[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

this series is not over!!
Author Thread
nadavshomron
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #623
Israel
4/23/2004  8:09 AM
a close playoff game in the garden going down to wire...ah, it brings back memories!
its very sad that the knicks lost beacause they gave a great effort with key guys(allan,tt)out...they can play a little better but it was a good playoff game.
we still have something to do in this series and thats getting a "w" and even 2-3 "w"'s.
we can win game 4 and come to jersy and get one and then its a garden party game 6 and who knows what will happen.
but i will settle for one big game 4 beacause we deserved it!
i hope tt will get back(get shandon out of there he cant score)and maybe allan if healthy(i want him healthy next season) gets back and bring that shooter we missed so much in this series.
dont be sad we are on our way back!!
LJ FOR 4!!!!
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

4/23/2004  9:52 AM
don't do it to yourself.....
If the Knicks win game 4....that will be like a slow death. They have to beat them four straight. That would mean Tim Thomas has to come back and average over 20.....Marbury over 20....Penny with 15 and up....and the big guys will have to play aggressive defense in order to beat them....

it could happen and that's what I expected would have happened but at this point I have to think about my health you know.....I got 2 kids to raise and I have a good woman at home. I can't have a heart attack for 4 straight games against the Nets.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/23/2004  10:20 AM
They deserve it?

Wishful fan thinking. Nobody deserves anything unless they earn it!

This series is over!

Its not the end of the world. Team accomplished what they wanted.

Made the playoffs, and TWO more victories than last year!

Woooo Hoooo! Now we get to read all off season how the rest of the league is our minor leagues and how players want to take a pay cut to play in NYC! Sweets and Orthella for Curry and Crawford, oh and we take E-robb!

WTF, lets get payroll even higher!

I only hope Isiah has a long term plan while he keeps the patchwork star Phucking roster so required by cablevision.

BLah blah blah, we are better now with marbs than with fatspoon and Eisley. WE have moochie and gimpy penny. Neither them, nor Eisley and fatspoon were than important!

Do the right thing Isiah!
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
4/23/2004  10:35 AM
Posted by EnySpree:

it could happen and that's what I expected would have happened but at this point I have to think about my health you know.....I got 2 kids to raise and I have a good woman at home. I can't have a heart attack for 4 straight games against the Nets.
yo this one deserves more than just an acronym. I'll spell the whole thing out.
Rolling on the floor, laughing my fukin as off!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
nyvector16
Member: #130
USA
4/23/2004  10:41 AM
I'd love to have Tim Thomas come back and have a monster game.
IU'd love to take that game 4... in The Garden...
Have our players represent hard.. and boost their trade values...
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/23/2004  11:25 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by EnySpree:

yo this one deserves more than just an acronym. I'll spell the whole thing out.
Rolling on the floor, laughing my fukin as off!

as much as I'm not in a laughing mood. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is exactly what I'm debating in my head. Lose on Sunday and get it over with or possibily win 2 only to lose the last game and the way the playoff schedule is this year definitely makes it worse
hDavis
Member: #494
USA
4/23/2004  11:43 AM
i hope they win just because the person i made a bet with at the begining of the year that the knicks will make the playoffs went double or nothing with me that the knicks wont win one game in the first series.
other than that they might as well just lose
ANOTHER Knick turnover! -Marv Albert
Caseloads
Member: #41
4/23/2004  12:06 PM
Posted by nyvector16:

I'd love to have Tim Thomas come back and have a monster game.
IU'd love to take that game 4... in The Garden...
Have our players represent hard.. and boost their trade values...
boost their trade value... haha.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/23/2004  1:48 PM
Hell no sweep, Lets get one at the garden, lets get one to feel good about!

Toughness is earned, not deserved, play tough by boxing out, hit clutch free throws, etc etc!

Good balanced attack, no starbury needed, as the QB, he needs to get his troops rolling and feeling good about themselves.

Show some character, win one with no TT and H20!

Thats toughing it out, not gangsta threat by tt.
nadavshomron
Member: #623
Israel
4/23/2004  2:04 PM
i said we can win game 4 and we should get a "w" in this playoff.
we are not a team like denver or boston , we want to go somewere in the near future its new york ,its the garden.
you saw what the garden can do to the hurt banged up knicks against a great team like nj.
we must make a statement for next season that we are back!
lets just take game 4 for now!
LJ FOR 4!!!!
this series is not over!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy