[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Orlando Magic vs Vomit - 12/6/13, 7:30 PM MSG: Woodson's last stand Part Deux?
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/6/2013  11:01 PM
Clean wrote:gary washburn ‏@GwashburnGlobe 11m
Carmelo on playing distributor: "For me I just wanted to do something a little different. See if it works. Me scoring 30 wasn't working."

I think he finally gets it!

yeah and Bargs gets it he was just injured the last two years. Late second rounders and a compromised first to get Bargs was a steal. Called my shot the night of the trade and I am calling it again.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
Clean
Member: #743
12/6/2013  11:28 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Carmelo on playing distributor: "For me I just wanted to do something a little different. See if it works. Me scoring 30 wasn't working."

yeah and Bargs gets it he was just injured the last two years. Late second rounders and a compromised first to get Bargs was a steal. Called my shot the night of the trade and I am calling it again.

well that was out of the blue.I am not exactly sure what bargs has to do with my post.

MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
12/7/2013  12:00 AM

Definitely what you want to hear. Unfortunately missed what looks like another great and much needed win with my company's Christmas party, but box score looks very similar to last night: Melo low on FGA's, adding a handful of assists to his statline; balanced scoring; 3 pointers falling; and another 30+ point win. Again, against subpar competition; but these are the wins we need to prove we don't belong with this crowd.

Anywhere to watch the full replay online?

CrushAlot
USA
12/7/2013  12:08 AM
MaTT4281 wrote:

Definitely what you want to hear. Unfortunately missed what looks like another great and much needed win with my company's Christmas party, but box score looks very similar to last night: Melo low on FGA's, adding a handful of assists to his statline; balanced scoring; 3 pointers falling; and another 30+ point win. Again, against subpar competition; but these are the wins we need to prove we don't belong with this crowd.

Knicks in 60 is on right now. I can look back at some things I posted on another forum when twc was blacking out msg. I think there is a site you can go to.
CrushAlot
USA
12/7/2013  12:10 AM
MaTT4281 wrote:

wiziwig.eu provided this service in the past. This blog article has some suggestions.
http://knicksdaily.com/
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/7/2013  5:55 AM
Great to win again! I know its a crappy opponent, but beating them by so much gives me hope! I like how JR and Melo have played these past two games- I think up until now they were playing like they were still on last seasons form (well pre-playoffs!)- neither are anywhere near as sharp as they were last year, so it's important they adjust to that and don't try to do too much.
smackeddog
12/7/2013  5:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/7/2013  5:59 AM
CrushAlot wrote:Great win. Home win. Win on a back to back. Held a team to under 85 points. The Knicks look good. Hardaway and Murry both look like they deserve more minutes. Cole should not be the guy cut when Tyler is brought up to the big team.

Woody says he's tightened the rotation to 9 guys (MWP is out of the rotation for now, except when Amar'e isn't playing), so I doubt he has any plans for Murray, unfortunately. Likely he gets a shot when we move Shump for a front court player (personally, I think we need a PG upgrade more).

Man, I feel so conflicted when Shump has a great moment or game- happy he's doing well, but sad that he'll be gone in 8 days.

smackeddog
12/7/2013  6:01 AM

Melo occasionally get's it. The problem is, he has his natural instincts (which is to be ball dominant), so there's always the pull back into old habits- usually when we start struggling, he goes back to unfortunately what he feels safest doing.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/7/2013  10:52 AM
smackeddog wrote:

Melo occasionally get's it. The problem is, he has his natural instincts (which is to be ball dominant), so there's always the pull back into old habits- usually when we start struggling, he goes back to unfortunately what he feels safest doing.

Exactly I need to see this against teams like Indiana before I go crazy but I usuallye towards being optimistic

MSG3
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #2476
USA
12/7/2013  3:16 PM
2 wins at 30+ point margin of victory is good no matter what. Proves how far better you are than bad teams. If they can be around .500 by Christmas, season saved.
CrushAlot
USA
12/7/2013  3:17 PM
MSG3 wrote:2 wins at 30+ point margin of victory is good no matter what. Proves how far better you are than bad teams. If they can be around .500 by Christmas, season saved.
You should do the next game thread.
ApophisADL
Member: #5690

12/7/2013  8:56 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Melo tells the media what they want to hear.

Melo plays best with a above average PG. Billups proved that.

I'd like the Knicks to make a run at Derrick Rose this summer.

KEEPCAMBYNY
Member: #86
USA
12/7/2013  9:59 PM
ApophisADL wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Melo tells the media what they want to hear.

Melo plays best with a above average PG. Billups proved that.

I'd like the Knicks to make a run at Derrick Rose this summer.

Amare Stoudemire signing, remember that? You want to make that mistake twice?

I bleed orange and blue for life.
KEEPCAMBYNY
USA
12/7/2013  10:02 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Exactly I need to see this against teams like Indiana before I go crazy but I usuallye towards being optimistic

We had Indiana on the ropes just a few games ago before they got bailed out by one sided officiating.

CrushAlot
USA
12/7/2013  11:31 PM
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

We had Indiana on the ropes just a few games ago before they got bailed out by one sided officiating.

Agree. Indiana is the flavor of the month for the nba. Those calls/non calls were ridiculous.

KEEPCAMBYNY
USA
12/8/2013  12:13 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
KEEPCAMBYNY wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:

Agree. Indiana is the flavor of the month for the nba. Those calls/non calls were ridiculous.

Yea I knew since that game 6 against them in the playoffs when they were giving them every single call that they were going to do everything in their power to make them the small market team of the east aka OKC Thunder east. I think they were worried about the Indiana market becoming another New Orleans since their ticket sales were horrible early last year. Would love it if the Knicks could get it together to ruin their plans.

Game Thread: Orlando Magic vs Vomit - 12/6/13, 7:30 PM MSG: Woodson's last stand Part Deux?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy