[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Gamethread: Noon game at the Garden versus Spurs!
Author Thread
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
11/11/2013  10:46 AM
misterearl wrote:Dk7th - speak for yourself. Carmelo Anthony is highly respected by his peers and teammates. The false notion that speaking is reserved for only certain players is based in your personal bias.

Keeping Chris Smith makes us cursed by the basketball gods.

if he were then their effort would show up on the defensive end of the court.

knicks look like a team that does not believe in their own cause.

what was said cannot be unsaid.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/11/2013  10:52 AM
dk7th wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Uptown wrote:
dk7th wrote:this is how a Sh!T cloud forms:

grunwald fired, mills hired
"i want to have the experience of being a free agent"-- melo
"i want to retire a knick (but i want max money)"-- melo
"i expect a title this season"-- dolan
melo calls a players-only meeting

Typical agenda posting by you...Not saying we dont have front office/ownership issues, but please explain how Melo's comments directly effected the following this afternoon:

Shump 1-5
Felt 3-10
Smith 1-9 4 TO's
Stat 1-5

BTW, the players only meeting was called just before the Bobcats win...Oh, my bad we beat the Bobcats because Pat Ewing was coaching

should melo have kept his piehole shut? yes or no?

Do those guys' numbers change if he does? I really don't think so.

yes their numbers change.

and by the way... what is melo's agenda?

Their number's change if melo doesn't open his piehole? Really? Can you be more delusional please.

More to the first of points, what's your agenda? Bull**** Melohate aside. If that's possible.

it's about MORALE.
melo's words have hurt the team's MORALE.
firing grunwald hurt the knicks MORALE.
dolan's edict hurt the knicks MORALE.
the symptom is playing without the right energy but the underlying cause is a lack of MORALE. they are a dispirited and underperforming group because of the words that were said.
what was said cannot be unsaid!

i am bearing witness and like any witness i have my point of view. dolan and melo are obviously malignant morons.

Your honor, the witness is hostile.

MORALE is not going to help Stat, if you continue with this point of view, you are excused from the witness chair.
MORALE is not going to help JR from tossing airball layups after 5 games off. Contempt of court is obviously an offshoot of your point of view.

Props to you however, for not blaming MORALE on the ORANGE UNI's.

tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/11/2013  11:28 AM
misterearl wrote:Dk7th - speak for yourself. Carmelo Anthony is highly respected by his peers and teammates. The false notion that speaking is reserved for only certain players is based in your personal bias.

Lin, Garnett, and pierce say Hello.....

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
jrodmc
USA
11/11/2013  11:46 AM
tkf wrote:

Lin is a peer? What exactly are you smoking?

tkf
11/11/2013  12:32 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/11/2013  12:33 PM
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:

Lin was a teammate..

if you want another peer, I could put rudy gay in, but I don't know of any issues he had with carmelo.

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
jrodmc
USA
11/11/2013  12:41 PM
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:

Lin was a teammate..

if you want another peer, I could put rudy gay in, but I don't know of any issues he had with carmelo.

Peers: I'll call your KG and PP and raise you a hello from Lebron and Kobe.

And what exactly did Lin express about Melo while he was a teammate?

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
11/11/2013  1:13 PM
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:

Lin was a teammate..

I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
tkf
11/11/2013  2:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/11/2013  2:05 PM
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:

Lin was a teammate..

rofl.. and you see why these conversations go downhill?

those guys have mvp awards and rings.. sorry they are not peers...

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/11/2013  2:27 PM
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:

Lin was a teammate..

They played together in multiple all-star games, olympics, etc and are close friends. On top of which they are all nba players. How are they not considered peers of Melo?

tkf
11/11/2013  2:30 PM
Knixkik wrote:
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:

Lin was a teammate..

They played together in multiple all-star games, olympics, etc and are close friends. On top of which they are all nba players. How are they not considered peers of Melo?

well if you are including that they are all NBA players, then LIN fits right in.. when I mentioned lin, someone said how is he a peer? LOL.. go back and look.. if we define peers this way then LIN is a peer...

jrodmc
USA
11/11/2013  2:37 PM
tkf wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:

Lin was a teammate..

well if you are including that they are all NBA players, then LIN fits right in.. when I mentioned lin, someone said how is he a peer? LOL.. go back and look.. if we define peers this way then LIN is a peer...

You ignored the bold part out of what, exactly? Sheer stupidity, or just the neverending need to validate yourself?

Your original point that Melo is not respected by his peers and teammates was invalid. Please, just give up and move on to an efficiency argument already.

Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
11/11/2013  2:45 PM
tkf wrote:
Knixkik wrote:
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
tkf wrote:

Lin was a teammate..

My fault, i did not read the entire conversation. That being said, you forgot about the first part, which is the real relevance.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
11/11/2013  2:56 PM
jrodmc wrote:
dk7th wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Uptown wrote:
dk7th wrote:this is how a Sh!T cloud forms:

grunwald fired, mills hired
"i want to have the experience of being a free agent"-- melo
"i want to retire a knick (but i want max money)"-- melo
"i expect a title this season"-- dolan
melo calls a players-only meeting

Typical agenda posting by you...Not saying we dont have front office/ownership issues, but please explain how Melo's comments directly effected the following this afternoon:

Shump 1-5
Felt 3-10
Smith 1-9 4 TO's
Stat 1-5

BTW, the players only meeting was called just before the Bobcats win...Oh, my bad we beat the Bobcats because Pat Ewing was coaching

should melo have kept his piehole shut? yes or no?

Do those guys' numbers change if he does? I really don't think so.

yes their numbers change.

and by the way... what is melo's agenda?

Their number's change if melo doesn't open his piehole? Really? Can you be more delusional please.

More to the first of points, what's your agenda? Bull**** Melohate aside. If that's possible.

it's about MORALE.
melo's words have hurt the team's MORALE.
firing grunwald hurt the knicks MORALE.
dolan's edict hurt the knicks MORALE.
the symptom is playing without the right energy but the underlying cause is a lack of MORALE. they are a dispirited and underperforming group because of the words that were said.
what was said cannot be unsaid!

i am bearing witness and like any witness i have my point of view. dolan and melo are obviously malignant morons.

Your honor, the witness is hostile.

MORALE is not going to help Stat, if you continue with this point of view, you are excused from the witness chair.
MORALE is not going to help JR from tossing airball layups after 5 games off. Contempt of court is obviously an offshoot of your point of view.

Props to you however, for not blaming MORALE on the ORANGE UNI's.

i am sorry but english is my first language and i checked... google translate doesn't list "gobbledygook."

the team is not putting in effort, not listening to the coach. words have real effects.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
11/11/2013  3:07 PM
Knicks got smoked by a far superior team, and had no clue how to protect the basket without Chandler. Its that simple. Its the NBA and there are games like this. If you want to put this under a microscope do the same for the prior game where Melo calls a team meeting and does all the things his distractors say he doesnt.. defend, pass, rebound...

This board is really shot its bizarre

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
11/11/2013  5:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/12/2013  9:54 AM
It's convenient to call a team meeting before playing an awful team like the bobcats after they had just beat you

Same reason coaches are fired right before a bobcat game. So the move is justified. JVG JUST REFERRED TO THIS ON RADIO

jrodmc
USA
11/12/2013  9:41 AM
fishmike wrote:Knicks got smoked by a far superior team, and had no clue how to protect the basket without Chandler. Its that simple. Its the NBA and there are games like this. If you want to put this under a microscope do the same for the prior game where Melo calls a team meeting and does all the things his distractors say he doesnt.. defend, pass, rebound...

This board is really shot its bizarre

+1
Rockets game last year, revisited.

Be very interesting to see how we rebound. Tough 5 games coming before 4 games on the road. Pistons are on a losing streak, but aren't getting blown out.

Gamethread: Noon game at the Garden versus Spurs!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy