[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

True colors.......
Author Thread
Bizzy211
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #601
USA
4/24/2004  1:49 PM
For the first time, I Actually seen hope for our New York Knicks. Granted, it was not consistant, but we all seen Nazir Mohammed post and back down like I never seen before. I thought it was amazing. This is the first time I can actually say that going to the playoffs was worth it. Let us all be honest for once. This is the best time of the year to see who can do what. So far Isaiah Thomas has no excuse in keeping Shandon Anderson. If he does we should all cry foul and say he is trying to destroy the Knicks deliberately. This guy just can't score. Poor Lenny Wilkens. It was a good run, but he doesn't have what it takes to get these guys to play. I do however say give him another chance..... Unless we can land someone real good for a coach. Kurt Thomas, only if he was younger. He has no room for improvement, and pretty soon he will become wasted space. Allan "I'm hurt for once" Houston. If it wasn't for his Miami buzzer shot, and his 50point performance against the Lakers.... I'd say dump him. But let us not forget he is a Warrior. Just look at him during the playoffs. If u want to admit it or not. Allan Houston, if healthy, can make opposing team's defense look sluggish. Mutumbo.... This is a no brainer situation if no other shot blocker is available. Frank "need to get quicker" Williams. Very good upside, but he needs speed... he can very well improve on this. Vin Baker..... He's alright with me. DeMarr "I hate my coach for playing me crappy minutes" Johnson.... Hopefully Shandon'll be gone son..... get bigger and better on defense and you'll have a great career... Mike "Just wait till next year" Sweetney. Wow!!!!!!!!

Open for comments.......Awaiting for Comments.......
Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
AUTOADVERT
nyvector16
Member: #130
USA
4/24/2004  3:18 PM
Wilkins is signed for the next two years.
I'll give him one or two more seasons with us.
I consider him our Iterim coach while we stack up our talent for a run.
He's great for now.. But mark my words.. he won't be our coach when we make that championship run in about 3 seasons.
Every year from now on we'll get deeper and deeper in the playoffs.
IT is a great GM.. he'll get us there lil by lil.
Of course we could get there sooner if he pulls out a great lopsided trade.
Bizzy211
Member: #601
USA
4/24/2004  3:56 PM
Trading has never seemed so possible when it came to the Knicks.
Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
True colors.......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy