[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

$189 saved......
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/7/2013  11:12 AM
Cancelled my NBA league pass. Nalod is out of the NYC viewing area. There are enough Knick games on TNT, ESPN, NBAtv keep me satisfied. With 3 nites of Tennis each week, and 3 games on average last winter Nalod didn't read enough as would like to or watch movies as I would like to.

Its not the money mind you, its just if its there I will watch it. THis is not a magical season in the making and Im tired of getting pissed off mostly by the time investment I put in to watch the games. I thougth for the money, to see most of the games was a good value but this team does not warrent that kind of devotion. The reality is, I don't care as much as I used to.

Two images repulsed me.

This guy on the bench of late:

and to see this guy over and over sulk in his own stupidty and then go off ranting blaming others is just sickening!!
From sundays game:

Dolan is like a stupid dog that won't get house trained. YOu put it in a crate and if has to lie in its own exrement it learns to stop. Sometimes you have to shave its belly so the burn of urine will be more apparent and the dog gets it.

I can accept and even support an honest effort for the team to get better.

There are so many broadcast games on the aforementioned channels it warrents me to just become a more causual watcher and thus it keeps me out of game threads and lord knows the less Nalod writes, the better the site is!

This is not a "Throw in the towel-Im atta here speach", just a value statement for the $189 Uverse will refund my account and a bit "PHUCH YOU" to the rotting head that over see's the Knick management.

AUTOADVERT
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
11/7/2013  11:19 AM
also think of the health care savings you will reap when you don't have a heart attack or nervous break down wanting this team to do something real!
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
11/7/2013  11:31 AM
I too was disgusted at that second picture until I refocused my eyes slightly to the left of Dolan...

I feel like I wish I'd never paid for league pass, so I get where you're coming from. However against reason I can't accept this season is over already, so as usual I'll hang on in there hoping we turn things around. Plus I got the all teams package, so I like being able to watch any game that interests me.

It's weird how 4 games have sapped my Knicks spirit so quickly, but I hope we can right the ship.

tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/7/2013  12:04 PM
good for you, they rarely let you cancel those packages as they are considered pay per view...

I have it, but I use the broadband since I paid for it and switched from Direct tv to dish..

for me, I am saving money all around.. from cable to internet..

I use the league pass to watch other teams outside of NY... but as you said, there are so many games on TNT and espn and even on the internet, you can more than make do.

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Cartman718
Member: #1694

11/7/2013  12:08 PM
exactly@ nalod. i am in atl.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
NardDogNation
Member: #5555

11/7/2013  12:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/7/2013  12:12 PM
The Warriors at least look good and have a few former Knicks/guys that should've been Knicks. Its better than nothing especially with League Pass Mobile at $55.
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
11/7/2013  12:21 PM
Nalod, why do u refer to yourself in the 3rd term? Its like the seinfeld episode with Jimmy.
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

11/7/2013  12:31 PM
It wasn't the bad start to the season that made me feel like a sucker for buying league pass, it was buying it right after Mills was brought back. Dolan wants to win so bad he brought back the flunkie executive who was around for and enabled all the losing and bad behavior. If this is the kind of moves we'll be seeing from Dolan again, then this will be the last season I pay for league pass for a while.
JesseDark
Member: #467
11/7/2013  12:37 PM
Glad they did preview week of league pass, won't be purchasing util they are offering a prorated rate down the road. Right now I've got the NFL package so can't have too many goodies just for me.
Bring back dee-fense
Nalod
USA
11/7/2013  1:19 PM
BigRedDog wrote:Nalod, why do u refer to yourself in the 3rd term? Its like the seinfeld episode with Jimmy.

1. Uverse automatically opts you in each year unless you speak up. Since it was just 48 hours since the "free look" and I pulled a "WTF, I Did not order this"........ and they never even gave me a hard time.

2. I used Nalod in the third term because I only exist as Nalod on the UK. Good pickup, Nalod did not realize he was using the third term and Nalod loves "Jimmy got moves"!
I don't write on the UK, Nalod does. Notice how I used it in the first post. "I" will be watching more movies. "I" will be reading more. "Nalod will be writing less". See the difference? Funny, I did not pick up on it until you mentioned it!

matt
Member: #487
USA
11/7/2013  1:24 PM
Sometimes you have to shave its belly so the burn of urine will be more apparent and the dog gets it

...wut?

Nalod
USA
11/7/2013  1:27 PM
matt wrote:
Sometimes you have to shave its belly so the burn of urine will be more apparent and the dog gets it

...wut?

Look up crate training a dog. They won't piss or poop where they sleep. They do it once they learn. They make the mistake once. Dolan does not learn from his mistakes.

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
11/7/2013  1:36 PM
Nalod wrote:
matt wrote:

...wut?

Look up crate training a dog. They won't piss or poop where they sleep. They do it once they learn. They make the mistake once. Dolan does not learn from his mistakes.

the problem is Dolan doesnt see them as mistakes. He likes to roll around and play is his own urine and poop.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
smackeddog
Member: #883
11/7/2013  1:58 PM
In your face, Nalod! This Knicks slump has saved me $1,799 as I was going to buy a 27" IMac to watch and enjoy Knick games online- if they keep this up, that ain't going to happen!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
11/7/2013  2:01 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/7/2013  2:25 PM
Yea I'm watching rooting for losses until I eventually lose interest like I did towards the end if Isiah's reign
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
11/7/2013  2:10 PM
Cartman718 wrote:exactly@ nalod. i am in atl.

i WILL be at game wednesday

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
11/7/2013  3:07 PM
Nalod wrote:
matt wrote:

...wut?

Like most sad sack Somber posts, facts once again get in the way of "reality" and a great "shave the belly" analogy.
Went outside and checked the dog house. Dog pees in it all day long. Bitch is older than ****. Bitch aint got Dolan's cash, either.

I don't understand the incessant whining about a billionaire owner who's not going to go away short of the de-capitalization of the US economy.
I HATE MELO I HATE DOLAN I HATE BARGS I HATE ANYTHING NAMED SMITH (except mebbe Anna Nicole) I HATE KNICKS.

So can the Nalod at least enlighten us with what the Nalod is going to do with the Nalod's extra $189? Maybe the Nalod going to splurge on that DWill jersey the Nalod been putting in and out of the Nalod's cart each week?

Nalod
USA
11/7/2013  4:38 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Nalod wrote:
matt wrote:

...wut?

Like most sad sack Somber posts, facts once again get in the way of "reality" and a great "shave the belly" analogy.
Went outside and checked the dog house. Dog pees in it all day long. Bitch is older than ****. Bitch aint got Dolan's cash, either.

I don't understand the incessant whining about a billionaire owner who's not going to go away short of the de-capitalization of the US economy.
I HATE MELO I HATE DOLAN I HATE BARGS I HATE ANYTHING NAMED SMITH (except mebbe Anna Nicole) I HATE KNICKS.

So can the Nalod at least enlighten us with what the Nalod is going to do with the Nalod's extra $189? Maybe the Nalod going to splurge on that DWill jersey the Nalod been putting in and out of the Nalod's cart each week?

Read Nalods posts. Nalod have been slamming the panic room shut ins. Nalod finds amusement in the "What are we going to do" posts are.

The typical Jrod "Suck on DR J's wrist bands" is redundant in any form insunuating Nalod would wear another mans jersey! Nalod not saying he is anymore a realist (Somerist) then before. Nalod just saying he will enjoy more russian this winter, and we talking Nabakov and Tolstoy, not just Prokhorov!

Nalod never says for dolan to sell the team and Nalod understands transfer of ownership won't happen short of a runnway landing, but Nalod can hope for delegation and self inflextion that even a reasonable man can recognize.

Nalod gonna get some $189 rose colored Maui Jims and watch some knicks. Just not 60 games this season. Nalod can change his mind at anytime and order. Nalod heading to the caribbean next week and got 20 days of skiing planned for the winter. Nalod gonna burn thru that cash in no time.

Nalod not going anywhere, but Nalod not finding the brand particularly "Must see" tv and as matter of priciple can live with the 20 or so games on "regular" TV.

Nalod appreciates your Somber Police duties and humor even if its not accurate.

You get my Nyet envy confused with thinking I am a fanboy! Problem is I actually beleive every team will win a championship before the knicks do. I hope I am wrong.

Nalod
USA
11/7/2013  4:52 PM
franco12 wrote:also think of the health care savings you will reap when you don't have a heart attack or nervous break down wanting this team to do something real!

Franco,

about 4 years ago to the day Nalod had a heart attack (didn't know it) and had open heart surgery to correct a birth defect. Health insurance picked up all but 6 grand of the $100k bill!

Im not crapping out, just made a decision that watching 60 games at three hours each is 180 hours, or 7 and a half days if watched 24 hours in a row. I work about 8 hours a day's so thats 22 work like days. Or, a month.

Yeah, 60 knicks games is like a month of work. Damn!!! So when I take my compensation and divide it by 12 I then look at that figure and think is it worth it? The Knicks habit equates to 1/12th and put it into monetary terms, it puts a perspective thts different. That does not include the reading and internet time!

I think one game a week should be enough. Knicks on a lot, I'll catch some good games from time to time.

Chris Smith is not worth my time.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

11/8/2013  12:20 PM
tkf wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:exactly@ nalod. i am in atl.

i WILL be at game wednesday

cool. i was thinking of going as well. which section?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
$189 saved......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy