[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Vomit vs Diareah - 12/5/13, 7:00 PM Brooklyn: Woodson's last stand?
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
12/4/2013  5:47 PM
smackeddog wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Nets are playing better.

Care to retract this now?

Nyets have 5 wins we have 3

But seriously we will see where both teams stand at the end of the year. Deron and pierce are out. Lopez was out. AK47 out. I still take a team that consists of those guys plus KG anyday. Tyson is out boohoo

That team is in even worse shape than we are- traded away more of their picks, capped out longer and have older players. Their owner out-Dolaned, Dolan!

And there are reports that Teletovic is going to ask for a trade because he is not happy with how he is being used.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/4/2013  6:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/4/2013  6:59 PM
What nobody has mention is this....... What if Woody has been coaching like this because he wants to get out of NY himself.

As Larry Brown use to say before his swan song speaking to reporters "We just gotta get betta"

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
GustavBahler
Member: #3186

12/4/2013  8:30 PM
playa2 wrote:What nobody has mention is this....... What if Woody has been coaching like this because he wants to get out of NY himself.

As Larry Brown use to say before his swan song speaking to reporters "We just gotta get betta"

I'm pretty sure Woodson wants to coach again, if GMs even suspected that he wanted to get fired he would be lucky coach D-league.

ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
12/5/2013  8:09 AM
We win tonight, play .500 ball for the next 10 games, get Tyson back, enter the playoffs as the fourth seed, get into the second round. At that point anything can happen.

Who's drinking this Kool Aid with me?!?

arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/5/2013  8:34 AM
ToddTT wrote:We win tonight, play .500 ball for the next 10 games, get Tyson back, enter the playoffs as the fourth seed, get into the second round. At that point anything can happen.

Dolan

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Cartman718
Member: #1694

12/5/2013  9:48 AM
FA-YER the bald coaches, CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
playa2

12/5/2013  10:37 AM
Given how they're playing right now, I wouldn't be surprised if both teams found a way to lose the game.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
MSG3
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #2476
USA
12/5/2013  10:43 AM
No Deron, Terry, Pierce, Kirelenko for Nets tonight. Knicks will probably lose, which may be the best thing that can happen if it means Woodson gets fired.
playa2

12/5/2013  11:00 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
playa2 wrote:What nobody has mention is this....... What if Woody has been coaching like this because he wants to get out of NY himself.

I'm pretty sure Woodson wants to coach again, if GMs even suspected that he wanted to get fired he would be lucky coach D-league.

Why would he let on to anyone about wanting out?

Why would you think that ????? Like you said he wants to coach again.

playa2

12/5/2013  11:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 12/5/2013  11:18 AM
ToddTT wrote:We win tonight, play .500 ball for the next 10 games, get Tyson back, enter the playoffs as the fourth seed, get into the second round. At that point anything can happen.

Are you kidding me ?

Melo has Felton to his left and Shumpert to his right , but he does this. You can't make this stuff up.

Which ever team wants their coach gone will try and lose tonight...get the popcorn ready.

Tell me how many times did you watch the gif over and over and laugh ?

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/5/2013  11:22 AM
Yea this one might be a tough one to lose since the nets are in the same boat but I don't think the nets are firing Kidd yet after just having let Frank go while still paying him. The Knicks will make sure they lose tonight. If not Melo. The others will. Woodson only really has 2 guys in his corner. JR and maybe Melo
TeamBall
Member: #4386

12/5/2013  12:03 PM
playa2 wrote:

Are you kidding me ?

Melo has Felton to his left and Shumpert to his right , but he does this. You can't make this stuff up.

Which ever team wants their coach gone will try and lose tonight
...get the popcorn ready.

You think theres gonna be some tanking going on tonight?
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
playa2

12/5/2013  12:33 PM
qtr
TeamBall wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Are you kidding me ?

We will know in the 1st and 3rd

If the Knicks are tanking it will show in the 1sr qtr
If the Nets are tanking it will be in the 3rd qtr

VCoug
Member: #1406

12/5/2013  12:34 PM
playa2 wrote:qtr
TeamBall wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Are you kidding me ?

We will know in the 1st and 3rd

If the Knicks are tanking it will show in the 1sr qtr
If the Nets are tanking it will be in the 3rd qtr

How can we tell the difference between tanking and sucking?

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/5/2013  12:37 PM
Does anyone else think Dolan will try to hire Lawrence Frank as an assistant to stick it to the Nets owner?
smackeddog
Member: #883
12/5/2013  1:21 PM
Don't forget the Nets signed that Raptor scrub who always seems to go off on us- it's probably his time to shine.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
12/5/2013  2:13 PM
The worst thing that happened to the Knicks this year is the Nets sucking also. Imagine if they were a lot better than us, then heads would roll!!! Very big chance the Melo would be jettisoned Knuggets style.
Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

12/5/2013  2:21 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Nets are playing better.

Care to retract this now?

Nyets have 5 wins we have 3

But seriously we will see where both teams stand at the end of the year. Deron and pierce are out. Lopez was out. AK47 out. I still take a team that consists of those guys plus KG anyday. Tyson is out boohoo

Lopez looked great when I was watching in the first half and the announcers were talking about how well he played in Memphis. He is a difference maker and could swing this in the nets favor. Lopez is their most important player in my opinion.

yeah I watched that game...but Lopez would camp in the paint for 24 seconds...never get called, and still can't protect the rim. Same with Blatche. What a useless rule. The Nets Homer announcers had nothing more to discuss about the game and started talking about Mozgov's scab for atleat 5 min's. Atleast we have the better broadcast team with Clyde

GO TEAM VOMIT!!!

GustavBahler
Member: #3186

12/5/2013  3:17 PM
playa2 wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Why would he let on to anyone about wanting out?

Why would you think that ????? Like you said he wants to coach again.

Not about letting people know you are tanking but making decisions that look increasingly questionable and out of character for that coach. Tanking doesn't help you find that next gig.
Some seem to bounce back regardless. I don't know if Woodson is one of them.

ToddTT
Alba Posts: 52
Member: #105
12/5/2013  5:55 PM
arkrud wrote:

Dolan

Ha!

We have seen the worst. It all gets better... starting tonight my brothers!

Game Thread: Vomit vs Diareah - 12/5/13, 7:00 PM Brooklyn: Woodson's last stand?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy