GameThread: Knicks take the clips fishing for tuna, win me some Kuna
Author Thread
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/28/2013  12:50 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:I support life sentence for stat because it is criminal of him to walk on nba floor,

And life sentence for woody for playing him

The NBA needs to do away with these guaranteed contracts. It is borderline criminal to still be paying this dude. He looks like a ****ing spectator, at best, out there. He's not even trying and the only time he does is to look for his own shot.
Yeah and that involves a shuffle that he is getting called for.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
AUTOADVERT
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

GustavBahler wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:Felton is terrible too. Whenever he gets the ball, it sticks and often times, he's not even doing anything. Just dribbling the ball in one spot or takes two dribbles off a screen and jacks a shot. The dude is useless as a ballplayer. We should send him to a ****ing glue factory.

Overall he's had a good game, petered out at the end like the rest of the squad.

Games matter most during times like this. I don't care what he does when there is no pressure; I care what he does now.

Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

11/28/2013  12:50 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/28/2013  12:53 AM
Their eyes should've all lit up when they knew CP3 wasn't coming back in tonight. You go take this game right there!!!! Instead we decide to start playing clown ball..
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

I thought Woody's subs were good in the first half but the second half,not good at all.
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

11/28/2013  12:52 AM
It's a wrap gents. What a shame -- this game was winnable. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!!!
GustavBahler

11/28/2013  12:53 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:Felton is terrible too. Whenever he gets the ball, it sticks and often times, he's not even doing anything. Just dribbling the ball in one spot or takes two dribbles off a screen and jacks a shot. The dude is useless as a ballplayer. We should send him to a ****ing glue factory.

Overall he's had a good game, petered out at the end like the rest of the squad.

Games matter most during times like this. I don't care what he does when there is no pressure; I care what he does now.

I wouldnt say theres no pressure considering how poorly we've been playing. At least its not a hot mess from start to finish. Thats an improvement right there. Still more work to do.

CrushAlot
USA
11/28/2013  12:53 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The team is better when he is out there. Beno should not be on the court. Shump, Jr, Metta and Stat have been horrible. Prigs, Melo, Bargs, Martin and Felton played well tonight in my opinion. I think the Knicks need to move Shump. Not an easy decision for me but he looks really bad. Air balls and poor decision making seem to be increasing in frequency.
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

11/28/2013  12:54 AM
the Second unit has continually sucked the life out of most games.

Melo has to pass more and finish better but thats the story of his career recently

CrushAlot
USA
11/28/2013  12:54 AM
Finestrg wrote:It's a wrap gents. What a shame -- this game was winnable. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families!!!
You to. Loved the effort from Felton, Bargs, Martin, Melo and Prigs. Shump, Stat, Jr and Metta were really bad.
ScoreBot
11/28/2013  12:55 AM
Final  
LAC 93 NYK 80
NardDogNation

GustavBahler wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

I wouldnt say theres no pressure considering how poorly we've been playing. At least its not a hot mess from start to finish. Thats an improvement right there. Still more work to do.

It's hard for me to see the silver lining when the results are still the same. We didn't even play hard down the stretch.
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
CrushAlot
USA
11/28/2013  12:56 AM
Maybe everyone on the team should talk about how bad the d is when certain guys are in and how much the team is hurt by turnovers and uninspired play but not point fingers.
GustavBahler

NardDogNation wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

It's hard for me to see the silver lining when the results are still the same. We didn't even play hard down the stretch.

Can't blame you.

CrushAlot
USA
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Your still on vacation and Tyson is back soon. No worries.
NardDogNation

11/28/2013  12:57 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:the Second unit has continually sucked the life out of most games.

Melo has to pass more and finish better but thats the story of his career recently

Are you ****ing kidding me? Who is he passing to? 7 point scoring JR Smith? Let's be serious for a moment, no one on this team is worth **** outside of Melo. It's just that Melo is a convenient scapegoat because he's so visible and not particularly personable.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/28/2013  1:01 AM
Not for nothing but Woody isn't helping either. There are just too many times where Knicks players are all bunched together not knowing where to go. So many times we see guys walking into the way when another player has a post up. Poor spacing. No deception to the offense. Allowing JR and MWP to jack bad shots. They miss because there's no rhythm to the offense. No down screens, curls, passing with a purpose, off ball movement, cutters... That's all on Woody. What are they practicing?
NardDogNation

11/28/2013  1:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/28/2013  1:02 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

The team is better when he is out there. Beno should not be on the court. Shump, Jr, Metta and Stat have been horrible. Prigs, Melo, Bargs, Martin and Felton played well tonight in my opinion. I think the Knicks need to move Shump. Not an easy decision for me but he looks really bad. Air balls and poor decision making seem to be increasing in frequency.

He should've been moved this summer. It's been made abundantly clear that Felton is a 2 and that JR is better than Shumpert. Why bother trying to find Shumpert minutes given the circumstances? Let him spread his wings elsewhere. Imagine if we had the foresight to move Shumpert to Utah for Paul Millsap. That haul would've been much better than what we can get now, with him putting up 0-fers nightly.

CrushAlot
USA
11/28/2013  1:01 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:the Second unit has continually sucked the life out of most games.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Who is he passing to? 7 point scoring JR Smith? Let's be serious for a moment, no one on this team is worth **** outside of Melo. It's just that Melo is a convenient scapegoat because he's so visible and not particularly personable.

Agree. Amare seems to have mastered the turnover on offense/rest on defense and not watch the ball. Shump is putting up air balls now. I don't know how you fix that. I think he needs a new situation. He is a good player but his struggles are mental. Beno has been really bad and really slow. JR, Metta, and Stat didn't score in the first half.
GustavBahler

11/28/2013  1:02 AM
Bargs 20/10 with 4 blocks. Did a better job in the 4th which was where there was the biggest room for improvement. Has to keep it up.
GameThread: Knicks take the clips fishing for tuna, win me some Kuna

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy