[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Dread - Will the Knicks move the ball or will the offense continue to stall?????
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/10/2013  9:52 PM
Clean wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:
nixluva wrote:Woody's magic ride is over!!! Dude got over and is now fully exposed as a fraud. Can't look this lost if he had any really good ideas. Players not coming to the rescue.

Which one of our talented PGs can check Kyrie Irving? Who wouldve Phil Jackson put out there?

We didn't have anyone different last year and managed to win games!!! This is just a lame excuse. Heck we even have a young kid like MURRY on the bench he could try. Woody gets no slack from me!

Wait a second if that holds true--than how did Woody win 54 games last year and go 18-6 after MDA was canned?

who cares about the regular season. What is his playoff record?

This shtty team has no chance to go to the playoffs this year--so that matters little.

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/10/2013  9:52 PM
Shump has become like Nick Anderson except that he can't hit jump shots.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
MSG3
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #2476
USA
12/10/2013  10:00 PM
I know it's been discussed a ton, but we need to tear it down. Let's say Melo stays....what's the end game? I think Melo is playing well. But we need to take this opportunity to reset. Look at the Red Sox. It won't be as quick a turnaround, but they cleaned house and came back restructured with a new vision. I'd sacrifice next year also just to have a high pick in a year we actually draft.

What a nightmare. In my wildest dreams I didn't think the worst case scenario would actually happen. But here it is.

BRIGGS
12/10/2013  10:04 PM
CrushAlot wrote:Shump has become like Nick Anderson except that he can't hit jump shots.

Nick Andersen? You have to be kidding me--Andersen is so far above Shumpert. Andersne was a borderline all star for a few years, a 20 pt scorer I hate to say this but Shumpert is a a run of the mill player who should NOT be starting on ANY NBA team right now. He may have lost some game with his injuries but that s life.

RIP Crushalot😞
CrushAlot
USA
12/10/2013  10:10 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Shump has become like Nick Anderson except that he can't hit jump shots.

Nick Andersen? You have to be kidding me--Andersen is so far above Shumpert. Andersne was a borderline all star for a few years, a 20 pt scorer I hate to say this but Shumpert is a a run of the mill player who should NOT be starting on ANY NBA team right now. He may have lost some game with his injuries but that s life.

The reference was to Anderson's missing free throws. Similar to Knoblach not being able to throw to first anymore.
CrushAlot
USA
12/10/2013  10:10 PM
BRIGGS wrote:

The reference was to Anderson's missing free throws. Similar to Knoblach not being able to throw to first anymore.
BRIGGS
12/10/2013  10:13 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Right now Shumpert is not an NBA starter thats the only equation. He needs to be pulled out of the starting line up or better yet traded to a new scene.

RIP Crushalot😞
CrushAlot
USA
12/10/2013  10:15 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:

Right now Shumpert is not an NBA starter thats the only equation. He needs to be pulled out of the starting line up or better yet traded to a new scene.

I think we are saying the same thing.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
12/10/2013  11:48 PM
If we need some additional defense on PG's why not give Murry a chance and see if he can give us something? It's obvious the team needs help in this area. If they can't bring in someone new, then why not make some changes from within? Also how about some changes to the scheme of how they defend PnR? Basically this team hasn't been good defending PG's even last year, you'd thing that would lead to some kind of adjustment.
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

12/11/2013  12:24 AM
I doubt Murry can stay in front of guards on this level but its worth shot. He is too green but really there is not a real defensive pg in the league right now, okay maybe 4. Right now the best thing that they could do to defend the PnR is to blitz/trap the ball handler every time.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/11/2013  1:26 AM
I hate this team.

Knicks_Fan

Knicks_Fan
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/11/2013  3:52 AM
Time has passed this team by. We can't beat the good vet teams, we can't keep up with the bad young teams.

We have a roster full of players who are abysmal at 1 or 2 things, but aren't particularly good at anything else to compensate. And to cap it off, we don't even bother trying a lot of the time. So in conclusion:

We can't shoot 3s,
we can't shoot 2s
We can't drive
We can't rebound
We can't pass
We can't defend drives
We can't defend perimeter shots
We make minimal effort

Woody has looked like he knows he's a goner in the last two games.

toad
Member: #4338

12/11/2013  12:17 PM
I didn't have much hopes for this team to begin with, but we're heading towards giving Denver a high lottery pick. This is nuclear bad.
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/11/2013  12:34 PM
toad wrote:I didn't have much hopes for this team to begin with, but we're heading towards giving Denver a high lottery pick. This is nuclear bad.

That's the killer- if we had the pick there would at least be light at the end of the tunnel. Knowing after all this losing, Denver gets the number 1 pick in the draft is like a kick to the balls. The fact that this has already happened to us less than a decade ago makes it even more despairing! How can one owner be so moronic?!

Game Dread - Will the Knicks move the ball or will the offense continue to stall?????

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy