[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

WARNING about NBAstore.com...
Author Thread
hungerstrike
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5708

12/8/2013  1:56 AM
Spread this message fellas.

NBAstore.com and its parent company Fanatics, Inc. are SCAM ARTISTS who will **** you over BIG TIME.

I had TWO orders that I have receipts for that they not only didn't honor, but didn't refund my part promo credit/part credit card funds that were used for it either. Lmfao, not to mention they actually BLACKLISTED access to my account on top of it.

I contacted the FBI, BBB, FTC, etc. Next up for these pieces of **** is the Attorney General's Office. I actually hunted down two of their corporate employees on Fbook and let them know how I felt about the situation.

I'm not even the only person whose having huge problems with them. Quick look at their lawsuit history or comments on their fbook page reveals a HISTORY of deceit.

Just letting you know in case you feel like buying some of their crap...also remember they operate ALL major sports' web stores (nfl, ncaa, mlb, etc.) so BOYCOUT these sumbitches and avoid heartache fellas.

Trust me you'll thank me later...

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence. But I cant feed on the powerless when my cup's already overfilled.
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

12/9/2013  2:29 PM
I'm sure that, somehow, you're in the fault.

NBA.com is 2 legit 2 quit, they run a strong business; what are you doing wrong?

Maybe you're the scam artist.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

12/9/2013  2:30 PM
It's just not in their interest to screw you for a ****ing jersey. They do like, I can't imagine what number in sales.

You're a troll.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
WARNING about NBAstore.com...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy