he has a bench that can hold a game win. He better think again. You go for the Kill even if you have to keep some of your star players in to secure the win. If the game had another 25 seconds more to play it would have been interesting. I'll take this win.

Papabear
Papabear

12/14/2013  10:04 PM
nixluva wrote:
Clean wrote:
nixluva wrote:PRIGS AGAIN!!! This is why Woody should've been playing Prigs more this season.

coaching problem

I have been telling people he is one of the worst coaches in the NBA.

Still don't know why Woody refuses to play Murry or Cole! This is just crazy. I'm happy for this good game, but they left a lot of games on the table from just pure poor decision making from Woody. Now he's starting to do things he should've done all season. When Prigs is making the ball move and good decisions guys get in a rhythm.

Papabear Says

Sorry but if you saw the last 2 minuets of the game you will know why. We will have to be up by 30 points because no lead is safe with the Knicks. You saw the ending of this game.

Papabear
misterearl
Member: #799
USA
12/14/2013  10:04 PM
Amen

holfresh wrote:Knicks need a PG badly...

Exactly

once a knick always a knick
nixluva
USA
12/14/2013  10:05 PM

With a decent starting PG, we could have Prigs come off the bench and maintain the good TEAM BALL. Even with this win I still hope to see this team add a PG. Too bad no one would take JR for a PG.

nixluva
USA
12/14/2013  10:07 PM
Papabear wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Clean wrote:
nixluva wrote:PRIGS AGAIN!!! This is why Woody should've been playing Prigs more this season.

coaching problem

Still don't know why Woody refuses to play Murry or Cole! This is just crazy. I'm happy for this good game, but they left a lot of games on the table from just pure poor decision making from Woody. Now he's starting to do things he should've done all season. When Prigs is making the ball move and good decisions guys get in a rhythm.

Papabear Says

Sorry but if you saw the last 2 minuets of the game you will know why. We will have to be up by 30 points because no lead is safe with the Knicks. You saw the ending of this game.

My take is that they NEVER play so they're not developed and if he would've been playing them a little all along they might not be so shaky coming into a game like this.

holfresh
Member: #1081

12/14/2013  10:09 PM
nixluva wrote:

With a decent starting PG, we could have Prigs come off the bench and maintain the good TEAM BALL. Even with this win I still hope to see this team add a PG. Too bad no one would take JR for a PG.

Prigs is a third string player at best..

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/14/2013  10:09 PM
nixluva wrote:
Papabear wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Clean wrote:

coaching problem

Papabear Says

My take is that they NEVER play so they're not developed and if he would've been playing them a little all along they might not be so shaky coming into a game like this.

How much do most 13th and 14th men play?

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
USA
12/14/2013  10:27 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Papabear wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Clean wrote:

coaching problem

Papabear Says

Come on man with this team's health issues there's no reason they couldn't be slid in to some situations this year. You have to be smart about when they could play, but there are times when you could do it. If not then maybe try and get a couple of games in the D league for Murry and bring him back like they did for Lin. Just seems like a waste to have bench players and instead wear down guys in the rotation.

nixluva
USA
12/14/2013  10:29 PM
holfresh wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Whatever you want to call Prigs, he's our MOST EFFECTIVE PG. When he plays the entire team shoots a higher % and it's been that way since he came here. The numbers don't lie. The team just plays better when Prigs is on the floor.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
12/14/2013  10:30 PM
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
nixluva wrote:

Whatever you want to call Prigs, he's our MOST EFFECTIVE PG. When he plays the entire team shoots a higher % and it's been that way since he came here. The numbers don't lie. The team just plays better when Prigs is on the floor.

Agreed, he is the best the Knicks have at getting teammates involved.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
12/14/2013  10:33 PM
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Papabear wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Clean wrote:

coaching problem

Papabear Says

Come on man with this team's health issues there's no reason they couldn't be slid in to some situations this year. You have to be smart about when they could play, but there are times when you could do it. If not then maybe try and get a couple of games in the D league for Murry and bring him back like they did for Lin. Just seems like a waste to have bench players and instead wear down guys in the rotation.

It seems from a fan perspective like those guys should get some run. However, Wally and Hahn were just talking about how Woodson is trying to get some guys going. One other question, where were these criticisms during the 2009 season when the coach at the time couldn't find any minutes for the teams lottery pick or other first rounder?

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
USA
12/14/2013  10:49 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Papabear wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Clean wrote:

coaching problem

Papabear Says

It seems from a fan perspective like those guys should get some run. However, Wally and Hahn were just talking about how Woodson is trying to get some guys going. One other question, where were these criticisms during the 2009 season when the coach at the time couldn't find any minutes for the teams lottery pick or other first rounder?

We've gone over and over this. Just do go find my other hundred posts on the subject in the past. It's a dead subject IMO. I understand you're wanting to make this about something else, but this is about Woodson and how he's handling his job. I could turn this around on you and ask you the same kind of questions about Woody and your reluctance to point out his faults. Instead i'm just basing my opinions on what I can see and verify with facts. You can nit pick every point I make but they aren't all of the same importance. This is one of the least important, but still an issue. Woodson's decisions on who to play are suspect and that includes the 13th and 14th men.

Papabear

12/14/2013  10:53 PM
nixluva wrote:
Papabear wrote:
nixluva wrote:
Clean wrote:

coaching problem

Papabear Says

Papabear Says

Maybe you are right but I still say we need to be very careful with these guys. Maybe down the road when we start winning more games. Look the coaches see these guys at practice and time will tell.

Papabear
Game Thread: Bird Poo Vs Hawks- Surely this must be Woody's last stand?!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy