[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Game Thread: Knicks @ Wizards - Saturday, 11/23 7:00 PM - Critical Game
Author Thread
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/23/2013  10:19 PM
holfresh wrote:I still can't believe we came back with the same crew then added another slow PG after seeing what happened to the Knicks last year when Felton went down...

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

At some point someone will figure this out...

One PG fell right in their lap and let him go.

AUTOADVERT
Clean
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #743
11/23/2013  10:22 PM
Vmart wrote:
holfresh wrote:I still can't believe we came back with the same crew then added another slow PG after seeing what happened to the Knicks last year when Felton went down...

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

that sounds too good to be true.

holfresh
Member: #1081

11/23/2013  10:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/23/2013  10:29 PM
Vmart wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

Bro, he didn't want to be here..If he wanted to be here he would have done what JR and Novak did...He wanted what he thought would be his own stage..He announced that he would be the leader when he got to Houston..I can't cry over that..Dude wanted to leave...

Vmart
USA
11/23/2013  10:29 PM
Clean wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

that sounds too good to be true.

It might just be that this organization can't handle prosperity.

Vmart
USA
11/23/2013  10:30 PM
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

Bro, he didn't want to be here..If he wanted to be here he would have done what JR and Novak did...He wanted what he thought would be his own stage..He announced that he would be the leader when he got to Houston..I can't cry over that..Dude wanted to leave...

He wanted his money and the Knicks refused to match and let him walk.

holfresh

11/23/2013  10:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/23/2013  10:35 PM
Vmart wrote:
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

If he wanted to be here, he wouldn't have signed a poison pill contract...It's called a poison pill for a reason...

Besides Wall would have destroyed Lin too...

Vmart
USA
11/23/2013  10:43 PM
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

If he wanted to be here, he wouldn't have signed a poison pill contract...It's called a poison pill for a reason...

Yes I know it was a poison pill contract, unfortunately for the Knicks either way they still got poisoned. Should have matched and moved him as an expiring in his last year.

holfresh

11/23/2013  10:44 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/23/2013  10:45 PM
Vmart wrote:
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

Yes I know it was a poison pill contract, unfortunately for the Knicks either way they still got poisoned. Should have matched and moved him as an expiring in his last year.

Right, who wants to pay Lin 15 mil per??..Who?

smackeddog
Member: #883
11/23/2013  10:48 PM
If we can't beat the wiz I honestly don't see who we are going to beat. What a bunch of absolute losers! The east is utter crap this year and we won't even make the playoffs.
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/23/2013  10:51 PM

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

We will never want that kind of pg as long as Melo is here.

When the ball is moved by all the players that when we will need that type of pg.

Management has made up their minds , not to let Melo be a decoy, he must be involved with the ball all the time.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
holfresh

11/23/2013  10:53 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/23/2013  10:55 PM
playa2 wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

When the ball is moved by all the players that when we will need that type of pg.

Management has made up their minds , not to let Melo be a decoy, he must be involved with the ball all the time.

What type of PG is that?? Like Lin u mean??..

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/23/2013  10:54 PM
The Knicks looked like a dumb team in the second half. Nothing more to say. Is it the players, the coaching. Not sure. I do think Woodson needs to tighten up his rotation and get it down to eight guys. If Amare and KMart are in it they need to play every game. Udrih is really slow. He should never dribble into a crowd again. The outcome is predetermined when he does this. Not a bad idea for management to look for another guy that can play the point besides Pablo.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/23/2013  10:56 PM
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

Tired of rehashing this. Not coming back for the playoffs, firing your agent, sitting out of usa select means you are going for the most money you can get for yourself. Nothing wrong with that but that is what happened and salaries and poison pill deals do limit what a team can do.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
holfresh

11/23/2013  10:57 PM
CrushAlot wrote:The Knicks looked like a dumb team in the second half. Nothing more to say. Is it the players, the coaching. Not sure. I do think Woodson needs to tighten up his rotation and get it down to eight guys. If Amare and KMart are in it they need to play every game. Udrih is really slow. He should never dribble into a crowd again. The outcome is predetermined when he does this. Not a bad idea for management to look for another guy that can play the point besides Pablo.

I think Woodson is screwing up the way he is using Shump as well..His whole rotations are screwed up...

Vmart
USA
11/23/2013  10:59 PM
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:
holfresh wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

Right, who wants to pay Lin 15 mil per??..Who?

In the NBA injured, retired players with big contracts have been moved for their expiring deals. But I agree with you Lin is water under the bridge. I simply wanted to state that a pg fell into their lap.

holfresh

11/23/2013  11:01 PM
playa2 wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

It's a playing style thing as well if that's what u mean..I don't like a PG who dominates the ball and every offensive play originates with him...Lin turns the ball over a lot which is why Harden handles the ball most times when he is in the game...

Clean
11/23/2013  11:26 PM
holfresh wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

It's a playing style thing as well if that's what u mean..I don't like a PG who dominates the ball and every offensive play originates with him...Lin turns the ball over a lot which is why Harden handles the ball most times when he is in the game...

I would gladly take the turnovers for the constant breaking down the D Lin provides. There is more positives out of breaking down the D than there are negatives from his turnovers.

holfresh

11/23/2013  11:32 PM
Clean wrote:
holfresh wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

I would gladly take the turnovers for the constant breaking down the D Lin provides. There is more positives out of breaking down the D than there are negatives from his turnovers.

I think Lin is better with the ball in his hands looking to score...I think he is better coming off the bench in a role where u need offense...Turnovers matters in the playoffs..

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/23/2013  11:36 PM
holfresh wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

What type of PG is that?? Like Lin u mean??..

Any pg that holds on to the ball and runs an offense.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Clean
11/23/2013  11:59 PM
holfresh wrote:
Clean wrote:
holfresh wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Bibby
BD
Kidd
Prigs
now Beno..

I think Lin is better with the ball in his hands looking to score...I think he is better coming off the bench in a role where u need offense...Turnovers matters in the playoffs..

I totally agree with you on him coming off the bench. I would have put Felton or prigs as starter since you know melo going to do his ISO thing anyway.

Game Thread: Knicks @ Wizards - Saturday, 11/23 7:00 PM - Critical Game

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy